Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you still wear a skirt if it was accepted?

Would you still wear a skirt if it was accepted?

I know it won't happen.But what if one morning you woke up and men wearing womens clothes was accepted, not only accepted but in. Would you lose your desire or would you be happy. I would be so happy because it is a part of me. I would wear skirts 5 times a week.But, I also know that we are all different. Just curious,
    Sarah

It really would not make any differance I do not dress to make a statement I dress because I enjoy it. I still would not want to go out dressed tho it would be too much trouble

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

would you still wear a skirt?

In a New York minute, I would go all the way all the time and have no reservations about it. Of course when I was doing things that would ruin my clothes I would dress down so as not to ruin my fem clothes, the men stuff can be useful for the rough chores after all.

Hell yeah.. wearing a skirt is so much more comfortable than pants. I'd do it in a second.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Yes i would still do it because i enjoy wearing the cloth`s and that would mean that i could enjoy wearing them more often.

joanne

Thumbs up

Absolutely.

I get the impression from most people that post here that most of us still remain at home most of the time while dressed. Obviously, not all, and clearly this forum is bringing about change in that regard as well.

However, given that, if most people are like me, your dream of all things CD being openly accepted everywhere, would be a huge burden off our collective shoulder.

I'd definitely be enjoying skirts outdoors everyday.

With respect only to skirts, we're already on the way to seeing that. In the last job I was at, one of the IT guys wore a kilt-like "utility skort" (actual men's fashion) on his last day of work. People joked a bit, but no one really cared, and no one I know thought any different of him after the fact.

Lest society make the effort to continue that tend, many of us could be that much more open.

Despite some/many people here being 100% open and/or not caring what people think, there is still an obvious stigma and negative reaction in most of our experiences , and therefore I think many of us still feel the need to "keep it to ourselves.".

I'm looking forward to the day I can wear a skirt out in public in guy mode and be totally accepted.

That will most definitely be "a good day".

Absolutly i would even more so.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

I would definitely still wear my skirts even more like every day that would just make it better in my opinion.

jeans no more, may even get rid of the shorts. I would have to get some older denum skirts to work around in the yard tho.

Under those conditions you bet I would, but I don't see that happening in my lifetime.

Maybe but I'd probably have to be a secret agent of something exciting like that to replace the fun aspect!! hehe

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Little Ms Witch Hermione Simpson's Avatar
    Nottinghamshire UK or the minstry of magic
    yes, i'll still continue to wear a skirt, even if it became more acceptable for men to do so, but what about dresses as you didn't mention them
    Although i'm a witch, I can be nice as well (honestly)

http://www.facebook.com/people/Hermi...son/1527490088

Also check out my flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/hermionesimpson

I would love to walk out of my front door in a skirt or a dress or whatever and for that to be universally accepted as 'normal'

Mitch

Untitled
    I don't know why this occurred to me, but it did: If it were suddenly just a normal thing for men to wear skirts, I suspect that a greater percentage of men would wear them than women. Of course everyone would still wear pants when necessary for safety or comfort (wouldn't want to be a blacksmith in a mini), but for normal urban wear, skirts are for sure more comfortable. But more interesting, I think men would be less intimidated by the possibility that someone might get a look at something further up than the hemline. Because they're men, a lot of them wouldn't be all that modest. I don't mean they would let their actual *equipment* hang out, but I think fewer would obsess over the idea that someone might see their underwear.

Me? I'd do it in a heartbeat, but I'm too old for anything much above the knees. Happy Friday to all.
    .......Tamara Segunda

If it was accepted now, I would definitely be out in a skirt or a dress.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Sarah, so when did you say this was going to happen. I am looking forward to it. But of course I am just a guy in femme clothes.
    KimberlyS-CD
    joe in a skirt. Being myself not trying to be some other CDer
    Just trying to find a balance for my son and myself.

Standard disclaimer: Going out of the house was right for me, it may or may not be right for you. If you've got no desire to leave the house, that's fine, I'm not trying to push you out the door. But for those who've been yearning to do so, I just want to let you know the world may not be as scary a place as you think.

i would wear what ever i felt like when i got up

susie

Of course

I have worn a denim skirt in one of my jobs.

Accepted? Well, no comments at all. In fact everyone behaved the same as when I wore jeans the previous day.

In England, June was a month of rain every day, so a bit wet and cool to wear a skirt.

Seems to be warming up at last now - more skirt-wearing opportunities

I have decided that this summer, I will be wearing skirts. Both as a girl and as a guy.

I am wearing a beige pencil skirt as I type this.

You know when it will be accepted? When enough men feel that their love of skirts outweighs possible bad reactions (which do not exist anyway).

Strange, even if the men's departments introduced skirts, I would still wear a ladies skirt.

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar

If I remember correctly back in the old days

Quote Originally Posted by sarah378619 View Post
    I know it won't happen.But what if one morning you woke up and men wearing womens clothes was accepted, not only accepted but in. Would you lose your desire or would you be happy. I would be so happy because it is a part of me. I would wear skirts 5 times a week.But, I also know that we are all different. Just curious,
    Sarah
    Men wore dresses and tights, Robin Hood era, and in Scotland kilts, look like skirts to me.

Knowing me.......I would probably want to wear what the girls were wearing at the time
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

My closet would be filled with skirts/blouses, dresses, heels, and everything that you need to wear under all of them.

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.

Aye,Lassie~!

my one Scottish ancestral line (the McKays) would be a'smilin' in there restin' places.
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

What I find odd is that some people (whether Scottish or not), deny that a kilt is a form of skirt.

They say "I AM NOT wearing a skirt - I AM wearing a kilt"

To me, there is no difference.

It is like saying that jeans are not trousers.

I probably would but if all clothes were unisex, would we still have c/der's?

[CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Darn tootin' I woould!! I'd be out in a dress or skirt most all the time. I am more partial to dresses, however...

I would every chance i get, cept when I am gonna do some yard work or something. Panties every day is already nice add the whole thing and I dont think I would change back.

To all the ladies here

Elly