Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How Long Would you grow your hair if your could?

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Tell you when it stops growing; at 50 I am the LUCKYIST girl to still have a full head of my own hair, I have it highlighted with Blonde and Auburn and is just at my shoulders, just getting past the soccer mom look, would love to have it about 3 inches past my shoulders. Takes a lot more work in the mornings to style it, but subconsciously must be proud of it for I used to sport a baseball cap out in drab all the time, or maybe I just don’t want to mess up my hair. [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Kristen Kelly; 07-14-2007 at 08:19 AM.
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

I used to wear it down to my shoulders, of course then it was in style and I could get away with it, with no questions asked! It would still be there- but well you know genes suck! lol

'If i could' I would love to have it classic length with fairy tale ends

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    See that's where "The Best of Both Genders" comes in.... I can keep my hair short which is great for summer and hot weather and use any number of wigs to change my looks when ever I want to.... As in choosing one gender forever, being stuck with the same old hair day in and day out would really suck!! For me at least....

Karren
    Oh girls, I totally agree with Karren on this one, I would hate to only have one option-oh yeah that is why I put on womens cloths.

Ha Ha Ha

Quote Originally Posted by sarah378619 View Post
    When I was younger I grew my hair out for over 3 years. I got it to my bra strap. I would of iiked to have grown it to my waist. I miss it sooo much,but I don't think it would be very thick, even if I grew it out now.
    Sarah
    I figure down to my butt would just about do it. Damn shame all the hair on the top of my head is gone so its not an option.

Kimberly,
    My hair is not gone but I know the feeling. I am glad I was able to grow my hair when I did.It may never get that long again,but We can still dream can't we?
    Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    I figure down to my butt would just about do it. Damn shame all the hair on the top of my head is gone so its not an option.
    Back in my younger days when I let my hair grow...it didn't grow down...just out! Think: Albert Einstein! That's why I hate my hair and always have.

I've been growing my hair out now for the past 3 months , i had a maintance trim the other day just to tidy up frindge and that , its just starting to overlap my ears, feels good when i flick my head and my hair flies from side to side.

It's been slightly over 3 years since I cut my hair - it started out as laziness, progressed into political protest, and then I lost a very dear friend to cancer. After her second bout with chemo, she remarked that maybe I would loan her some of mine...

I'm trying to grow a sufficient crop to donate in her memory, but it doesn't seem to be getting any longer ( 2-3" past my shoulders ). I know that I should see a hairdresser and get the split ends trimmed, but each time I mention it to my sweet wife, she gets a little edgy. I've asked her to do it (she always cut my guy-hair), but again there is something less than enthusiasm.

Unfortunately, even though there is decent coverage ( raised hairline in front, you can see sunburn in the back) there seems to be half as much hair as I had as a youth. I'll probably have to grow two crops to get enough...

Even though it's thin, half gray, and flyway it feels so much nicer than a wig and it's always there. I love to feel it brush my back and bare shoulders when wearing something strippy and it is so much fun to clip it up and pull a few tendrils down.

jj

Mine is long now and i will continue to go it, atleast till it falls out and i hope that never happens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="4"][/SIZE]dancing the night away!!!

Wish

I wish I had some hair to grow.

Ah youth I miss it so. I once had my hair down below my shoulder blades and wore it in a ponytai unti l was 50. Sadly it is now way too thin and fine for such a style.

I have had only a couple of hair cuts in about 20 years. I'm an old hippie I guess.I use wigs to dress up, because I'm going bald!!!!!i can't believe I said that!

Just here to make freinds
    Even though Lindsy Lohan is a bad girl - she has great head of hair - I would like to look like her... and have her money!!
    Really enjoying this!!!

Hair Length

I have not worn wigs since 1996. Since then, I've let my natural silky black hair grown as long as down to my waist four times! It gets as short as shoulder length but less than two years it is down to my waist again! Natural long straight hair is the crowning glory for the very sexy en femme diva look which matches my style and is much more passable than wearing wigs (just my opinion).

i wish i had hair to grow its now falling out

I would love to grow my hair to my waist or at least to my bra strap. I guess I came dream can't I.
    Huggs,
    sarah

At least down to the middle of my back

If I could have my hair along as I could, I would have it styled in a very sexy Jessica Simpson style - Shoulder length, bouncy, blonde
    Cathy
    The bra is the ultimate symbol of femininity. I have been in love with, turned on by, and just totally immersed with a bra fetish ever sense Diane Couvier wore a blue bra under a white blouse in freshman high school.
    Nice supple, perky breasts in a 'C' cup are what I Wish I had!

About the length it is now..... bottom of my shoulder-blades.

I am every middle-age crossdresser's living hair fantasy.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Middle of shoulder blades now

Mine is mid back........

profile pic is a ponytail.

Long Hair

I did not cut my hair last fall and as a result it got really long over the winter.

There was a comment or two at the office and one women kept calling by what would have been a fem version of my name.
    But after a week or so this became boring to her as I provide no response and she quit.

The only other comment I got was the 1st day I put my hair in a pony tail
    and that was "Kind of Retro" .
    My hair now almost touches my bra band, when out riding I just put it up in a simple ponytail, it keep it out my face.

While at home it's down and I brush it all the time, Long hair is a secret that women have hidden from the males of the world for a long time now....but I know the secret, it’s all most better than sex (what ever that is) .

I don’t think I will get to the Repunzel point with my hair but their will be no " short back and sides” for me any more, plus it keeps my keeps my neck warm in the winter.

Hugs

Judyk

P.S

It's black healthy and I'm 54 years young.
    Film at 11:00
    Attached Images Attached Images