Thread: the aftermath of my wife telling my parents i dress

the aftermath of my wife telling my parents i dress

hi girls
    do you remember the my other tread about my wife telling my parents i dress.
    when i asked them about it there first reaction was are you gay.
    i said no i just like to wear womans clothes and asked if ive ever been out like that i said yes a couple of times and noone give me a second look
    but much to my surprise they dont mind but dont wish to see me dressed in anyway.
    there are to many questions that they asked to put them all on here.
    but will tell you anything that happens in the near future.
    my wife, not long found out that she also told my step daughter and stepson
    about it. my stepson as never said anything but my stepdaughter is ok about it and offered to do my makeup and help me when i need it god bless her shes thirteen.
    so theres a couple of things come out of this that helps me now 1 is i dont have to hide my stash and 2 i get my washing done for me
    3 got help when i need it
    so my question is am i doing right in these people helping out like this?
    or as it all gone to far?
    love vicky lee

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    Vicky Lee,

I must have missed your post about your wife telling your parents -- sorry gf!!! OR, maybe I just forgot -- ah, the mind starts to go . . . *sigh* .

Let me ask you, "why" did your wife tell your parents? Why did she tell your stepchildren? Having missed your original post about this, I gotta tell you that my first take is that your wife was being incredibly mean and insensitive!!!!!!!

"If" she was doing it for mean reasons, I guess she got her comeupence!!!!!!! I'm very happy for you about your parent's being accepting!!! Who knows, their acceptance level may grow with time. Your stepdaughter sounds fantastic!!! And, I'll bet your stepson will open up and be okay -- his first reaction was okay!!!

You go girl!!!!!!!
    Sheri

Pedal Steel Guitar Player Patricia Danielle's Avatar
    Yes I would say if ya got that much acceptance. Your on the right track but also make sure you don't get derailed. Just kick back and roll with the flow come what may..Patricia..
    I have COFFEE life is good!!

Have you ever looked in the mirror and realized the lights are on, but nobodys home?

Lifes not mesured by how many breaths we take, but rather by how many moments take out breaths away!

I've learned that artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    In a way I agree with Sheri. She sounds like a person that cant keep a secret or loves to gossip. Mind you, neither one of us is trying to put your spouse down. It is alway great when you have supportive relatives.
    Drumming, My other hobby

Words come to mind. Vicious, Mean, Vintictive. Is your wife trying to get you to stop ?

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy Carter View Post
    Words come to mind. Vicious, Mean, Vintictive. Is your wife trying to get you to stop ?
    What Joy said is so'ooo right, depending on your wife's motivation for telling (which is why I asked what was behind her doing this to you). It is difficult to give you advice on this when we don't know the "why's" of her actions! At first blush, her actions sound outrageous and mean-spirited, but tell us what prompted this?

If they are comfortable with it then let them help! It can be a little weird sometimes but they are your family. You don't have to be all alone with this. Good luck!
    Sally

I told my family that I crossdressed because I was split from my first wife and I was sure she was going to use this against me. I told all my family and they asked a few questions and that was it, I never heard anymore about it. I guess they just don't want to know or they are o.k. with it?

Best,
    Allison

2 i get my washing done for me
    Maybe you could help with the washing?

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=61378

I have to wonder why people seem to have to get vindictive when things dont go there way, Do they forget the vowes you make when you say I DO ?

I'm so glad everything is working out well for you after this attack! serves her right!!

Vickie Lee, if those around you want to help you, then great... as long as it is voluntary. But I agree withj Bobbi Lynn... I'd help with the laundry, if I were you.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

vicky sweetie...i think its terrific that people you care for are "in the know"...

just be nice and don't take advantage and force more onto them than they can really handle,,,, knowing about it and being into it are 2 totally different things.

take care
    michele

Quote Originally Posted by Chantelle CD View Post
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=61378

I have to wonder why people seem to have to get vindictive when things dont go there way, Do they forget the vowes you make when you say I DO ?

I'm so glad everything is working out well for you after this attack! serves her right!!

Sadly, it's human nature for people in general to react in a vindictive sort of way. It's sort of like "If I can't hurt you physically, I'll hurt you emotionally and destroy your loving family". My family knows about Kandis, and although my father acts as if "If I don't talk about it, it doesn't exist", I know he knows.

Kandis

Hi, it is so difficult for those who aren't part of our TG/ Crossdressers community ever to understand the components that compel us to crossdress. There are so many nutty stereotypes out there, misimpressions, negatives,etc. I truly don't think it is ever wise to tell another about this urge, other than a potential partner before tying the knot, getting into a committed relationship. My wife was upset with me a few years ago-as is, wanting to divorce-that she told her brother and sister in law about my crossdressing. It is very uncomfortable for me to see them, wondering if they care about this quirk, what they might think--i.e. would I get pervert and 'bother' their two young daughters, or a slew of other thoughts. My wife apologized to me for this betrayal, but in all fairness to the affected wife, it is hard to live with something and not talk to another about it. Women don't like to keep secrets as a rule and discuss the most personal things with other women (in my opinion). Good luck, helenr

just a few more details

thanks for all ur views.
    this started when she come up to my mums and wanted something for my son
    and told me that i wasnt welcome in her house anymore, so i told her that she wasnt here.
    which caused her to tell my parents and others .
    we have been separated now for eight months in a way shes done me a favour
    but there is no way she can use this again on me now its out.
    i dont think that she expected the responce i got out of it
    thxs to all that replyed
    hugs vicky lee

Nice to see that her intentions BACKFIRED on her

I guess her TRUE COLORS came out.
    LOL
    Tamera
    Please read this regarding personal information http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_personal_information

[SIZE="2"]"GENDER" is not whats between the "THIGHS", but whats between the "EARS".....[/SIZE]

Is it just me or......... Carroll's Avatar
    but there is no way she can use this again on me now its out.
    i dont think that she expected the responce i got out of it
    thxs to all that replyed
    hugs vicky lee
    Now that is a great attitude to have. Good going
    Drumming, My other hobby

Feeling so good en femme! Miss Lulu's Avatar
    I hope she's really aware of the favour she's done! She'll probably think twice next time she badmouths you.
    Almost hoping this would happen to me too. ...Almost. LOL.
    Miss Lulu