Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dressing to Attract Men

Dressing to Attract Men

I was wondering how many of us consciously make clothing/wardrobe decisions to attract the admiring eye of a man or do you dress mainly for yourself?

I must admit that although I have always been attracted to feminine beauty and other girls, I enjoy dressing up for men. It is highly encouraging to have a guy find me femininely attractive. I enjoy dressing in outfits that men find flirty and sexy, however, I do not believe in dressing in a ****ty manner. Having a man compliment me on my appearance tells me I am doing "it" right.
    Tiana
    "I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a girl in it."

NO !!!

I dress for myself, hope that most don't care, hope that some GGs might find it interesting, but fear GMs could be attracted or become agressive.... a nightmare :shocked:
    Last edited by Marla S; 06-30-2007 at 07:54 AM.

I dress just for me hun the only one that see me is my wife

I dress just for myself, and the occasional forum picture post. And, I suppose, as I'm a guy, I'm dressing in a manner that a guy would find attractive. Don't have any desire to attract other men though, and my girlfriend isn't so into my girl-self, sigh.

If you do go for the guy vote, it depends on what you're going for, and what kind of look you can pull off. To me, the ****ty look isn't a huge turn-off (heh heh), but for some men it is. There's all kinds of ways to approach this.
    -Sedona

Little Ms Witch Hermione Simpson's Avatar
    Nottinghamshire UK or the minstry of magic
    no, i dress for myself and not to attract men
    Although i'm a witch, I can be nice as well (honestly)

http://www.facebook.com/people/Hermi...son/1527490088

Also check out my flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/hermionesimpson

Silver Member
    Pretty much I dress for myself. I don't want to attract the attention of a man. I am already in a loving, commited, monogamous, relationship, so I am not "shopping". I could not possibly "pass" to the extent of attracting a guy, anyway.

Lovies,
    Stephie

Platinum Member
    lol i don't want to attract men ..... hell i got one liven in this body that i can't get rid of ......

Also me

Me, me and me. Dressing for a man or hoping to attract a man is not my cup of tea. I think that's a different culture but I do not know what you would call it. Maybe a she male or something like that. Help me here ladies.....

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    I never really thought about it but I dress with what I like. I guess what I like is also what I find most feminine and so it can be attractive to others. To answer the question I dress for me.
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

I don’t dress to attract men. However in a bar on one of my very few outings en femme a guy said to me “You look absolutely stunning!” It made me feel great!

Further to this. I said “Thanks I try my best!” After however I felt this was less than generous. I guess it took me back, no one has given me any sort of compliment in male mode for years, I didn’t really know how to react or what to say. Next time I’ll thank them for saying so and that it’s nice to be appreciated. (Even if you are obviously blind drunk!)
    Amanda x
    So far in the closet, I've got one foot in Narnia!

Never do anything that seemed a good idea at the time!

Today I am the youngest I'm ever going to be!

add me and message amanda.shaft@hotmail.co.uk

http://amandashaft.hi5.com

I dress for no one but myself Tiana (either way).

Only for myself

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.

The best of Both Worlds

I agree with you. But as men, we know what we like to see on a woman and what attracts us to them. When we look into that mirror, we know we "Look Good", "Look Sexy", "Look Conservative", or "****y". And we can make that decision as to how we would view a woman dressed like that. As a matter of fact, I pick out all of my SO's clothing because she values my opinion as a man and wants to look good. Dress how you would like to see yourself in another persons eyes, man or woman.
    Love From Your Sister Michelle
    Flowers are for the Heart, the Mind, and the Soul

I dress for myself, but I also dress for male attraction. I try to wear sexy clothes when I go out, some of which looks ****ty in some peoples opinions, but I like the style of clothes and the way I look and feel in them. If I can get a guy to honk, yell, whistle, say something to me while dressed, it makes me feel so much better. I have a wide range of clothes I wear but in all honesty my favorite attire is the "****ty" look, but I do wear more conservative sexy numbers as well so its not an all the time thing

Banned Read only
    I dress for myself and pure fantasy. However when I am out I do dress tastefully and have had admiring glances, whistle and cat calls out on the street. It's nice to be appreciated for the effort I make.

I do not deliberately dress to attract men, and it makes me nervous when I do draw undue attention. It has given me the feeling a real girls gets when someone tries to chat her up and she is not looking.

Once I had to be rescued by a Gay friend when someone was pursueing me, his has all over me and I couldn't get away. My friend walked me safely to my car.

The nicest compliment I ever had was while I was out at Karaoke on a Summer's eve and two women came to my table to chat me up and complimenting me on the makeup , jewlery, and dress details that I made to be presentable. She said some guy at the bar made a dispairing remake and she replied "at least he doesn't have a beer belly like you" .

They told me I was very welcome at the pub and to come back anytime.
    As I sang "Somewhere Beyond the Sea" I got great applause from the straight crowd. It was a night to remember.

So sorry if I got off track there. I do go on............

I dress to be admire

It kind of works on what kind of person you are, i like to take care of my self and look presentable either in a man mode or female, and of course, i like compliments from either male or female, of course, i can never think about getting something going with a man since i know that i'm trully atracted to women, but i been complimented by a few men and it feels great.

Love Ericka
    She's back

First, I dress for myself, and I have recieved some nice compliments from men and yes, it made me feel wonderful.

Second, hmmm, if I was in my twenties, I think I'd be out trying to attract a man, but not dressing ****ty.

Now, if I could only find a man that found me attractive enough to marry me, mmmmmmmmm. Yeah, dream on, girl, giggle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For myself

I have no interest in guys at all, and certainly do not dress to attract them.

I wear clothes that make me feel good.

Pedal Steel Guitar Player Patricia Danielle's Avatar

dressing.

Well I'm not out to impress anyone, so I dress for myself. If it's comfortable I'll wear it but mostly skirts. Guess I'm old fashion I just love long skirts and or dresses..Patricia.. I have coffee life is good..

Mainly for myself...but.

I have only been out, fully dressed as lady, four times, almost two years ago. The only time, i was out, all day, walking sidewalks, one car, a guy yelled, something lustful, angry. Another teenage lady, shouted OMG, OMG! Later, shouts, from two other cars, more like wolf calls. It felt good, except for the younf lady's comments. It was a little scary, because, as i was walking to my car, a guy came out of the cafe, across the street, and was really scoping me out. Everyone in that cafe, got a long look. I have not been out, inalmost two years. Yes, i do dress, for myself, and partly, to see the reaction, in men, but, i am attracted to women.

I would like to be viewed as attractive by anyone seeing me, not just men, but since I have never been out I can't really say much :/

I dress in clothes that I think are attractive to men. I want to look, act and feel like a real woman. Why would I dress any other way? If I am attractive to a man, then I have succeeded in my quest for femininity. I know there are very many variations to our crossdressing, but I think many here are too quick to deny any sexual content in their dressing. Quack Quack!

Like most of the other girls I just dress for myself. I love the look and feel of the clothing on myself and enjoy the way I look. But I have to agree that if someone did compliment me on how I looked, I would also know that I am doing the right thing.

Sheela
    Cross Dressing
    Just another fine Shakespearean tradition

Uaaaah, no. The only person whose opinion matters to me is ME. I don't need the opinion of a man to validate who I am. Since I am not attracted to men, why would I wnat to attact them to me?
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Why would I want to attract a guy I am not gay !!!!!!!!!