Thread: What Bra size is right?

What Bra size is right?

I am a size 6 and I wear a size 34 b. That is what cup size my mom was and she is about my size. Is there a measurement for this?
    Sarah

Hi Sarah, to me, as long as the band size is correct, the cup size you decide on depends on your shape and how that particular cup size looks on you. You have the option to be as busty as you wish...but it comes down to ...how do I look?
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Banned Read only
    measure round your chest and add 5inches that gives the band size. then measure around the breast s( with forms) and if that is 1 inch you are an a if 2inch you are a b...

The one thing is you be what ever cup size you want. I have two GG friends who could stand some enhacement. But they appear to be happy with what mother nature gave them. You don't have that problem.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah378619 View Post
    I am a size 6 and I wear a size 34 b. That is what cup size my mom was and she is about my size. Is there a measurement for this?
    Sarah
    Sarah,

Use a cloth tape measure, and measure around your chest directly under your bra. Make sure the tape is flat against you all the way around and snug. That is your BAND size. Then measure over your bra at the fullest point. The difference between the two measurements is your cup size. A 2 inch difference means you wear a B cup. Do NOT add 4 or 5 inches to your band size. That will result in a totally incorrect bra size! That type of measurement only works for really full breasted women. Very few men would fit into that category!

Sissy

More Girl then man