Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Would you quit if you could?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

stevie

xx

my indecision is improving

xx
    I,m gonna dress up tonight and I look real pretty for I don't know who, find my own way around this great big city and I'm gonna sit at a bar and gonna have a drink.

Have dressed since I was ten. Will never stop.

pantylover1
    I've been dreaming about cd for years but never had the nerve to go through with it till just recently. My wife supports me 100% . I' m going to start a whole new wardrobe complete with heals skirts the works.

girlie guy

ever wonder why?

If men weren't meant to wear women's clothing, they never would have invented it!

Don't you ever wonder why the biggest names is fashion wear are men?
    Sure, they give the clothes girl names, but they came from their own imaginations.

luv-n-dresses !?

ronna's right- though Carl Lagerfeld in drag ooouch-hehe,,,, My regrets now,,, are former purges,,, such a loss-ohhh (well) , I've realised after MUCH consideration,, I'm stuck with Khriss- she with Me perhaps,, an unhappy marriage-often enough but- likely "till death" as the vows, state,,hmmm,,, reality bites, ya-know?? xx"K"
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

Giving up

Would you like the moon on a stick? that I can do.
    [SIZE=5] [SIZE=6]Christina Jonien [/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]...
    [SIZE=5]......................Tiamo[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]...........[/SIZE]

dressing isnt my issue

my issue is having the constant, unrelenting, fixed and persistent knowledge of being female within and being stuck inside a body that is male. If these thought could be taken away , if my every second thought about vile I feel could stop, if I could have a normal life and not have to always bloody hide,
    have relationships which dont have this bloody issue always waiting in the wings, I'd love to have a wand and wave it all away to be just female or just male. Im sick of it to be honest.
    Is there someone I can speak to, in customer services, I seem to have the wrong body, no I dont have a reciept, er maybe an upgrade.....hello..???

Quote Originally Posted by azure
    my issue is having the constant, unrelenting, fixed and persistent knowledge of being female within and being stuck inside a body that is male. If these thought could be taken away , if my every second thought about vile I feel could stop, if I could have a normal life and not have to always bloody hide,
    have relationships which dont have this bloody issue always waiting in the wings, I'd love to have a wand and wave it all away to be just female or just male. Im sick of it to be honest.
    I feel exactly the same. I couldn't have said it better,

SUSANNE
    To Whomever,

I've always thought about this, about the beatings I got just because I
    liked to wear girl's clothes. When it was over, when I was out on my
    own, all I had left was the desire, or need. Whatever it is. Whatever
    it will be. I don't know. All I know is, finding this forum has saved my
    life.

Thank you.

Love,
    Susanne

[size=3]Give up the Mancini Magic?,[size=5] Never![/size][/size]

[size=5] [size=3]Steph[/size][/size]
    [size=3]Le Bleu Angel[/size]

yes

if it would really go away.
    but it wont, so...no?

No, I will never stop cross dressing. Like so many of you girls have expressed it is an integral part of my life and just feels so natural. To me wearing a dress with panties, bra and stockings underneath feels so much better than wearing a suit and tie with boxers.

I am not ashamed of being a guy. In fact I welcome being a male. However I still love retreating from time to time into those pretty outfits that allow me to feel like a girl.

I will definitely cross dress my entire life and have no shame about it. I just don't want to hurt my wife or son. I don't want to feel selfish either as I indulge in shopping for femme clothes. I do feel compelled to buy for my wife too and not just for me.

I will probabaly ask to be dressed en femme when I leave this earthly existence. Hopefully I can enjoy going out dressed en femme before that happens.

Emmi

Umm.........

Can I change the wish around? Didn't think so. So the answer is NO. I finally learned to accept who I am to the fullest and be happy with it. I don't want unnecessary change anymore.

Ericka Jean
    Existence is futile.

This is me, too

Quote Originally Posted by emmicd
    No, I will never stop cross dressing. Like so many of you girls have expressed it is an integral part of my life and just feels so natural. To me wearing a dress with panties, bra and stockings underneath feels so much better than wearing a suit and tie with boxers.

I am not ashamed of being a guy. In fact I welcome being a male. However I still love retreating from time to time into those pretty outfits that allow me to feel like a girl.

I will definitely cross dress my entire life and have no shame about it. I just don't want to hurt my wife or son. I don't want to feel selfish either as I indulge in shopping for femme clothes.

Emmi
    I absolutely, totally agree with the ideas you have expressed, Emmi. That is how I feel, too. I read so many comments about how many of you have been ashamed of dressing and tried to stop. I sympathize with you and the anguish you have experienced, but I have to admit that I have never felt that way. This has always been my little secret and I have NEVER felt guilty about the private moments that I have spent in my feminine finery. I have purged a couple of times but that was largely because of life circumstances that made me fear that I might be discovered.

And, yes, I don't want to do anything to hurt my family, so I have let that feeling curb my impulse to dress a few times. Mostly, however, I am very content to dress when I can, and to think about it just about every day in between times when I actually get to dress up.

Nanci

No is my answer

Banned Read only

How I would quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jill
    I understand that this question may raise some controversy, I don't want to stir things up. But If you were given the opportunity to quit crossdressing, to have a magical moment where everything went 'poof' and your desire to dress was gone forever. Would you take it? I know for me, sometimes it just complicates my life. As of late, I have kind of wished that I never got into this mess. So my question stands, would you quit if you could?
    I would quit if God would bless me with wealth, a beautiful wife, and good friends. People really hate me for crossdressing although I am a closet crossdressor and never go out in drag. It's just that I buy too many womens clothes and I spend more on womens clothes than on mens clothes each year!

If I quit now I won't purge - I'll sell my stuff on ebay to get my money back! Like I did spend $205 on a Casual Corner 3 piece suit once.

Thanks Nanci for your sentiments. It feels good to know that I am in good company. I appreciate your comments.

I wish you and your family well.

Emmi

Quit if I could?!?

To me, that would be like asking me to quit playing the guitar, or quit loving sunsets. Or like asking a parent to give up their child. I wouldn't dare. I love this part of myself too much to give it up, and I know that I would rather be dead than to ever have to give up this part of me.

And I don't care about who has a problem with my CDing - allowing Lorna to exist saved my life.
    Last edited by lorna2cute; 06-24-2005 at 12:36 AM.

Sometimes. Right now I still haven't been able to come to terms with it. My female side hates my male side and my male side hates my female side. They both want totally different things and I haven't found a way to make them live together in peace. When I'm constantly at war with myself and have no personal support (as in people around me and not people on the internet) then I do wish I could just stop.

If I found a way to balance out each side and had some support then I wouldn't see a reason to quit.

...and hell yeah I'm the motherf--king princess!

Quote Originally Posted by Merinda Widget
    Ok I think everyone has taken Jills question the wrong way , Jill is not asking if you would give up crossdressing coldturkey she is asking if you had the power to remove the DESIRE ( being the craving force) would you do it?

in other words is CDing a blessing or a burden for you?
    CDing has given me an enormous amount of enjoyment and pleasure (and adventures), and I'll probably never give it up. But in the context of the question, as Merinda has clarified so well, yes, I would give it up. Without the desire, there would be no point in dressing...and I wouldn't have this side of me to hide. That's the part of CDing I dislike, having to be secretive about it. I was outed once to a few aquaintances, it's an experience I hope never to have to face again.

Mitzi

Whatever for? It took me so many years to get to this point! I never want to go back in to the closet again

More seriously, I think that like other folks in the GBLT spectrum, this is just the way we are and it can't be wished away - only repressed.
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

I wouldn't quit. Crossdressing has made me who I am: drag OR drab...

It's given me an outlook on life, love, gender and discrimination that I wouldn't have if I was just a boring guy. CDing has enabled me to become friends, and empathise with many GGs, and therefore I am one of the lucky men on this planet to not find GGs a strange and wholey different species!

Good luck to all my fellow sisters!! xx

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

just one of the gurls

what good would it do?

I understand that this question may raise some controversy, I don't want to stir things up. But If you were given the opportunity to quit crossdressing, to have a magical moment where everything went 'poof' and your desire to dress was gone forever. Would you take it? I know for me, sometimes it just complicates my life. As of late, I have kind of wished that I never got into this mess. So my question stands, would you quit if you could?
    If this could happen there would still be the large part of me that is considered "feminine".(the part that is sensitive, compassionate,caring and just a "really nice guy" as I have so often been accused of. No, I would not quit because it would take away part of what I am. I am a very masculine looking and sounding guy who "feels" very much like the typical female stereotype. And, you know, I like the way I feel much more than the way I look and so i "see" myself as female even when I look in the mirror--a rather dyke looking one but female none the less!!!

Formerly lisameaghan :) Lisa Maren's Avatar

My 0.02

Hi Everyone

If that could be done without changing me as a person I would quit.

But!

I don't think it can be done without murdering off a significant part of me, so my answer is that I would not.

Quitting my crossdressing would be like riding a bike with one square wheel. I suppose it could be done, but it sure as hell wouldn't be a very comfortable ride!

Better to do it, love it, and enjoy the ride!

Hugs, Lisa

NO!
    And miss all the fun. No way.Most people only have one miserable existance to play with. I have two and I regard that as a blessing not a curse!
    L&P
    Mariej
    xx