Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need advice (dad's gf "borrows")

miss O.C princess hehe OC-crossdresser's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post
    Interesting.... I just looked at your profile picture
    i never said i am not one LOL thats why she cut em..

and my dad is deep in shit long ago with her but its HIS problm not mine lol

and I AM 21 dad is 63 she is 20 lol
    Near Anaheim...join the free hugs movement!:hugs

www.myspace.com/freehugsanaheim

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Does the word 'sociopath' come to anyone's mind ?
    I suspect that making agreements with her, or your dad, for that matter, are of no use.
    Lock and Key are great. Leave no Key behind. Don't think a key in your pop's custody is safe from her.

Ouch!

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Hmmmmm......

She's boinking your dad, that's what he gets. What does she get? Money? Cars? His retirement? Sounds like a lose-lose for you. Can you move?

Smile

I believe in total honesty. Do not take her things in retaliation. Tell her that you know that she has taken some of your clothing, and that has to stop. Let her know that if she would like to borrow something, then ask you if she can. If you come on as a "sister" to her, you may gain a great friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinthia View Post
    I believe in total honesty. Do not take her things in retaliation. Tell her that you know that she has taken some of your clothing, and that has to stop. Let her know that if she would like to borrow something, then ask you if she can. If you come on as a "sister" to her, you may gain a great friend.
    thats what I'm trying....and may dad is dumb about young women but he has plenty of money for it...
    Last edited by Holly; 07-06-2007 at 11:58 PM. Reason: inappropriate language

this all sounds quite bizarre! smells of a fish.
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

i have to admit to knowing how you feel. about a year ago, i was living at a local motel (where i worked). And well it was a very "loose" motel operation, but one housekeeper actually went through my room when i wasnt there. And she found my "clothes" But she also took my brand new bra. (2x). But it really felt as A violation of my privacy.....and then i rethought it. It was kinda my punishment, since i did it to my sister when i was younger. Sneaking through her room and taking her clothes.

But the worst part of the situation, was that word got out that i dressed and me being too shy and no afraid could only deny it. (dont think it was believed but who knows).

Michelle

My advice: make detailed notes, this could be a sequal to Desperate Housewives! This is just frickin' weird. Your dad is older than me, humping someone young enough to be his granddaughter for god's sake. There's issue #1, You can't be Wrong and Strong, and your old man is in NO position to be strong.
    #2, what this babe is doing is so frickin' wrong that I can't believe we are still chatting about it. There has been lots of good rational advice about talking to her, your dad etc. This babe obviously has your dad conned, you cannot expect him to be of any help. She sounds like a profiteering sl*t! You say your dad knows but does not approve. I did not approve of my second son dressing because he is large and has a huge frame, and obviously not femme. He was the subject of ridicule. I didn't advise him to stop dressing on moral grounds, but on the basis that he was exposing himself and his brother to ridicule. Think about why your dad doesn't approve.
    Maybe this is childish, but it sounds like the maturity level of your dad and his GF is pubescent, so it might work. How about going into her stuff, and reclaiming all of your stuff that she has stolen including the stuff she has cut up, and some of her stuff. Then, have a meeting with her and your dad, produce your thjings, one at a time, and confirm that she took them and cut them up. When you finish her inventory, then produce your inventory of her stuff, and ask her and your dad, which ones you can cut up to your liking.
    This b**ch sounds dangerous and your dad sounds like he may not be much help. All the best!! wenda

Quote Originally Posted by Wenda View Post
    My advice: make detailed notes, this could be a sequal to Desperate Housewives! This is just frickin' weird. Your dad is older than me, humping someone young enough to be his granddaughter for god's sake. There's issue #1, You can't be Wrong and Strong, and your old man is in NO position to be strong.
    #2, what this babe is doing is so frickin' wrong that I can't believe we are still chatting about it. There has been lots of good rational advice about talking to her, your dad etc. This babe obviously has your dad conned, you cannot expect him to be of any help. She sounds like a profiteering sl*t! You say your dad knows but does not approve. I did not approve of my second son dressing because he is large and has a huge frame, and obviously not femme. He was the subject of ridicule. I didn't advise him to stop dressing on moral grounds, but on the basis that he was exposing himself and his brother to ridicule. Think about why your dad doesn't approve.
    Maybe this is childish, but it sounds like the maturity level of your dad and his GF is pubescent, so it might work. How about going into her stuff, and reclaiming all of your stuff that she has stolen including the stuff she has cut up, and some of her stuff. Then, have a meeting with her and your dad, produce your thjings, one at a time, and confirm that she took them and cut them up. When you finish her inventory, then produce your inventory of her stuff, and ask her and your dad, which ones you can cut up to your liking.
    This b**ch sounds dangerous and your dad sounds like he may not be much help. All the best!! wenda
    Ya she just left so ima go repo my s$#t she wear the camp tube dress cut short to be a long skirt...right in front of me she wear this! WOW

UPDATE: i took my stuff back a lil more stuff cut then i expeted...im going to send her a text explaingin what i did and why :-P

I honestly don't think you have anything to explain to her, nor why. I suspect that the theft of your outfits are probably just the tip of the iceburg... maybe that hasn't been shown yet, but I reckon it will at some point in time. Someone so inconsiderate is dangerous... not just the fact that she raided your closet and took what she saw fit, but then felt the need to cut it up to claim it as hers... something wrong with this chick, no way around it. I shant be surprised if other bits around the house start to disappear. She's trouble... old man rich or not... be careful of your things and yourself.
    ~ Eka ~
    You can't quit until you try.
    You can't live until you die.
    You can't learn to tell the truth,
    Until you learn to lie.

mmm i am....my stuff is locked in my room

p.s so after a took my stuff back....i said well its 1am...i was looking at her other CUTE tops and like 8 cute jackets! so i threw on a cute top my sticky bra (gives me tiny breast lol) and a socal jacket...n went to n in out the lady taking money n giving food didn't even 2ed look lol...tho pep inside looked lol..i went drive threw...

p.s.s so since she cut my stuff i feel she ows me lol...so i also took a cute tiny green wife beater saying " hustler honey" mine now lol

I'd put all her stuff back. I know you feel she owes you, and you're right, she does. But taking her stuff kind of puts you down on her level. You have to be better than her. Be careful with this chick, it seems there's more trouble down the road where she is concerned.
    He wears the bras and panties so I don't have to

Very Bad

OK, I see very bad things here. 1. Your dad is dating/sleeping/living with a girl younger than his child (you). That indicates some big problems with relationships on his part. 2. She is taking and mutilating your things, possibly with her friends help. It looks to me that she is trying to get rid of you, you are a source of competition for your fathers attention. It seems like you and your dad have a good relationship and she is jealous of it. So she is trying to force you out. I would not be surprised if she is talking trash about you to your dad, things like you tried to kiss her/hit on her, or you were mean and yelled at her, or even accusing you of striking her. This is a very immature girl, but it seems a very manipulative one, so watch out. I worry that her physical attacks may move from your clothes to you. It looks like your father isn't totally taken in by her since he let you have the lock on your door, but if he was really aware he would have confronted her. If you can try to keep an eye on the money, what else is a 20 year old girl doing with a guy 3 times her age? She is basically a prostitute trying to control her john. Don't try to make deals with her, it will just give her ideas or leverage, she will never be your friend or shopping partner or sister, she only sees you as the ENEMY, competition for your dad, and his money. My advice is to maintain your relationship with your dad as best you can (difficult when she could be trying to poison it) and get out of there if you can possibly afford to. Living with them is just giving her the opportunity to make it worse, if you are on your own you have more control over your relationship as an adult with your father. This is just my opinion, I am not a shrink, but I have seen lots of this type of stuff in my life. Good luck to you....Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by GlitterGG View Post
    I'd put all her stuff back. I know you feel she owes you, and you're right, she does. But taking her stuff kind of puts you down on her level. You have to be better than her. Be careful with this chick, it seems there's more trouble down the road where she is concerned.
    her "stuff" haha i took ONE tank hustler tank top...thats it...other then that i wore the jacket out that night for a in n out run but hung it back up..i "barrowed" it HAHA and I DID return it....but the hustler tank is mine :-P

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie-L View Post
    OK, I see very bad things here. 1. Your dad is dating/sleeping/living with a girl younger than his child (you). That indicates some big problems with relationships on his part. 2. She is taking and mutilating your things, possibly with her friends help. It looks to me that she is trying to get rid of you, you are a source of competition for your fathers attention. It seems like you and your dad have a good relationship and she is jealous of it. So she is trying to force you out. I would not be surprised if she is talking trash about you to your dad, things like you tried to kiss her/hit on her, or you were mean and yelled at her, or even accusing you of striking her. This is a very immature girl, but it seems a very manipulative one, so watch out. I worry that her physical attacks may move from your clothes to you. It looks like your father isn't totally taken in by her since he let you have the lock on your door, but if he was really aware he would have confronted her. If you can try to keep an eye on the money, what else is a 20 year old girl doing with a guy 3 times her age? She is basically a prostitute trying to control her john. Don't try to make deals with her, it will just give her ideas or leverage, she will never be your friend or shopping partner or sister, she only sees you as the ENEMY, competition for your dad, and his money. My advice is to maintain your relationship with your dad as best you can (difficult when she could be trying to poison it) and get out of there if you can possibly afford to. Living with them is just giving her the opportunity to make it worse, if you are on your own you have more control over your relationship as an adult with your father. This is just my opinion, I am not a shrink, but I have seen lots of this type of stuff in my life. Good luck to you....Stephanie
    this may be all true BUT me n dads FREDNSHIP is so beyond strong .. he knows how i feel about her...and i know i am her enemy thats why i got closer...keep you friends close and enemy's closer

and he did not talk to her about raiding my room cuz i asked him NOT TO as it would cause drama between me and her..id rather get the lock and call it a day (as i did)

my dad has had many wifes and no he is not a player...he is the nicest man alive! say different...ill have to talk via e-mail i cant say it hear... he is 63 and lonely for physical compassion...thats what he pays for..not her love..he gets love from me...