Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Shaved legs

Painted Toe Nails

In addition to shaving my legs, I keep my toe nails polished almost all the time. I usually keep them covered up with shoes and socks when I'm around people but I have recently left them exposed when people are at the house. Nobody has said anything yet. During the summer I use a light pink polish. What are other experiences with polished toenails during the summer?

So, at the moment, friends and family see me with shaved legs and polished toenails and nobody has said anything.

Melissa

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Cross View Post
    What are other experiences with polished toenails during the summer?

So, at the moment, friends and family see me with shaved legs and polished toenails and nobody has said anything.
    I usually get pink or red, but for the summer I've pulled back a little. I wear flip flops or sandals most days. I first just had them buffed but the last couple of trips to the salon I've gotten clear finish. Well, in certain light the clear looks like light pink. It was in one of those settings last night that my son noticed. "Your toes are polished... pink." "No son, actually it's clear polish that just looks pink in this light. It only took you three weeks to notice."

epilate!!!!!!

i used to shave but it's faaaaaaaar too much work as you have to do it every day. so how do we fix this well here in MN we go to target and get what's called a "silk epil" it is an epillator very similar to the epilady but far less pricey. for those who don't know it has several dozen sets of automated tweezers on a sort of roller thingy that pull the hair out by the root. it's kinda like waxing only slower. lol yes the first couple of times you use it it can hurt a bit BUT there are some cool things that happen because of using it. one since the hair is removed from the root when it grows back it is A) slower to do so and B) it is thinner and lighter. the more you use it the less it hurts but it's usually good for about 2 weeks at a shot even when you first start. i love mine and actually use it on my legs, arm, and chest and yes even my butt. it makes for silky smooth every time.
    not to be redundant it does hurt quite a bit especially in those sensitive areas when you first start but no more so than waxing. the one i got came with two different heads one with less tweezers than the other which pulls less hair thus taking longer but not hurting so bad. it hurts less than a tattoo but it can be fairly uncomfortable. however again the more you use it the less it hurts and a friend of mine used one for about 3 years and was able to stop using it altogether as the hair on her legs became so thin and blond it was hardly noticeable kinda like that "peach fuzz" hair on a GG's bottom. anyway i love mine and am quite used to it now and you talk about working it's awsome!
    Last edited by erin_elizabeth71; 07-19-2007 at 05:43 PM. Reason: spelling errors DOH!
    live with honor, be well, and love all as though they were kin! and here these are for you

I made the decision when I shaved my legs for the first time that I would give up shorts & going swimming in order to have smooth legs 12 months a year. Never looked back.

about shaving

wat a coincidence to hav com accross this thread, cos i havnt shaven ma legs for like one and a half years thats because am not a neat girl no! cos i dont hav much hair on ma body naturally, but just yesterday night i felt so "GIRLY" and i ended-up shaving all the hair on ma body, hey may be cos i dont hav much hair (naturally), people hardly notice, nobody ever say a word, may be they dont know wat to say, besides i hardly move around in shorts, mostly in trausers. Suprise girls people are really tolerating Crossdressing this days especially mild CDING.

Shaved Legs

What girl wants to be caught dead with hair on their legs. I shaved everyday in the shower. Legs, underarms, everything gets the once over..
    Besides it's soooo sexy.
    Krissy

Quote Originally Posted by KrissyKox View Post
    What girl wants to be caught dead with hair on their legs. I shaved everyday in the shower. Legs, underarms, everything gets the once over..
    Besides it's soooo sexy.
    Krissy
    Exactly. Couldn't have put it better myself.

Been shaving my legs for almost a year, and I'm kicking myself for not doing it sooner.
    Its amazing how much your legs feel especially when wearing a nice pair of pantyhose. I love it.
    I was hesitant at first, but after I realized that nobody notices I'm not nervous anymore.
    The key is is to not make it obvious. If you draw attention to your legs, then of course people are going to notice.
    Just go about your business as if its no big deal.
    Last edited by joann07; 07-20-2007 at 01:44 PM.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Lets get this shaving thing squired away.

First if you wear panties, bra, nylons, slips, camisoles or any other type of silky, satin, lacy clothing, you must be shaved otherwise you will look like a gorilla in panties. Not a pretty picture.

Second, shaving your body is not hard. Take a hot bath or shower, I prefer shower, use a gel type body wash, and shampoo. I prefer a women's razor such as Gilliet Venus. The girlyer the better. If you have more then a 1/4" of hair then you might want pre-shave with hair clippers BEFORE you get wet. Once you are ready to shave, shave in sections. one leg, then the other, your butt, Your chest, Underarms, shoulders, then your crotch if desired. Find your own comfort pattern. Shampoo actually softens the hairs making them more accessible to the blades of the razor. The upper back is without question the hardest area to shave. I have my salon girl give me a back wax about every 3 weeks. After your shave, lather with Ex foliating gel soap. This removes any oils and dirt from the hair foliacal. Once you are into the body shaving, continue once everyday just as you would shave your face but never more then once a day to prevent razor burn. I shave ever morning during my shower as if it were apart of bathing.You will find that it will be almost second nature, and fast. As a side note. If you desire to shave the groin area, it is not any harder then shaving your face. You can actually give yourself a "Brazilian" shave by reaching up under your legs. Practice will help. After your shave, apply a body cream and you will find the panties, bra, nylons, slips, camisoles will feel 100% better next to your girly skin
    Last edited by Cathy38c; 07-21-2007 at 10:21 AM.
    Cathy
    The bra is the ultimate symbol of femininity. I have been in love with, turned on by, and just totally immersed with a bra fetish ever sense Diane Couvier wore a blue bra under a white blouse in freshman high school.
    Nice supple, perky breasts in a 'C' cup are what I Wish I had!

Quote Originally Posted by joann07 View Post
    Been shaving my legs for almost a year, and I'm kicking myself for not doing it sooner.
    Its amazing how much your legs feel especially when wearing a nice pair of pantyhose. I love it.
    I was hesitant at first, but after I realized that nobody notices I'm not nervous anymore.
    The key is is to not make it obvious. If you draw attention to your legs, then of course people are going to notice.
    Just go about your business as if its no big deal.
    Joann sweetheart, you need not kick yourself - better late then never. Even if they notice, chances are they forget about it in a couple seconds. My shaving was only notice once by a GG and she thought it to be cool. You do have pretty leg, Joann.
    Cathy
    The bra is the ultimate symbol of femininity. I have been in love with, turned on by, and just totally immersed with a bra fetish ever sense Diane Couvier wore a blue bra under a white blouse in freshman high school.
    Nice supple, perky breasts in a 'C' cup are what I Wish I had!

I use an epilator on my legs which hurts for the first couple of mins but then you get used to it very time consuming though and legs look red and blotchey for the first day or so afterwards but at least they stay hairless for longer than shaving, no one has ever said anything about me being hairless but if you are looking for a cop out just say you have taken up cycling as i no for sure all pro cyclist shave their legs

I've been shaving on and off for years (used to be a competative cyclist) but returned to it recently about 5 years ago. I still go swimming and wear shorts while in drab guy mode.

Only once has anyone ever said anything and it was a GG. She was suprised and wanted to see and touch them. Got a compliment on my legs and she thought it was cool.

Other then that, nothing, not from my family or in-laws.

Far as I am concerned lots of guy do it, Bodybuilders, cyclists, swimmers, and quite a few for hygne. I love it for a number of reasons then just having silky hose on them. I am cooler in the summer without it.

I will also state that I do shave everywhere else too.

Personally now that we control our environment Heating and cooling and wear clothes, the need for body hair is going to evolve out of us. Don't believe me look at a man in his mid 40 on up. Someone who has worn dress socks for 25+ years into the office. Most of the hair below the knee have been worn/cooked off.

Once a Girl,always a Girl Dita_B's Avatar
    New Westminster, a city within the city of Vancouver, BC, Canada

Everything

Except for my head and brows, I shave everything, including pubic. I hate body hair. I wouldn't go without shaving my legs, as I always wear thigh-highs, when dressed.

I have never received any comments, not even from my un-accepting SO.

Dita.

I,ve been thinking about shaving my legs and body for a while.[normally i wear 2 pairs of tights_too hot!!!].but this weekend i,m gonna go for it after reading the posts here

There are a lot of men where I work that have hairless legs and no one thinks anything about it. I don't know if they shave or if they are simply hairless as most are in their 50's and 60's but I have seen plenty of mens hairless legs and no one says a thing.

Well I can tell you that people do notice when a man shaves his legs or shapes his eyebrows. However they usually will not say anything to the person about it but they will say something after the the person has left. Women especially notice these type of things. However despite that, I must say I see many men with shaved legs and it is more common than I would ever thought.

I shave mine, I can go a few days though, as I was blessed with little body hair to start. I have been leaving some on my shins, but once cool weather gets here it will be gone NEVER TO RETURN I was at a function a few weeks ago and some guy was checking my legs out; I looked right at him and winked- giggles- HE didn't return the wink though LOL. I have not had anyone comment yet.

I am thinking of finally shaving mine this weekend. It is the last area as I have been shaving my chest, stomach and underarms for the last couple of months since I told my SO about my desire to crossdress. She has been very accepting and she has even bought me a couple of pieces of jewelry.

Kaila

For me, shaving my legs is an essential (and exciting) part of getting into girl mode. Gillette Venus razors are so awesome, and they look girly (which is a plus in my book). I really enjoy shaving my legs, but shaving the pits, face and chest is another matter. Just a necessary evil.

Lady, lover, loose cannon Kiera20mi's Avatar
    holland Michigan. Its By Grand rapids if any one is curious

I am a Shaver

No one really cares about hair with me. So i just shave it off. I shave my underarms and my forearm hair isnt ever shaggy so i dont need to. I shave my back butt privates and beard of course.. lol yep i am a shaver for ever!
    ~Kiera :be:

Smile Shaved Legs, the Final Word

Girls,

Why does this thread go on-and-on week after week? I think that all girls know that shaving your legs is an extremely important part of being a girl. So the question is" "Why do so many girls here ask week aftter week about shaving their legs?". I believe that the answers are:

1. If you are going to be a girl, you must have shaved legs. Nobody likes hairy legs on a girl.

2. You have a right to shave any body part that you like to shave. Ever notice all of the guys with shaved heads? I am sure they don't go around asking for permission to shave their head! Do you really think that these guys go around and ask permission to shave their heads? After shaving their heads, do you think that they worry about how they are perceived? Enough said.

3. Be proud of your shaved legs because you have every right to shave them. Wear skirts or shorts to show them off. Better yet, wear colorful capris in male mode.

4. If someone is rude enough to ask about your shaved legs, tell them that you like them shaved. Also tell them that they feel so much better in pantyhose. Don't make-up lame excuses about being a biker or swimmer. Be proud of who you are!! The lame excuses that I hear on this forum sicken me. Be enough of a big girl to stand-up for what you like and not be imtimidated. Are you girl enough?

5. Don't forget to get a professional pedicure and have your toenails painted a pretty red or pink color. It is important for a girl to have pretty toenails. Also, wear open-toe sandals in both girl mode and drab mode to show-off your pretty toenails. If anyone asks you about your toenails, tell them that you like to have them painted. It is no different than wearing diamond earrings and many men already do that. Be proud of your toes and don't be afraid to show your pretty toes and shaved legs in guy mode. It is the only way to get crossdressing slowly accepted.

6. Don't post here every week to ask if shaving your legs is "ok". Instead, ask important questions like "what is the best way to remove hair from you legs". You can then discuss waxing vs shaving vs laser vs electrolysis. These are interesting topics.

7. To summarize: Girls must have shaved legs so get out your razors, make a waxing appointment and get rid of that hair on your legs! You can't be a girl without having shaved legs. Don't ask if it is "ok" to shave your legs, just do it and be proud of your shaved legs, and also don't make-up excuses about why you shave your legs. Be proud of the girl that is inside of you and don't try to hide or suppress her. She is part of you and she needs to express herself.

Jamie
    Last edited by Sharon; 08-02-2007 at 03:35 PM. Reason: removed comment to staff -no, it's not going to be done

i shave my legs all year round,1 lad recentley asked, but as i do cycling
    i used that as an axuse as alot of prof cyclists shave there legs for helth resons ,but as a note i read a few years back some body builders n boxers also shave there legs, and whoes going to laugh at them?
    ps i also paint my toenails

shaving legs

I have shaved everything for years. Never once was questioned about it. In fact I would imagine if I every showed up at a family function with hair on my chest, etc. it certainly would provoke some questions. Don't miss the hair and my SO loves the smooth feel so I have no plans on stopping.

Jenny L.

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    I go where ever i choose with my shaved legs, I have found that people in general are much to busy with their own world to worry about ones leg hair...

Plus if you have read some of my previous post I do have a medical out...

i wax / epilate my body hair often. I have too agree that most don't notice or care. Its a personal grooming standard as long as the rest of you is well kept. Remember we live in the aftermath of queer eye for the staright guy.