Thread: Impatient Men!

Impatient Men!

Hi All,

I'm looking for some advice. I very much want to be wined and dined and ultimately seduced by a gentleman but so far have been utterly frustrated. I know that women have a different approach to sex requiring to be wooed and gently encouraged into a physical encounter and I just want the same. Unfortunately it seems that all the men I chat to on-line just want to 'get their rocks off' and have absolutely no idea how to be romantic in their approach. Whilst I don't want a LTR, being treated as a lady is much more than just trying to find out what I'm wearing and then telling me what they are going to do to me! I want this experience to be one that I will remember for all the right reasons. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to find the more 'gentlemanly' man?

In anticipation

Emma

Amelie
    All I can say is,, Good Luck in finding someone.
    I have been looking for this person for years, with no luck.

Zee men, zay are pigzzzz.

Amelie

Hi Amelie,
    Glad to run into you again, and also gald you are sharing your expertise with out sisters here too.
    I told my daughter that very thing also: "ALL men are pigs!" After a certain age - what 25 +/- they start collecting a lot of baggage that can be really ugly!!
    Virginia

Quote Originally Posted by Amelie
    All I can say is,, Good Luck in finding someone.
    I have been looking for this person for years, with no luck.

Zee men, zay are pigzzzz.

Amelie

Amelie

Get dressed and pack your bags.
    The lemo is on it's way to get you !

Interesting

If you want to meet a gentleman , don't hang about in bars with your tits out and your skirt half way up your....

OR!!!

Just kidding. The thing is...Being slightly serious...The men who are attracted to a cross dressers are men who like the sexual element of a 'women' not quite being a woman and, no matter how you look at it , that fits the fetish box of thought because otherwise they'd woo, romance, and fall in love with a woman.
    So...you are a fetish object.

It would be odd, you must admit, for a situation to arise where a man fell for you because of you being you, and then loved you as a woman, even though they knew you were a man. They would have to be gay, confused, or very spiritually advanced.

Emma, find yourself a time-travel machine and go back to the 19th century, that's the only way you're going to find the type of man you're looking for.
    "One's real life is often the life one does not lead." - Oscar Wilde

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar
    Hi Emma.

I know what you mean, this is why I think that we who cross dress make better lovers in our “male” life since we understand women far better than men who are one of the boys.

But you will not find any gentlemen here because we are all ladies… As they say in Little Britain. LOL.
    Love Sandra xx

Dark Sultry Goddess Sweet Jeanette's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie York
    If you want to meet a gentleman , don't hang about in bars with your tits out and your skirt half way up your....

OR!!!

Just kidding. The thing is...Being slightly serious...The men who are attracted to a cross dressers are men who like the sexual element of a 'women' not quite being a woman and, no matter how you look at it , that fits the fetish box of thought because otherwise they'd woo, romance, and fall in love with a woman.
    So...you are a fetish object.

It would be odd, you must admit, for a situation to arise where a man fell for you because of you being you, and then loved you as a woman, even though they knew you were a man. They would have to be gay, confused, or very spiritually advanced.
    I could not agree more!!! Good luck!

Emma,

I know Julie Y. was "just kidding" but there is an element of truth in what she says. How we present ourselves will, to some degree, determine how we are responded to. Please don't think for a moment that I believe that you have behaved in any fashion that has been inappropriate. I know I have myself received messages/email offering to engage in activities in which I have no interest. Unfortunately, Amelie also makes a valid point. A lot of men are simply looking for a conquest, a comodity. Any girl should value herself higher than that!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Tristen Cox
    I've known many of these supposed gentlemen, outside of their relationships. As far as I have seen they are anything but what they may are percieved to be. Don't get fooled by those scoundrels. All men are pigs one way or another.

Platinum Member
    as wendy i am not looking for a man ...........rather looking to lose the one that i have

as far as all men are pigs .......yes thay are but some do know how to treat a laddy like a lsddy .........but thats because thay are pigs ............more evolved and propper but the same intent ..................the end result all men no matter how thay start off end up being pigs..........

emma honey sorry thay are just that ..........and santa ....................never mind.....

Re: All Men Are Pigs

I must disagree with that statement right there; Not ALL men are pigs, However Most men are Pigs (Oink Oink)..

If you want to find "Mr. Right" be yourself, be Patient if you try to rush about in getting in a relationship it probably won't go so well (unless you want a one-night stand)..

Now what were you saying about Santa, Wendy

Good Luck in finding your Dream Dates everyone
    Life's A B**** Unless You Become One...

Platinum Member
    well santa not real??????????yes santa is real............just santa is a cd too............

Re: Santa

Well maybe we could convince you to dress up like santa's helper Wendy ?
    Life's A B**** Unless You Become One...

Platinum Member
    i am all ready dress like that think of wendy as santa's pers. shopper.............and we saw that ........noughty ..........but nice.........

Right over here, a little more to the left
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacy3595
    I must disagree with that statement right there; Not ALL men are pigs, However Most men are Pigs (Oink Oink)..

If you want to find "Mr. Right" be yourself, be Patient if you try to rush about in getting in a relationship it probably won't go so well (unless you want a one-night stand)..

Good Luck in finding your Dream Dates everyone
    This why I wine, dine, and spoil my women -- they so appreciative afterwards that I get whatever I want from them. At the same time, when I am being fem, I tend to be easy, since it all BS anyway.
    Hugs and kisses,
    Cassie