Thread: Stocking Foot Fetish.

Stocking Foot Fetish.

Hello Gurls, I'm losing it. Two weeks ago my Wife and I attended a wedding and later the reception. There was an Italian woman there who was incredibly gorgeous. She wore a slinky emerald green dress, tan 4" snake skin stilettos, ankle bracelet and off black real stockings with seams. I could tell that she wore a garter belt I could see the bumps through her dress. I couldnt keep my eyes off of her. During the night she slipped her feet in and out of her shoes and her nylons had re inforced heels and toes. I have stockings like that and they cost $$$. Later I got a good look at her toes and WOW!!! Silverish Pinkish metalic with silver toe rings. Her feet were so Fem that I wanted to drop to my knees and kiss them. Tuesday last I got a pedicure and duplicated her color as close as possible. I also bought two silver toe rings and under the hose they look so sexy. Last night my wife got a pedicure in the same color. Later we took a shower together. We put on our garter belts, nylons, and stilettos. It led to foot rubs and later we kissed the soles and toes of each others clean feet. It took me over the edge. I have been in stockings and heels and toe rings since wednesday. I have a shoe and nylon fetish. But can anyone here relate to this?

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    To correctly answer this would probably take a different forum than this one , but to answer, yes!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

My fetish for nylon covered feet and toes is basically what got me into my crossdressing. I just love to look at them when I'm wearing pantyhose.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Quote Originally Posted by cosmolovesph View Post
    To correctly answer this would probably take a different forum than this one , but to answer, yes!
    Couldn't have said it better myself..meeeeowwwww.....

RHT stockings with seams, well, simply put, :drool: :drool: :drool:

I guess that about says it all, except for :drool:
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Oh yes! I can, BRB I need a moment! eheheheh

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Me too, it's what introduced me to CD - I like to see when a woman takes care over her hosiery and I do too in what I wear. Only problem is that with such a big choice I always end up with far too many pairs of tights and stockings....

Becky
    xxx

Your girls would really love my look that I wear everyday in male mode. I wear silk reflection thigh-highs in black or suntan. The toes are sheer and my toenails are professionally pedicured every two weeks and usually are wearing China Glaze Masai Red or High Roller Red on my pretty toes. I wear women's open toe sandals usually SAS because they are so comfortable and so that everyone can pretty red toes peeking out of the sandals. I get many compliments from women on this look and have caught men staring at my toes. When I catch someone staring at my toes, I wiggle my toes and give them a little show. It is really fun!

Quote Originally Posted by joann07 View Post
    My fetish for nylon covered feet and toes is basically what got me into my crossdressing. I just love to look at them when I'm wearing pantyhose.

Thats what got me into this whole mess, then it lead to wearing a skirt and blouse or dress the justify (to myself) wearing them, then I had to try on those pesky heels ( now cant go back)
    High Heels, are there any other type of shoe?

Earlier today I slipped on a pair of thi highs, capri pants a fem top, and 4 1/2 heel sandals. the weather was warm and I drove two towns over with the a.c. on. On the way I kept lookimg at my painted toes and toe rings under the nylons and the strappy stilettos with the ankle bracelet completed the look. No make up or wig or breast forms though. I found a parking space in front of a convience store and I was nervous as could be. I trembled with excitment in the car and then I said to myself.. Self! lets do it. I strutted into the store as if I owned it. The unmistikable sound of spiked heels reverberated through out the littke store. I bought a coke and a bag of chips. It felt like everyone was staring at me and I I saw one eldery woman and a young lady staring at my shoes and or feet. Well it was a fantastic form of self expression. I'm still standing. No one beat me up or called me names. It was wonderfull but I think that this is abnormal behavior. Who Knows? Maybe you gurls wikk see me on Larry King.

Quote Originally Posted by joann07 View Post
    This is also how I come to get into this act as well.

Lahr, echoing others in this forum, I concur, that stocking fascination drives me to buy more clothes, satin lace etc, short skirts and heels.... too exotic and too much fun

Heel & hose o yeah !!!

Quote Originally Posted by lahr View Post
    Hello Gurls, I'm losing it. Two weeks ago my Wife and I attended a wedding and later the reception. There was an Italian woman there who was incredibly gorgeous. She wore a slinky emerald green dress, tan 4" snake skin stilettos, ankle bracelet and off black real stockings with seams. I could tell that she wore a garter belt I could see the bumps through her dress. I couldnt keep my eyes off of her. During the night she slipped her feet in and out of her shoes and her nylons had re inforced heels and toes. I have stockings like that and they cost $$$. Later I got a good look at her toes and WOW!!! Silverish Pinkish metalic with silver toe rings. Her feet were so Fem that I wanted to drop to my knees and kiss them. Tuesday last I got a pedicure and duplicated her color as close as possible. I also bought two silver toe rings and under the hose they look so sexy. Last night my wife got a pedicure in the same color. Later we took a shower together. We put on our garter belts, nylons, and stilettos. It led to foot rubs and later we kissed the soles and toes of each others clean feet. It took me over the edge. I have been in stockings and heels and toe rings since wednesday. I have a shoe and nylon fetish. But can anyone here relate to this?
    Lahr i can definatly relate a good lookin woman in hose(little alone thigh highs w/a garter belt)& heels drives me crazy. one of the reasons i cd now... by the way there lots of site out there on the subject .let me know (via email) and ill send you some the places i go to...charlie (charlie-50@earthlink.net)

Devil lady- on three stooges?

Marla101, The knockout devil lady! I remember seeing that Three Stooges short. I was impressed, too, by her face, figure, and long shapely legs, in dark hose, and heels!

The thrill is so out of this world and its so sexy,I also love high heels to the max and adore women in pantyhose and stockings even if its hot out there.My lady like me wearing stockings under anything wow