Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shaved legs

I shave my whole body all summer, and my just keep it off year round from now on, it feels so great and nobody pays any attention any more. Of course, family reunions are dodgy and you may have to put up with an odd comment. How does your wife feel about it? If she's cool with it, then I say go for it. If you're uncomfortable, can you just wear long sleeve shirts and pants?

legs pits arms chest though in the case of legs not often not meny hairs dare grow
    Spelling bad because the fairies make love on my keyboard.

girlie guy
    Let me say, the discomfort of wearing bluejeans in the blazing heat just so somebody won't notice you don't have hairy legs is not worth it! I did that for a while but now the hair grows back so slowly I don't even wait for it seasonally. There are some guys who I would prefer did not see me shaved so I'll slip on some lightweight lounge pants to avoid being noticed, but really, does anyone care?

If anybody has ever noticed, they've said nothing. And I worry about it so little that I've never thought even a little about what I might say if somebody did comment.

I have been shaving my legs for over 2 years now and nobody has ever siad anything. I wear shorts in the summer too. I go to a gym and notice that most guys there have little if any hair on their legs. I keep my arm hair closely trimmed but not totally shaved yet.

Melissa

Guess I'm in the minority here, but most 'girls' don't have the little "chicken legs" that I have been given... I get all kinds of 'comments' until I am able to get a decent tan on the skinny things, so they don't stand out so much.. Drat, if I was 'shaved' I'd be 'put on a pedestal' and humiliated!
    (not that the idea is bad, but not in that sense)...

Anyhow, I am only able to shave in October, after the boating/golfing season, and prior to the hopefully annual 'cruise' the DW and I try to take each year! SO is supportive at that time, and is even willing to help!

Guess I'll just live with the skinny things I have, and deal with the 'fur' even tho' it isn't what I would prefer! If everything had turned out just perfectly, I woulda' been born a GG, and looked like Stevie Nicks in the 70's...

Feeling so good en femme! Miss Lulu's Avatar
    Been shaving for years and never had a comment. Except from my son, who used to see me hairy, had asked me why I was shaved. "Hair attracts black flies" I answered. That was it,... Never heard anything from anyone else.

PS: I do have to explain myself if someone sees my coloured toe nails though. --I blame it on my wife's fantasies! (LOL)
    Miss Lulu

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Lulu View Post
    PS: I do have to explain myself if someone sees my coloured toe nails though. --I blame it on my wife's fantasies! (LOL)[/COLOR][/B]
    Which is what the SO said I should 'say' if we ever got 'caught' out and about...

Every now and then we 'go for a ride' while I'm "dressed".. Such a HOOT!

Quote Originally Posted by megan81 View Post
    How many here shave their legs during the summer? How do you find people react to this if they react at all? I ask this because I always shave I am going to my wifes family reunion and i know my leg hair will not be long enough to appear natural in time I am concerned that her family members will notice and say something. Has anyone had any similar experiences?
    Everyday 365. I hate body hair, and it don't go with satins & Lace.
    Cathy
    The bra is the ultimate symbol of femininity. I have been in love with, turned on by, and just totally immersed with a bra fetish ever sense Diane Couvier wore a blue bra under a white blouse in freshman high school.
    Nice supple, perky breasts in a 'C' cup are what I Wish I had!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with men shaving their legs. Swimmers do it before competition - less resistance. Bicyclists do it to prevent infection due to a road burn from a spill. I do it because I do not like body hair. It is hot and smelly, traps Body Oder (BO), and is just better hygiene. I was only questioned twice. once during my National Guard annual PT Run, when one of the girls noticed my legs, and thought they looked neat. My doctor asked why I shaved my pubic, and I told him the same thing, "I don't care for body hair." He agreed.
    Cathy
    The bra is the ultimate symbol of femininity. I have been in love with, turned on by, and just totally immersed with a bra fetish ever sense Diane Couvier wore a blue bra under a white blouse in freshman high school.
    Nice supple, perky breasts in a 'C' cup are what I Wish I had!

this subject sure comes up alot. we're girls,we are
    susposed to shave our legs. "get out the razor girls."
    karen.

This is my first summer fully shaved. I entered into it with trepidation fearing the comments that some co-workers and family might make and the looks I might get in public.
    To be honest... it went unnoticed.

I waited for the flurry of barbs and they never came. Now a month or so later I don't even think about it.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I just shaved my legs (and entire body for that matter) for the first time in 10 years and it feels great! The only problem I have is with getting red bumps and rashes. That's why I stopped shaving before. It would be nice to just be free of body hair and not have to deal with the side effects.

So far no one has noticed or commented, but I do feel self conscious.

Smile

i keep my legs shaved year round as well as the rest of my body . i am very hairy if i don't . ican't stand all that hair and as far as anyone asking i say just that .

Hi Girls
    I moved to Spain from the UK last February. My GG and I have used nudist beaches for a couple of years and I noticed several men who shaved their entire bodies. I tried it and its wonderful. I feel so much better in my favourate mini with sofr hairless legs.
    Unfortunately I have to let it grow at the moment as my 28 year old daughter and 2 friends are visiting in a couple of months and she might find it odd. When she's gone off it comes.
    I spend most days in a T shirt and shorts and have noticed no discernible reaction. I think most people don't even think about crossdressing and therefore don't find a hairless man that odd.
    I just wish I could find an easier way of removing the bloody stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!

Davinia

i always cut my legs so much when i shave them i feel like i am going to faint... i cut them because i am a blantent dunce so now i use the more painful yet safer wax strips and hair removing cream
    Meow... i'm a Lolita maid for hire... and am willing to serve

Chewies sister-moulted!
    A family member of mine ( whom I,m sure suspects my dressing ) has made several " bitchy" remarks about my looks , be it my eyebrows or recently my shaven legs . Out load in front of family , friends and neighbours came a comment , " my are youre legs smooth then ? " in full look at me I,m making a comment - gonna embaress you - attitude . Everyone went quiet looking straight at me . Now I,ve had more than enough of this of late ( normally I go very quiet ) but this time I playfully rubbed my thigh and replied "you,ll never know " smiling and looking at her straight in the eyes.So , in short , if it happens be honest - be jovial ( I dont mean tell the world of youre dressing ) but if pressed just remark it feels and looks better in youre opinion Personal grooming is up to the individual - rock stars and sportsmen do it ....
    But for serious advice ....if youre gonna epilate for the first time - be prepared - ouch !

Shaved legs

I shave mine year round. I have to take showers at work and a couple have noticed the lack of hair but I do have a good excuse. I tell them I am an avid cyclist and they leave me alone. I do actually ride alot.

I just picked up a can of Sally Hansons "Spray on, Shower off" hair removal. I will not get a chance to try it out until Saturday. Can't wait to see how well it works. It is a new product for Sally Hansons. The direction says it can be applied to legs, chest, abdomen, arms, and hands. just spray the areas, wait three minutes and then take your shower. Sally Hanson also has another hair removal product for the face. I might try this one a later date.

Would love to shave legs oneday, the feelings of shear stockings on them will be great

Re Shaving

I shave my whole body every morning. It feels so good with no hair on your body.

Girly Boy in Paradise lisablack44's Avatar

Shaving

I shave everthing, everyday. It's like mowing the lawn, it's very easy if you keep it up. I wear shorts everyday, all year round, and I have not had one comment made about it. Here in Florida, it really does seem to keep you cooler. I have thought about what I would say to someone if they questioned my bare skin, and my reply would simply be, because I like it that way. Lisa

Everyday

smooth legs and shiny toes are not negotiable. I had the same fears at the beginning of the summer and started letting the hair grow back but I just couldn't do it.

No one has said any thing about the shaving but people do for some reason notice the pedicured toes I don't care. My canned response to any questions is the same as the rest. "Because I like it!"

hairless

I am lucky, my legs are virtually hairless, in fact I don't have a great deal of body hair (including head), oh well.

I only had one time that someone said anything about my shaved legs in the summer. I was over at my brothers house swimming in his pool with several friends and family and someone said something about my smooth legs, so I said I had gotten a rash and had to shave my legs to put the treatment on them. They all fell for it and was never ask again. Reba Kay