Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new corset

new corset

well just picked this bad girl at fredericks of hollywood.
    they are bit on the small side but wanted to play it safe on size sorry no head shot no makeup
    Attached Images Attached Images

Truly Lovely

wish I were there to help with the fasteners

Lipstik kisses

Karen

Tristen Cox
    Sweeeeeeet

well the ladies at fredericks were

the ladies at the two fredericks stores i went to were very helpful and once i got all the hooks hooked they cinched me into the corset and then i took it off using the hooks and left the back tied up this model is called the dream corset and runs 60.00 dollars and is avalible from the catalog or in stores and comes in pink white black and in sizes up 44 that is what i saw in the store
    Last edited by jessicam; 03-09-2005 at 02:20 PM.

here is what the item looks like on a gg

well this should give an idea of the corset on a gg

Can't wait to get one of my own, but I won't have the b*lls to try one on in the shop, AND get the female assistant to tighten it for me! I've done that in a TV shop, but they expect it there! I loved the tight feel of that one though, and I'm after a Vollers 1905 tight lacing model, which is a little more expensive, but built like body armour!

PS. If you can take it off without slackening the laces, it wasn't tight enough! Get them to PULL next time!!!

ToniB

Aspiring Member
    Looks good !

it's tight

works great to align the back and spine makes me want to actually try and work out to lose some weight so it would fit better and then i can get a smaller size this is a 42 and i want to get down to a 36-38

Jessicam,

Verrrry nice! Thigh highs and stilletos and you'll be ready to go, girl!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Thank You All

Just wanted to say thanks to all the responses

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar

Nice corset

Is that one of the Vollers corsets? As much as I like the variety of Vollers Corsets http://www.vollerscorsetsusa.com/ They are hard to find one that fits a mans body properly.

Looks like Vollers V1890. I have the V176 in black velvet... The one I bought doesn't even fit me, I bought it to play with a lady-friend... I can't even get the 20" corset, but it is awsome on her!

A pic of the V176 from the vollers site:
    Last edited by Felicity; 05-10-2007 at 06:44 PM.

the Dream Corset from Fredericks

it's from fredericks of hollywood went to a store tried on and they helped tie it up in the back

Wow Felicity,

Your lady friend can get into a 20" corset! I thought waist sizes like that were last seen in Victorian times, and after lengthy waist training. That's a waist size of 20" with the corset fully closed! No wonder she looks amazing, and you can't get into it!

I'm aiming to get a Vollers satin 1905 28" corset (on the grounds that I am buying it for my wife - her waist is the same as mine), but from your comments, it seems it may not fit me too well. I'm 5'11", and the 1905 should come half way up the bust. If I wear a bra, and the top of the corset comes only to the bottom of it, do you know if that will be a problem!

ToniB

well thanks for the views of my new toy

i am enjoying my corset alot hope i don't wear it out in a week

Jessicam,

It is a great looking corset. I bought the same corset about a year and half ago in purple. It helps greatly with the figure.

Misty

Quote Originally Posted by jessicam
    the ladies at the two fredericks stores i went to were very helpful and once i got all the hooks hooked they cinched me into the corset and then i took it off using the hooks and left the back tied up this model is called the dream corset and runs 60.00 dollars and is avalible from the catalog or in stores and comes in pink white black and in sizes up 44 that is what i saw in the store
    I have had several of these corsets in the past myself. After being laced in, (but not too tight because these Frederick's corsets wil tear easily), there was no way that I could undo the hooks from the front with the back still tied.

Jessica, did they tie it very tightly? If so, you must have had a hell of a time trying to take it off by pulling the front edges apart enough to get the corset off....

DanaJ

Island Girl

Love Corsettes!

I bought one for my wife last year. It's middle of the line, scarlet red one w/an oriental offset pattern, w/lace edges. I split the sizes, just a tad too big for her, tad too small for me and we're both happy (I think it is a 36"). She wears it out to fancy dinners w/a short black skirt, heels and stockings.

When we get home and after she has gone to bed, I slip out (of bed) and into all that she was wearing! The thing is, and all of you are right, you can't get into a corsette (properly) by yourself.

It was by design that in order to dawn a corsette, you need help. I think this was awesome planning and we should take up the call.

All those who have corsettes and those who would like to help, let's cynch each other up!

Cheers!
    Dana

looking for more comments

lots of views not a lot of comments i hope to have more photos of the corset soon

Quote Originally Posted by jessicam
    well this should give an idea of the corset on a gg
    I have this same Corset in White i love it.....

Quote Originally Posted by Aloha_Dana
    you can't get into a corsette (properly) by yourself
    Dana
    Sure you can - all you need is a door knob, a mirror, and practice. It's just not nearly as much fun

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    Alayna is right as for putting it on by yourself.

With a doorknob, you can loop the strings and keep then from losening back up. With practice, you can cinch and tie the corset yourself. Using your fingers, pull a little at a time from the topd down or bottom up to the middle, one level of lacing at a time. At the middle you get farther away from the doorknob. Repeat several times bottom up and top down till you have the corset where you want, and tie it.

Some corsets actually have lacing that doesn't run away through the eyes so easily and something like the doorknow isn't needed. I pull the lacing back to the front and loosly tie it in front of be while tightening.

I learned another little trick for corset tightening. After first tightening, you have two loose ends (they are loops really) at the waist, wind one loop around your wist in one direction and hold it tight. Then wind the other loop in the opposite direction until you can pass it through the first loop by 18" or so, pull it tight against the other loop and temporarily tuck the loose end into the threads wrapped around your waist. Each time you tighten the strings like Felicity suggests, pull a little more string through the loop at your waist. Then when you have finished tightening, make a final firm pull through the loop and tie off the loose loop to one of the waist strings somewhere where you can get to it easily. at the front, and tuck the excess into the other stings to keep it out of the way.

ToniB

thanks for the comments

Thank You All

Mistress X Elvira miss_x_elvira's Avatar

corset love

i love corsets, been wearing them for years. i have 4 and plans for more, would have to be my fav thing. I have a custom made serious one for waist training and a few other off the shelf ones just for looks. Of course i guess it helps having been wearing them for quite a few years now, but i find doing them up on your own quite easy. If you have a good, well fitting, well made corset it should not be too hard to do up yourself, but i find the door knob method the best for doing up hard corsets really tight.

ok now to make everyone jealous with my measurments. I have a natural 26 inch waist (last time i measured), that i'm training smaller. My smallest corset is a 22 1/2 inch waist, and my goal is to get down to 20 inch over time

time for some pics: first ones a 22 1/2 inch waist trainer which has been altered since this picture. Next one is a 24 inch and the red one is also a 22 inch

need to take some new ones, they aren't the best, but you can see plenty more pics on my live journal
    http://www.livejournal.com/users/x_elvira_x/
    Last edited by miss_x_elvira; 04-05-2005 at 05:59 AM.
    "whenever the dark is near I will return from the grave to haunt you god forsaken *****"

your mistress of darkness

Elvira

any more girls trying corsets

just checking to see if anymore girls are trying to look thiner with the help of a corset

jessica