Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who else had a mother who bought them a fem item while younger?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Read only

Who else had a mother who bought them a fem item while younger?

I was bought a shirt, but it was only when mother got home from town after buying it, she realised it was a girl's and asked if I'd wear it and I did.

My mom told me she dressed me in dresses untill I was about 2 1/2 to 3 years old that was in the 50's and she told me it was considered ok to do at the time BUT I do not attribute that to my crossdressing....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

I should have been so lucky but unfortunately ... NO.

Me too

I was dressed as a little girl and mom called me Krysti (while my dad was working anyway) until I started the first grade. Also in the 50's. When dad found out he wasn't too thrilled. But that's another story.
    Krysten

Diva Wannna be
    My grandparents used to dress me in little girls clothes up until I was about 6. My mom only told me about this a few years ago. They wanted a granddaughter — not a grandson. Did this cause me to dress and want to remain Wendie? Maybe part of it, but who's to say?

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.

She tried...

because I was SO small, and with the budget of a family of 7 kids, (I was second oldest) she would sometimes insist I wear items that were unisex bought bought in the girls or even juniors area. I hated that. boys were already teasing me about my size and making effeminate comments in the butchest of clothes.

The last straw happened at 14. I desperately needed new pants. My size was something like 24w 28L. Mom sent me to the dressing room with a pair of pants that I suspected she got in juniors. It had 70's embroidery on the rear pockets and a button closure. Based on the Button closure alone, I WAS NOT GOING TO WEAR THEM IN PUBLIC. (this is before 501's became popular again)

I came out of the dressing room claiming they didn't fit. After a berating fit I admitted I hadn't tried them on. She was furious. From then on I had to buy my own clothes. (In hindsight, I should have just asked for my big sister's hand-me-downs.)
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

I somehow talked my parents into buying me Keds (and knockoffs) up until my jr year of HS. After that, I bought my own. I recall my mother prefering the boat-deck style of shoes I bought after that, but they were Cherokee brand (little did she know), so I was cool with that. I still have over 30 pair of Keds these days, but my style is slowly changing into other sneakers to wear on a daily basis... Still don't know how I talked them into that though... =)
    ~ Eka ~
    You can't quit until you try.
    You can't live until you die.
    You can't learn to tell the truth,
    Until you learn to lie.

As a youngster I wore Mom's things. I was caught several times over the years. Couldn't stop wearing bras which showed.

When I was about in my teens, I had a problem wearing out the part of good pants between my legs. Mom suggested and bought me a long-leg panty girdle, and "Presto" no more problem. Girdles became my primary underware, and I hand washed them hanging to dry in our upstairs bathroom. I had 5 or 6girdles. To stop them from riding up into my crotch area, I wore nylon stockings which were also hand washed.

Since this was the time of longer hair influence from the Beatles, I grew my hair and Mom required that I keep it clean and neat. To do so I would wash and use DEP to set it and roll up in curlers every night, using a pink hair net to secure them. Mom did not like that picture (girdle, nylons, and hair in rollers. finally started to wear a full slip in the morning to go down to breakfast. At least I was covered.

As I read this I realise that I have to be wrong claiming that Mom did not know of my feminie self. She just never spoke about it.
    Janice Ailene:

When I was very young I had a pair of 'pedal pushers' (similar to Capris) don't know if they were 'hand me downs' from a cousin of they were purchased for me. I was so young I didn't mind (or enjoy) wearing something made for girls.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

I must be dreaming
    Since my mother only wanted a girl and was certain that I was going to be one when she was carrying me, I was dressed in the baby/toddler clothes of a girl and had a girls hair style for some of my preschool years. I didn't want to be a boy and had a fascination with witches, the Wizard of OZ variety. I asked my mother to make me a witches dress for a Halloween competition in second grade. She spent hours and hours on it. It was so good that I won second prize. I was so proud of it, I went to the event with a high fever and was pretty much out of it most the evening. She also bought me a velvet bikini but tossed out the bra top. Go figure... When I was a teenager, she put three pairs of new nylon panties in my clothes closet. I never knew why. I was kinda embarrassed to ask her.
    A work in progress

My mother offered to buy me a night-dress when she discovered some of my femme clothes. I was about 14 and so embarrassed that I turned the offer down.

I cannot say if it was a genuine offer. My mother was bewildered by me, I got the feeling, in many more ways than one.

One of the contributors to cross-dressing (I thnk I started at about 10 or 11) was that I was always very tactile but we did not seem very physically demonstrative as a family.

The exception might have been my younger sister, who I argued with constantly.

My older sister, who was the family role-model was another matter. I wore her 'borrowed' underwear for years.

She guessed, I am sure - and when she moved abroad and I stayed with her for a while, she confronted me - but as with my mother's offer I denied it all.

I am still in denial to a certain extent, compromising massively and wearing only the simplest of underwear - almost always under a male item that usefully hides the tell-tale straps etc.

Love to all

Lesley

My mother bought me.....................

Hi Everyone: First I was "found out" because I left stains in my sisters pantygirdle, and my mother made me promise to not wear my sister's underwear
    any more. I had been wearing her bra and LLPG. So then I reasoned I had not
    promised to not wear my mother's lingerie.

The next time I was caught in my mother's bra, pantygirdle over her garterbelt and stockings and a slip. She made me undress in front of her and i was very erect at the time and was so embarrassed.

She didn't scream at me or call me names, but left with her lingerie. 3 days later I came home from school and found a shopping bag on my bed. In it were my own first bra (black underwire lacecup 36B) the same as my sister's that fit me like I had been measured for it. A LLPG same size as my mothers, and a slip.

She made me try them on and then she cut the tags, and told me not to go out of the house wearing them or let my father see me in them. I found out later my mother had asked her friend (a psych worker) what she should do to help me. Her friend said to get me my own lingerie and forget about it.

Wanna be a girl. Ibuki_Warpetal's Avatar
    My mom bought me a black dress and pink (she hates pink!) slip in my early teens, for whatever reasons. I was in denial at the time though so I pretended not to like it when the subject came up at a family therapy session. :/
    I really should have not lied my way thorugh all that "therapy". I might have turned out normal.
    The last name is Warpetal.
    That should have been your first clue.
    No regrets.
    WHEN YOU FIGHT YOU CAN LOSE
    BUT WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU'VE ALREADY LOST.

Pantyhose addicted
    After I was caught wearing my sisters clothes my mom bought me anything I wanted. Now that I am older I still wonder why. I missed out on alot of sports that I loved when I was younger because I was aloud to dress up at home whenever I wanted. She started by buying me sheer energy pantyhose, I remember this only because they came in a little container shaped like an egg. I would wear them at home under shorts. From there she started buying me lingerie. I never felt weird wearing these things around my mom, I still cant beleive I did but she encouraged it. My favorite thing she ever brought home was a pair of black pumps, size 9" if I remember right. I had big feet at age 13. After getting those I hardly left the house. Back then it was so erotic to dress like a girl at home anytime I wanted. I stained so many pairs of pantyhose. Now I am addicted to pantyhose. I still cant figure out why I was allowed to do this. In one way I was so lucky and in another I think I robbed myself as a teenager for staying at home so much. Looking at another was is how many of us would have loved to be able to do what I did. I would think around 99.5%. Last year I went to visit my mom and she asked me if I was going to bring any girlie things and I said sure, why not. She now has a secluded backyard and I was dressed up all day long outside in the sun. It was very erotic to me even though my mom was there. We hugged for a while and she started to cry telling me she was selfish to by me all of the things she did once she realized that I would stay home with her. I would not have changed a thing, I love being a sissy girl!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    My Mom would sometimes buy me girls shirts (blouses) from mail order. This happened because we were not very well off and our family bought all our clothes by paying a certain amount per week from the catalog, trouble was all the sizes of young teenage boys clothes were way too big for me (especially the length of the sleeves) and so I was wore girls one's instead.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

i'm so jealous of you girls whose mothers bought them fem items.

i have been caught a number of times with fem things. my mom would find my stash...a number of times. the first time my parents caught me was when i was twelve...i tried to act like it was nothng...in denial. i wish i would have talked with my mother because i know she would have bought me anything i wanted. but hey, hindsight is 20/20!
    -Chastity

My mom and sis would dress me all the time. I always wanted to be a girl, and mom and sis were very supportive. i dressed all the time, and until i was old enough to buy my own clothes, mom bought me alot of dresses, skirts, pantyhose or whatever. I always wore pantyhose wherever i went, even if it was under boys clothes. My sis would buy me stuff when we went shopping together if i was too embarrased, and act like it was for her.

NO my mom never knew I dressed
    Angie

Mom dressed me

After my mom found me in her heels nylons and girdle she bought me my own panties girdles and nylons as well as several pair of flats and low heels. I dressed after school and on weekendsI Even after I moved out after High school I still dressed for her when I visited until her death. We even went shopping togeather so I could try on women's shoes.

Janet

when I was about 7 or 8 yrs old my mother used to make me put a dress on to punish me for mis behaving, at first I hated it, but as time went on and by the time I was 10 I really enjoyed wearing dresses, so I would do things to cause my mother to make me wear dresses, she would mark on the calender how many days or weeks, and sometime months, that I was grounded to wear a dress, as time went on I had many months I was supposed to wear a dress every day when I was home, she threatend to make me wear dresses to school, but she never followed through with that threat. I had alot of dresses that my mother had bought for me, and I loved them. I wore dresses everyday for 2 yrs, then when I was 12 at the end of summer vacation, when I was to register for school my mother told me to put on some pants to register for school, I told my mother that I wanted to stay in the dress that I was wearing, and that I wanted to wear dresses to school instead of pants, she said that I would be teased, and it was not a good idea for a boy to wear dresses to school, she made me put on pants to register for school. when I came home from the 1st day of shool that day all of my dresses were gone, I was sad, I asked my mother what did she do with all my dresses, she told me she gave them to the salvation army.
    That is what my mother did.

i started dressing at 13. or well, thats when i first got caught. i got home from school an hour before my step-sister, and my step-mother didn't get off work till 5:00. my dad was on the road alot so wasn't around much. i would hurry home and sneak into my step-sisters room and dress in her clothes. sometimes just running out of her room when she got home. i started going into my step-mothers room too and loved wearing her lingerie! anyway they both came home early one day and i was in my step-sister's room so i never heard them. i was in her new swimsuit when they walked in. my step-sister started laughing and my step-mother got mad. she locked me outside of the house in it for awhile. anyway they had bought another swimsuit so my step-mother said it was mine. for her sissy. anyway she started to buy clothes for me so i would,t ruin thiers. and would take me to k-mart for clothes sometimes.

I once was given girls panties to wear when I was about 8 or 9 because mine had gotten wet and we were at a friends place for lunch. Got teased but secretly liked wearing them!

I used to borrrow my mothers clothes after this, some of them permanently. She knew I was doing it but never brought the subject up. She would wash the clothes every now and then and put them back where I had hidden them. Very sweet don't you think!

She thinks I grew out of it because we never talk about even now (I'm 50 and she's 76).

She once gave me one of her denim blouses when I was about 14 but I complained the buttons were on the sissy side - silly me!

Hugs Jazzmine

No such luck for me! I was the oldest of three boys, so there were no sisters around to serve as role models. My CD experiences began around the age of 10, but they were few and far between and, luckily, I never got caught.

Or maybe I should say "UN-luckily". Who knows, maybe if I'd been caught, my mom would have been one of those helpful, supportive moms that I've read about in this thread. Maybe she would have loved to have a part-time daughter to help her around the house. I really envy you girls who had a mom like that and/or an accommodating sister or cousin to help you be the person you were meant to be. If only it would have happened to me!

Earlier this year, I asked my mom if she had picked out both a girl's name and a boy's name when she was pregnant with me. Sadly, she's having some serious memory issues these days and she simply could not remember. I would have loved to know what my other name would have been.

Rachel

I was always told that I should have been a girl

I rememebr once wearing a silky type shirt to school once and thought that my mom bought it for me but later found out it was my sister in laws blouse. Love the Feel and didnt notice that it buttoned the opposite way. Since my young age I was always told that I should have been a girl and My Mom wanted a little Girl as I have two brothers. I had straight Blond hair and blue eyes, I can remember my older men cousins when I was running around saying that I needed a Bra. I always knew that I was different as in grade school I had Girl Friends and not boy Friends. I use to dress in my moms clean clothes and even hid some in the closet on the bottom. I wore her shoes which I was lucky because she had a size 5 foot and she was 4'11" in height. When I was home I played with my two cousins and they use to like to play dress up and I loved this one plaid dress all the time. When I got older I took some of my sister in laws clothes, Then when I was older I bought my own and dressed when I was alone. Now after many years and widowed I am being me with the longer hair and tweezed eyebrows and earings (Pierced) My one of two daughters who is still with me I explained to her who I really was and she thinks that is so cool and calls me her Aunt Joann her Dads Sister. Know I am just the 59 year REAL Me, That is My hair short but mine. I enhanced my breast with a natural herb product that I found on line which is working great. Thanks for reading Joann
    Last edited by Joann0830; 09-21-2007 at 02:13 AM.

Mom let me dress

When I was 13/14 my mother caught me all dressed up in her cloths and all she said was "take my good dress off".

She gave me a blouse and skirt told me I could keep the underwear things. She never fussed at me and said it was OK to play dress up if I liked.

I dressed up everyday after school and all day Saturdays and Sundays and mom never said a word.
    When I was 16 she purchased me my first pair of heels and said I was old enough to wear them now.

When I got married she told the wife so the wife knew about it, thats another thing for another time.