Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Shaved legs

I have shaved my legs for the past 5 years at first only in the winter now I do it all year long. I haven't had any comments on my shaved legs. I love the feeling of freshly shaved legs.

Kymmie

I sometimes shave all over, wife is happy with this, in fact she prefers it..not from a CD angle but just enjoys how I feel to her

Reactions from others....none at all, ever.

Shaving your legs is no big deal. Some times I think that people here think every body suspects something even if they have no reason to. My brother shaves his legs, arms and chest and there is no way on earth that he's a crossdresser. His wife likes it that way and I think that's mostly the reason he does it. I shaved one time up at school and got some guff from my roomates. They all made fun of me for it which I can take but none of them thought any more of it. I even went swimming with some girls and they thought it was interesting and I could tell one girl really liked it. We even planed a waxing night which was disasterous but fun.

Content and Happy
    I can't stand the sight of hair on my legs. I'm a Nair girl myself. I wear gym shorts year round and don't really notice people looking.

Lanore

Daddy's Lil' Princess kendra o'riley's Avatar
    I naturally don't have much hair - just tufts on my knee caps (I'm very light haired) much like a hobbitt *giggle*. Its seems that people will notice what WE focus on... but old tyme magicians knew this and were able to direct atention away from the sleight of hand... maybe it works for us?

I just shaved myself yesterday from the neck down.. GODS does it feel good to be all smooth and sexy again, I had almost forgotten what a nice pair of Sheer Energy Pantyhose feels like against freshly shaved legs. MMMMMMMMMMMMM

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Talking

After reading this post I tried it out. I went to wal-mart with my wife, felt real uncomfortable. But after about 15 min or so I didn't have no problem. So now I want to try going out in public dressed up. Sometime.

In the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains of VA
    I have kept my shaved my legs for years now and there is nothing like putting on a new pair of hose on freshly shaven legs, a little touch of heaven here on earth
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is too short dress whenever you can!

Quote Originally Posted by erin_elizabeth71 View Post
    i used to shave but it's faaaaaaaar too much work as you have to do it every day. so how do we fix this well here in MN we go to target and get what's called a "silk epil" it is an epillator very similar to the epilady but far less pricey. for those who don't know it has several dozen sets of automated tweezers on a sort of roller thingy that pull the hair out by the root. it's kinda like waxing only slower. lol yes the first couple of times you use it it can hurt a bit BUT there are some cool things that happen because of using it. one since the hair is removed from the root when it grows back it is A) slower to do so and B) it is thinner and lighter. the more you use it the less it hurts but it's usually good for about 2 weeks at a shot even when you first start. i love mine and actually use it on my legs, arm, and chest and yes even my butt. it makes for silky smooth every time.
    not to be redundant it does hurt quite a bit especially in those sensitive areas when you first start but no more so than waxing. the one i got came with two different heads one with less tweezers than the other which pulls less hair thus taking longer but not hurting so bad. it hurts less than a tattoo but it can be fairly uncomfortable. however again the more you use it the less it hurts and a friend of mine used one for about 3 years and was able to stop using it altogether as the hair on her legs became so thin and blond it was hardly noticeable kinda like that "peach fuzz" hair on a GG's bottom. anyway i love mine and am quite used to it now and you talk about working it's awsome!
    Picked one up today...

OUCH!!!

But it only hurts until the pain goes away. SO did my back (honestly I think she is tired of shaving it, but it gives her the opportunity to pick black heads ... personally i think that is her favorite past time)... Pain... lots of it. Here's hoping the next time will hurt less.

I feel uncomfortable now to not be shaven.
    I rarely miss a day.
    But rarely wear short pants, either

I have only had one comment and that was from a guy who is so homophobic that they need to redefine the word. I had just body shaved and was wearing a T-shirt when he came to the house. I didn't even think about my bare arms. He came in and after about 20 minutes he commented "Didn't you used to have hair on your arms?" Out of the blue, I fabricated a story about a drunken, kinky bet with a gg and I lost the bet. He seemed to be satisfied with that answer.

I've been shaving my legs for the past 5 years... 2-3 times a week. Even when I first started shaving, I wore shorts. I go everywhere in shorts, no one (And I mean no one) has ever comented on my legs.

I once asked my mother and sister about the best way to keep the hair off; I believe that was when they first noticed, or at least acknowledged my hairless legs, but it has been my experiance that people either don't pay attention or don't care enough to have a peak.

My advice: Don't sweat it the small stuff... and its all small stuff.

I was afraid of shaving the first few times... My parents said something one time and that was difficult to explain but I just said that all the guys who bike a lot do it and they didn't say anything. Im finding its becoming more and more acceptable, look around any gym...

i shave my legs and arm all year round. ive been doing that since i moved away from home. i enjoy the feeling. i also shave around you no where and that let me tell you is very uncomfortable when stubble starts to grow. but nothing feel better than smooth legs and nice stockings

I shave them all the time but my occupation dictates that I wear pants so most of the time I have on pants, on the occasion when I am in drab and shorts no one has even batted an eye. How many bodybuilders shave? How many actors shave? There has been quite a revolution towards this lately so I don't think anyone would say anything. My response would be I can't stand hairy legs and believe me I had them!!
    If you want to live life on your own terms:
    "You gotta be willing to Crash & Burn"

Dakota

Links requiring a sign in are not permitted

wow

I shaved once legs arms chest stomach 1 time it was great I felt this was how my body should feel Then Never agen. I will agen and would like to most of the time However still a couple life things to change first