Thread: Androgyne

Androgyne

I just took the COGIATI test and the results show that I'm an androgyne- scored a 65. How serious do you girls take this test? i never considered myself a very macho guy. I'm 5'6" 145 and have a slight build and not very muscular. i am very shy, meek and mild and submissive- never fitted in with the other guys. There times where i have been mistaken for a girl even when drab mode- on the phone and at least once in person- this guy called me "Miss" and quickly said he was sorry. to be honest i loved being taken for a girl. I don't know where i will end up. just recently changed my screen name to sissylipstick.aol.com. my new name is Chloe jean. It does suit the new me. Just can't figure out how to change it here- i am such a ditz can't rememmber my password.
    hugs
    chloe jean

It is just assigning an arbitrary label. You are who you are, regardless of what a multiple choice test tells you. If you are a full out CD, and it tells you that you're and androgyn, would you actually change to make the test "right"?

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe Jean View Post
    I just took the COGIATI test and the results show that I'm an androgyne- scored a 65. How serious do you girls take this test? i never considered myself a very macho guy. I'm 5'6" 145 and have a slight build and not very muscular. i am very shy, meek and mild and submissive- never fitted in with the other guys. There times where i have been mistaken for a girl even when drab mode- on the phone and at least once in person- this guy called me "Miss" and quickly said he was sorry. to be honest i loved being taken for a girl. I don't know where i will end up. just recently changed my screen name to sissylipstick.aol.com. my new name is Chloe jean. It does suit the new me. Just can't figure out how to change it here- i am such a ditz can't rememmber my password.
    hugs
    chloe jean
    Chloe,
    I originally posted the following comments on another thread but I thought they were applicable to your questions. This is a pretty cool test. I scored 66% feminine which is pretty accurate as I am something of a "tom boy". While I really care for the woman that I am becoming, I still have a passion for traditional male interests (e.g. motor sports, fishing, endurance sports, etc.) Franky, I like dressing feminine, but I am not much of a shopper....sorry girls! ...I buy most of my outfits on line or at consignment shops. I have always been pretty androgynous but for years repressed my femininity because of societal constraints. I currently live in a community that is pretty gay, lesbian and transgender friendly but it is still scary to venture out to the suburbs dressed as Melissa. I think I am pretty convincing (will post some pics soon), but find myself loosing some of the girly confidence that I have in the safety of my neighborhood. Usually when I go to the 'burbs I don't dress provocatively at all. For example, yesterday I had to run some errands and I wore a sports bra over my breast forms, covered with t-shirt, khaki hiking shorts and Chaco sandals and a ball cap over my red hair..... I did my make up as always but felt a little awkward as I walked around the mall I was in. I caught the attention of some guys as I walked by them, I can only hope that's because they thought I was cute I guess my confidence will grow with time and I get more comfortable with the woman inside me Remember it is only a test, the true test is how you feel about yourself!
    Melissa Pink

I did it 2 times and go +50...I'm a real androgyne...it seem's

Part time girl, part time boy...but very sensitive...and I like to cry when looking to girly girl movies

;-)

I've not tried the test, not really interested, but my therapist says I'm an androgyne. Still, where does it get you. It's just an approximate label for what I am.
    But I'm happier as an androgyne than when I thought I was some weird type of man.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

soulmate of Mrs.M...GG Victoria Anne's Avatar
    My score , 88% female . It is as said before , we are who we are and the score on this or other tests are just a number and only a reflection of some mathematical equation , I know I am more Viccy than T_ _ , it is what I feel in my heart and soul . I am non the less a good woman/person.

On the road of discovery ... learning to be the woman I have always been.

Http://photobucket.com/viccy