Thread: Big mistake

Part time Partial cd-er malecynthia's Avatar

Red face Big mistake

I went shopping with my wife and didn't wear a thong to keep me tucked as I usually do. I was wearing lace panties under tight, side-zipped trousers and when she held skirts up against me in a big store, my little friend got a bit excited and escaped from my panties. Has anyone else had the embarrassment of a visible erection in public?
    Cynthia.

Tristen Cox

Red face

uuuuhhhhmmmmm.... nope

Donaglow
    Cynthia,
    Was your wife holding the skirt up to you to for size and length estimation? Please describe what you were thinking about when your friend started to rise? Was it how pretty the skirt was, how it would look or feel on you, etc.?

With all the stuff I wear underneath my clothes, erections in public are so common that it is second nature to modify my positions and thoughts to hide and control the little guy. I think people when they see an erection are usually taken off guard so if it is taken out of their view, they question themselves if they actually saw it. They struggle with thinking that maybe they are perverts or something so they are usually quick to dismiss it if you don’t leave it out in plain view.
    Dona

Quote Originally Posted by malecynthia
    I went shopping with my wife and didn't wear a thong to keep me tucked as I usually do. I was wearing lace panties under tight, side-zipped trousers and when she held skirts up against me in a big store, my little friend got a bit excited and escaped from my panties. Has anyone else had the embarrassment of a visible erection in public?
    Cynthia.
    er um nope, not the erection thingie as I don't get turned on just by being out dressed as a girl, it would take a bit of teasing from A.N other .. but but but ... i did fall out a thong when straddling a big cannon at St Catherines Dock, London (hey um that sounds worse than it was .. honest it was for a piccie)...
    ...and twice now i have worn tight latex knickers out clubbing to ensure a good flat no visible anythings tuck ( er okay so they are also rather sensual) .. but but but on both occassions had a few too many breezers and after a tinkle went to pull em back up like normal panties .. big mistake .. TWANG they shot off ripped to unwearable uselessness!!! If only i didn't wear such short dresses ... i had to mince off home holding my tuck between my thighs!

So did they call you the Tart of Midlothian Cynthia
    Mommie Mommie that lady has a One o'Cokk gun!!! Boom Boom x
    Last edited by Tiffany Tuesday; 03-10-2005 at 08:23 PM.
    flaunt it you'll get it
    [SIZE=3]Tiffany Tuesday[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    not a problem for me ............you did say little guy ???????????maybe no one like noticed.........

Part time Partial cd-er malecynthia's Avatar
    Maybe I should have explained that I wasn't dressed as a girl! I never wear a wig or make up in public. I was wearing ladies trousers with suspenders and fishnet stockings underneath, but not too conspicuously feminine. I think it was the idea of being so obviously a man and having my wife holding skirts up against me in order to judge what I would look like wearing them that got me aroused. Call me a pervert if you like, but I enjoy the pleasure my wife gets from embarrassing me in public. In the shoe department of the same store she later had me try on some fluffy pink slippers, which meant exposing my fishnet clad feet. I don't think anyone noticed, but just being told that it was none of my business if anyone did got my adrenaline flowing.
    Still, if this is the price I have to pay for my wife's support, I consider myself more fortunate than those who can only dress at home when they are alone in the house.
    Cynthia.

Quote Originally Posted by malecynthia
    Cynthia.

Pass the smelling salts please!
    "One's real life is often the life one does not lead." - Oscar Wilde

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar

big mistake

i NEVER wear panties as im always in PANTYHOSE 24/7, i dont fall out or get hard, and i do wear suntan pantyhose with shorts in public as a man with painted toenails and mens sandals. its amazing how many people DONT notice, they r to busy with their pointless lives to see whats goin on right in front of them.

Cynthia,
    Speaking from the other side of the fence, I believe it is a price worth paying. I'd love to be in your shoes (5" heels of course), and the attempted embarrasment would only add to my excitement too.
    ToniB