Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dominatrix

Banned Read only

Dominatrix

Ever visited one for a dressing scenario?

Nope but i have actually been the dom twice with GGs. I really am not an expert on all that stuff...was more of a case that they were into the bondage thing and I just did that to make them happy.

You would have probably gone nuts at the Skin Two Bondage/Fetish Party here in Atlanta last weekend. Some of the GGs there were absolutely breathtaking with the wild outfits, some even had on wigs. You could pickout the Doms in the crowd by how those girls stood and conducted themselves.

I was there with a few of my friends...we had a hoot!

Quote Originally Posted by heathr1 View Post
    No heathr1 I haven't. I'm curious to hear about it. Tell us, please?

peace

jaye

Dont need to but thats all i'm saying....
    [CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No, but it is definitely a fantasy. Is it one of MY fantasies? Not saying.
    "Why are you wearing those stupid girls' clothes?"
    "Why are you wearing those stupid mens' clothes?"
    --Adapted from Donnie Darko

I'm married. Why do I need to go else where to be dominated.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Carter View Post
    I'm married. Why do I need to go else where to be dominated.
    That made me laugh! Been there myself.

Yes!!!!

Yes I have. Once about 15 years ago. She dressed me up as a French maid. taut me to kirtsy. bent me over her lap, And spanked me. Tied my arms to the ceiling and did other things. It was very very much a turn on! And I saw another one about a year ago. she dolled me up in French maids, Wedding gown, Little girl dress @ secratary. she took lots of pix. and gave me a spanking.
    I hope no one gets the wrong impression of me. (girls just want to have fun)!!!
    There are a ton of different ways to enjoy being a CD GIRL!!!
    And I have tried a few!

XOXO Tiffany

Quote Originally Posted by CDTiffany View Post
    Yes I have. Once about 15 years ago. She dressed me up as a French maid. taut me to kirtsy. bent me over her lap, And spanked me. Tied my arms to the ceiling and did other things. It was very very much a turn on! And I saw another one about a year ago. she dolled me up in French maids, Wedding gown, Little girl dress @ secratary. she took lots of pix. and gave me a spanking.
    I hope no one gets the wrong impression of me. (girls just want to have fun)!!!
    There are a ton of different ways to enjoy being a CD GIRL!!!
    And I have tried a few!

XOXO Tiffany
    Where do I sign up!

Silver Member
    Been there, done that. You may find out the the reality is often harder to take than the fantasy.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

no

but ive always fancied it tho
    im just waiting for my own race to come to earth and take me to my home planet !!!!!!!!

My billws and check book dominate me. Not another woman....BJ

domme

Have had it done by a GG a few times. Incredibly great. Considering doing same with a CD.
    "In a Patriarchal world, crossdressing is akin to treason...it's the ultimate punk rock expression."
    - Ru Paul

Not yet but I definitely plan to in the near future.
    Happiest in High Heel Boots!

it's some i have always had fantasies about- finally went to a dom mistresses last year. She turned me into a prissy french maid. She dressed me in the traditional french maid's uniform- Black satin dress, petticoats, white apron cute cap and did my makeup. She had sweep dust and mop- I loved being ordered about. She had me serve tea to the other doms. I loved every minute of it scared and excited at the same time.
    Amelia

Yes twice absolutely thrilled with the outcome of both. The first one i was dressed as a maid . I did the dishes , swept the floor, dusted . She even had me clean her shoes.The second one was very intense . I was made to strip and kneel before her . I had to tell her of some of my desires to be spanked.She then proceeded to put clamps on my nipples with 3 ounce weights. Tied up my hands to a hook on the ceiling.She spanked me for about an hour with various implements. She relished the amount of welts placed on my behind.I finally broke and cried, She then held me in her strong arms to comfort me. What a thrill.

Quote Originally Posted by heathr1 View Post
    Yes, yes and yes! In fact this is the reason I'm here on this forum - she's got a lot to answer for!

Started doing feminisation exercises on me right from the first visit. Has had me tied to a chair dressed in bra and panties that she made me buy from the local supermarket, hanging from the ceiling while she did unmentionable things to my poor little body! Emailed me several times a week with my homework which I had to complete in order to be rewarded for good behaviour. Things like wearing bra and panties to work.

Had to turn up for my appointments fully en femme and properly made up and no excuses. She was more of a friend really and treated her hubby in exactly the same way. Allowed me to try on her rubber gear, corsets, helped with makeup, gave me some of her old clothes to get me started. First time I ever realised that there are girls out there who enjoyed CD with their partners. T. I miss you!

Mitch

Nope, not into domination. I tried it once, not my cuppa tea.

I have a friend that used to be a pro domme but she had to quit because it was interferring with her real job.

But for fun, she likes me to dress up as her secretary and do her paperwork like balancing her checkbook and filing. She has also had me dress as her maid and clean her house. One time while dressed as her maid the UPS guy came to the door and she had me answer the door and sign for the package. He was very professional and polite but I often wonder what he really thought.

We have talked about having me stay until her male roommate gets home and tell him she hired a maid, but so far we haven't gone there yet.

Julie

Silver Member
    now what do all of you think?---Never been dominated but do the dominating---I obviously have a special liking for cds---love to dress and feminize them in submissive attire---maids outfits and the like---then have them kneel before Me, verbally humiliate and whip them, tease them, put them in bondage and "force" them to serve Me in otherways(use your imagination) if any of you would like to hear(and see) more--feel free to send Me an e-mail.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by MsJanessa View Post
    now what do all of you think?---Never been dominated but do the dominating---I obviously have a special liking for cds---love to dress and feminize them in submissive attire---maids outfits and the like---then have them kneel before Me, verbally humiliate and whip them, tease them, put them in bondage and "force" them to serve Me in otherways(use your imagination) if any of you would like to hear(and see) more--feel free to send Me an e-mail.
    Hi Ms. Janessa: I'd love to hear more about your dealings with CD's.. Pls. respond to Sallyplaygirl@yahoo.com

Hugs, Sally

Hi Girls: I went to a dominatrix last year and wrote about it on this forum. It was great,she dressed me and over the knee spanking, put makeup on me and humiliated me forcing me into several compromising situations.
    Loved evey minute of it.

Hugs Sally

Quote Originally Posted by MsJanessa View Post
    well you know I'm up for it!

Mitch

Never done it before, but I've always had an interest in bondage.
    However, I'm not into leather, whipping, spanking, humiliation, suspension, and other types of extreme bondage or domination. Just more of fantasizing about being bound and gagged, hogtied, or chair tied while wearing regular female clothes (i.e. skirt and top or dress) or stripped down to my bra and pantyhose, or panties, and then being fondled, tickled, or left alone helpless.
    Last edited by joann07; 07-08-2007 at 06:05 PM.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

I have never had a domatrix. I am very sub. so I think it would be a lot of fun.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may