Thread: Panties finally in MY dresser drawer..hehe

Panties finally in MY dresser drawer..hehe

Ok...my wife found my cute "I love shopping" panties in the dryer a week ago and we had a awkard funny laugh about them. They were folded with the other laundry on the bed for most of the day. When I came in from working outside they were sweetly tucked into MY dresser drawer.

I dont think I will ever touch them again....they can stay there forever right on top....and hopefully be joined by a few other things. If she only knew how much closet space I really need.

Beth
    Wedding Dresses...Perals...and Heels...Oh My!

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Ann View Post
    Ok...my wife found my cute "I love shopping" panties in the dryer a week ago and we had a awkard funny laugh about them. They were folded with the other laundry on the bed for most of the day. When I came in from working outside they were sweetly tucked into MY dresser drawer.

I dont think I will ever touch them again....they can stay there forever right on top....and hopefully be joined by a few other things. If she only knew how much closet space I really need.

Beth
    It sounds to me as though you have at least tacit approval and acceptance from your wife. She is telling you something and perhaps you should pay attention and don't leave those panties in the drawer. Use them as a sequey to let her know you need the closet space.

I have to ask. Where were they before? and the rest of your things?

Lora

All I want is a world somewhere, a place to wear pretty underwear
    A dress, some makeup, hose and heels
    OH wouldn't it be loverly

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"---Helen Keller

My panties and bras go in the wash with hers. When she finishes the wash,yes we do share the chore!, they are always folded and left on my side of the bed to be put away. And they do go in my "girl" drawer, nothing said.
    little steps.

Bethany Ann, I guess I don't understand. In this post you say your wife is understanding and loves you even though she knows of your little hobby and it's secrets. If she didn't know that you had panties and required closet space, just what is it that she is understanding of? If she does know, why was the laugh awkward when she found them in the dryer? Congratulations on gaining drawer space you your lingerie, though.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

She only founf out at Christmas and I have taken the slow road as I let it all unfold. Seems like I have seen to many people rush it and run into all sorts of problems. While she accepts it she still has not really seen it and been a part of it.

Like you said baby steps...I dont want to scare her of..hehe.

Lora...before it was all downstairs in my room neatly organized but out of site from her. I kept the secret for 15 years till she did a search on the computer looking for some pictures...and boy did she find them...I mean girl..!

Beth

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    Bethany Ann, I guess I don't understand. In this post you say your wife is understanding and loves you even though she knows of your little hobby and it's secrets. If she didn't know that you had panties and required closet space, just what is it that she is understanding of? If she does know, why was the laugh awkward when she found them in the dryer? Congratulations on gaining drawer space you your lingerie, though.
    Drawer space - I wish!

Mitch

ahh so she knows you like them but not sure how much you do....have you talked about it? anyway congrats on the drawer space....i have one closet shelf full of panties....of course that is all i wear but a girl can never have too many then of course there is the closet in the spare room...dresses skirts capri's and blouses there....just not enough time to freely wear them

Lora

All I want is a world somewhere, a place to wear pretty underwear
    A dress, some makeup, hose and heels
    OH wouldn't it be loverly

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"---Helen Keller

that is kind of funny-- when I first got together with my wife, and was spending more and more time at her house, she gave me a drawer for some overnite things. Now, 17 years later, I'm looking forward to getting a drawer again!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

My dream is for drawer space!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Pedal Steel Guitar Player Patricia Danielle's Avatar
    Well thats cool but now for closet space, I think you can pull it off..Patricia..
    I have COFFEE life is good!!

Have you ever looked in the mirror and realized the lights are on, but nobodys home?

Lifes not mesured by how many breaths we take, but rather by how many moments take out breaths away!

I've learned that artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    I wonder about that too.
    It's just panties after all, so what's the big deal?

P.S. (I hope that Tamera doesn't see this as another pantie thread.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When she saw the pictures of me at Christmas...hundreds...thousands...the first words out of her mouth were that she was pissed because I had so many nice outfits and she did not...that was funny. Shes very professional yet does not dress that way (but she should). Now when I buy a nice suit or dress I buy one size 14 for me and a 18 for her. Ive seen her leave for work somedays and thought...you know what...I look better in that suit my dear...of course I would never say that.

Bethany

You can;t leave them in the drawer you gotta wear them hun
    Angie

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    Good for you and your wife...

Shortly after I came out and my wife and I had some heart to heart discussions, most of my undies are now gone and replaced with some really cute panties of all colors, types and designs...

Oh yea, she and I now share closet space with Marcie too...

I have my own king sized bed with Captains drawers in the base. 4 of the 6 drawers hold my bras, slips, panties and nightgowns. The couple dresses that I have hang in my closet. I have my space, she has hers.