Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dominatrix

Quote Originally Posted by Khriss View Post
    then the games begin ?

and kiss my...
    mmmmmmm and what a lovely... it is

I have thought about this but have never done it.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Banned Read only
    My partner would never need to she gets it at home, & she would never do such a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch23 View Post
    My wife doesn't use the terms but she is a natural dom and I enjoy playing her sub even though she doesn't know it! If you want, I'll explain how it works for me!

Mitch
    yes, please!
    xoxo chrissie

I have been dominated by a C.D., and my Wife would occasionally dominate me when I was married. I found both experiences to be extremely satisfying.

Sounds really exciting....hoping I could get my SO to be the domme, but I think I might have to take that role in our relationship.

i think when you live with someone full time, you can only be sub or domme in a limited controlled fantasy in the bedroom. It can't be for all time.

Yes

I have done it and the experience was exquisite. She dressed me and feminized me and it was a wonderful day. I have been back once since and was equally pleasurable.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

Yes

I have been to pro doms and was in a local groupe for quite a time but that was a few years ago. now my partner and I play.
    But when dressed I become the dom and have had a few men including cd ers
    at my feet.
    Its not all about pain, a lot of it is the wanting and anticipation of what is or might come, and the inability of being able to do anything about it,
    Must get a picture uploaded

Almost

Many years ago I was (good) friends with a Lifestyle Domme, She even asked me to join Her household. At that point I was only begining to come to terms with my CDing, and hadn't discussed it much with Her. I am sure that had I accepted the invitation I would have gone down a much different path with my life, including my dressing. Alas, I moved away shortly after that and will never know what might have been.........Stephanie

Can you guess my answer from my ID

the answer is yes.

I'm lucky my SO enjoys being my DOM from time to time . It is amazing how a little humiliation and pain can effect you . I can never get enough and she is very thorough. (wink-wink) If you are Sub you should try it atleast once . Just make sure you set up ground rules and stop words if you discover its not what you were really looking for. All that said I will always enjoy it . It has gotten even better since my SO and I have started exploring my crossdressing further.

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar

No Way!!

Been there done that. maybe i could hook some of ya up with my step dad. I am sure he'd cure you of any fatasy that beng dominated would be either fun or sexy....in only one session!

Never been to a dom (and frankly, I don't want to). When I'm in guy mode I get to tie up and gag pretty ladies in "damsel in distress" situations (all in good fun of course). As Audrey, I love getting tied up by my lady friends. This week I'm going to be meeting up with two cd friends that I met during a fetish convention last year. And hopefully we'll spend time tying each other up and having a great time!
    -Audrey

pat
    I would love to visit a dominatrix

i would like to try the dom part sometime
    Last edited by Sharon; 08-19-2007 at 12:48 PM. Reason: merged posts

Quote Originally Posted by chrissietoo View Post
    yes, please!
    xoxo chrissie
    Sorry Chrissie,

been away on hols, so I've only just picked this up. If you PM me, I'll explain what I mean

love

Mitch

Never been to one. I can't justify spending money on it. Forced fem and domination are big parts of my fantasy though, for sure, but I am not into pain at all. A spanking I think I would enjoy, but anything beyond this is a no. Bondage I absolutely want to try. With my ex, the farthest we went were blindfolds and hand cuffs, and we switched it up. I also don't have the desire to made to be serve, or clean or anything like that.

Outside the bedroom, in male mode, I am dominant, no question. In the bedroom in male mode, I am a switch. In the bedroom en femme, I would definitely be submissive, no doubt.

I really want the opportunity to try out these fantasies, just need to find the right girl first.

no dom will go beyond your personal boundaries. You will not be thrashed to an inch of your life (unless you want to!) Pleasure and pain are just part of the experience - one enhances the other. It's the not being in control that's so cool! Other sensations ie feathers, ice, electricity etc. If you're hooded or blindfolded you don't know whats coming next

mitch