Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Shaved legs

You don't need excuses other than you like smooth legs!!! That is a cop-out. When women started wearing masculine items their response when asked was "because I like it". Please don't use cop-outs.

Quote Originally Posted by donna43 View Post
    i shave my legs all year round,1 lad recentley asked, but as i do cycling
    i used that as an axuse as alot of prof cyclists shave there legs for helth resons ,but as a note i read a few years back some body builders n boxers also shave there legs, and whoes going to laugh at them?
    ps i also paint my toenails

My wife thinks it's all about the CDing if I shave.

What do other GGs think about their MTF CD shaving?

Thumbs up Shaving.

Megan.

These days I do a complete body shave, that is Legs, Arms & Chest. I have only been doing my arms since Nov. of last year but still have not been asked about it at all. As for my legs and chest well thats been going on for years, also with no one mentioning anything.
    If you and your SO are comfortable with you shaving your legs what difference does it make in the long run what other people think or say about it. Just go for it, do what makes you feel best.

Take Care.
    Brenda.

I can't believe I'm responding to this old thread but it may help someone.
    Yes, I've shaved in the summer before. I don't do it anymore because Atlanta is very humid during the summer and I can't dress anyway.
    I used to shave all the time when I lived out of state. My wife's family as seen my legs but never made any comments to my face about it.
    A couple old friends used to tease me regularly but they remained my friends as I hid my secret from them.
    One friend suspected me of dressing and offered to take my picture but I denied CDing.
    Alot of people said that they never noticed that I had shaved until I brought it to their attention.
    My best advice is that if you plan on shaving, you should shave all the time.
    I only shave from Fall through Spring and I'm almost always wearing pants.
    I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Shaving legs....first time for everything

Had the house to myself today, and took a long bath and just couldn't resist seeing what shaving my legs would feel like. Yummo!

Yes its my first time.

Wow, its wonderful. What a soft smooth feeling. Kindoff sexy too. No-wonder girls do it. Then panty hose all day long.

Such a simple thing makes me feel so feminine.
    Tara Julliette[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

working toward smooth legs

I've have been shaving my legs for several years during the fall and winter. Always letting it grow back in April and May. Just the other day after reading some of these posts I decided to give the trimming gradually thing and it is working. I've used a number 3 on the trimmer and then after a few days went to a number 2. Tommorrow I will be using the number 1 and if I still don't get any comments I'm going to shave for the rest of the summer. Being here in the south it will stay hot up until the middle of october so there will still be plenty of time. Smooth legs really are HOT in my opinion.

Jeri

Reading all these comments reminds me of the line from the movie Shawshank Redemption where Tim is wearing the wardon's shiny polished shoes back to his jail cell.
    Tim comments " No one looks at a man's shoes". It's so true. Nobody really gives a hoot about a guys legs. Most people won't notice you've shaved.
    I personally think it's kinda naughty and can peek some women's curiosity. I love doing it at times and love to watch women staring at my legs.
    My in-laws kinda noticed but they really didn't pursue it. So, who cares....They can talk all they want but in the end, they treated me the same.

Jeri,

What does it matter if you get any comments? They are your legs and therefore are not anyone else's business. Why do you care about comments? IF they don't like your legs, tell them where to go!

Quote Originally Posted by jeri1973 View Post
    I've have been shaving my legs for several years during the fall and winter. Always letting it grow back in April and May. Just the other day after reading some of these posts I decided to give the trimming gradually thing and it is working. I've used a number 3 on the trimmer and then after a few days went to a number 2. Tommorrow I will be using the number 1 and if I still don't get any comments I'm going to shave for the rest of the summer. Being here in the south it will stay hot up until the middle of october so there will still be plenty of time. Smooth legs really are HOT in my opinion.

Jeri

jasmim

i shave my legs in the winter, i do this becuase i am in trousers most of the time. ive noticed lately a lot of guys shave there legs, also i find once the hair grows back,your legs sweat more..its better to wax your legs, you dont have to shave them as much!!

Hairless

When I was in the military my legs were covered in jet fuel and hydralic fluid. Never had a hair since. When some one does ask I tell them the truth and all is forgotten

OMG, tonight!

I took my shaver, and "trimmed" up as close as it could get. I have little stubs, but it feels GREAT when I rubbed going down. I won't see my wife until Saturday, and my boys are too young to notice these things.

Shaved Legs

I do mine at least twice a week and have been doing it for about five years. Any longer than three days the thigh-highs dont stay up as well. Had only two comments (questions) in 5 years and both have been complimentary (from related GGs) who have asked whether I wax or shave.

Smile

Been reading all the comments about shaving - how come most shave? Why not use dilapidatory cream - much easier than having to shave every day and unless you have a skin reaction to the cream you won't get a shaving rash. My partner has a leg wax every month and regularly uses cream on his privates. Hope this might help some of you

Should I?

Quote Originally Posted by sallie davids View Post
    When I was in the military my legs were covered in jet fuel and hydralic fluid. Never had a hair since. .....

Hmmmm, heading over to ebay and searching jet fuel and hydraulic fluid *lol*

Been mostly shaved for 2 years now. Have not had a single comment, except from my wife who loves it now. If anyone ever asked I'd just say "Personal preference"

Banned Read only
    i normally shave my legs during the winter, but this year is the first time shaving in the summer but after a while i got stubble and my partner said to me use the epli. i will not be going back to the shaving. it costs to much blades and shaving gel.

Swimming...

Well Thursday my wife finally noticed I shaved my legs, it has been over 3 months since I did it. I was leaving the bathroom as she was coming in and I saw a strange look on her face, I didn't think anything of it. The next day she had a migraine and commented on my legs. She didn't say much else about them but did lightly say once yesterday 'when your legs are back to normal'.

Oh Saturday we went to a friends house and it was the first time since I shaved them I went swimming. What an awesome feeling

Tabitha.

Yes

I shave everything all year round! People (friends and family) really dont notice!

Dear Brianna

Quote Originally Posted by tall_brianna View Post
    smooth legs and shiny toes are not negotiable. I had the same fears at the beginning of the summer and started letting the hair grow back but I just couldn't do it.

No one has said any thing about the shaving but people do for some reason notice the pedicured toes I don't care. My canned response to any questions is the same as the rest. "Because I like it!"

Hi Dear, I like your answer here... I don't shave all my body yet but as most of us starts, same do i.. i start shaving soon, when autmn comes I really wait that time and i'm exciting... I would like to say also, that you're cute

Kisses, Mayliis

i always keep my legs shaved because i love how they feel when they are smooth

Shaving Legs

I shave my legs and other private areas last week. I told my wife it was so she could feel my smooth skin. She said it was only to turn me on and she was right but I didn't let her know she was right but the rest of the evening was awsome.

Stephanie

I keep my legs,chest, and arms shaved year round. I do it for two reasons. First because I am a CDer and just love the feel of smooth skin. Secondly, I tend to get a rash on my legs and chest. If I use a certain lotion, I can keep away. If I have hair on my legs and/or chest, then the lotion sticks to the hairs and then I feel icky. So I shave my legs, chest, and arms and that way when I use the lotion every morning, I don't get that icky feeling. Besides my wife knows I shave these areas and is OK with it.

Gotta shave! Hair, except on my head, is yucky!
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

[SIZE="3"]I shave my legs every couple of days, regardless of the season. I wear shorts when it's hot. No one has noticed, or if they have, they haven't said anything.[/SIZE]

I shave everything except for the back of my hands. That is about the only part of my body that is visible in my work "uniform".