Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Chose Crossdressing Over Hockey.....

I Chose Crossdressing Over Hockey.....

Wich surprised even me..... Started the 4th of July evening when I took a couple divits out of my right shin on the cast iron fire pit on the patio... First thing into my minds was (Beside Ohhh Sh#*?#*t that hurts) This is going to look like crap under nylons...

So the next evening I had hockey and was seriously thinking about going since I need the exersize and the pain wasn't too bad... But again I thought that all that rubbing of my shin gards on this is going to make it worse, look terrible and I want to go out next week (aka Tommorow). So I'd didn't go to hockey specifically because it would impact my crossdressing..

A first for me.. Usually hockey is neck and neck with my other hobby and is usually first but this time crossdressing won!! Might be because I haven't dressed in 8 weeks? Don't know..

Well off to my annual MRI... Should have worn my bra with the plastic hardware.. Hehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Hi Keren you are too much.
    Hope your shin heels with little scaring,I know about shin divits and bruises I am in construction and am always getting them wacked and don't they hurt big time. Heel quickly road trips are a necessity of life.

Veronica

Lingerie is the poetry in a womans closet.

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    OMGosh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are turning to the dark side Luke!

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Ann Brown View Post
    OMGosh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are turning to the dark side Luke!

Emily Ann

A suggestion: why don't you use your shin guards the next time you wrestle with the fire pit?
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

Quote Originally Posted by Lilygirl View Post

A suggestion: why don't you use your shin guards the next time you wrestle with the fire pit?
    Well its amazing that I've survived this long.. Lol. It happened after our little family backyard fireworks display and I took the dog out, walking around the stupid thing.. And then turned around and walked smack back into it.. My wife thought it was funny .. Took me down just like that.. Ended up spending the rest of the evening with ice bags on my shin...

Worse than getting crosschecked or sticking a mascara wand in your eye!!!

Karren

.......My Photos

sticking a mascara wand in your eye!!!

Karren[/QUOTE]

I HATE when that happens!!!! I still think the shin guards are a good idea though. LOL. Hope ya heal soon. Love and xxxx, Lily
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    Good choice girlfriend. You should take care of those lovely legs.
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

Straight, yet curvy
    The pain is "Worse than getting crosschecked or sticking a mascara wand in your eye!!!"

Is that how you explained it to the rest of the team when you cancelled?

That's too funny but I'd hate to see permanent damage to those great gams - you made the right choice!

Cindy

I really hate that when it happens! I just get one gouge healed and I do something else stupid and get another gouge, usually right on the bone in front.
    I think the black hole's gravitational pull has got you! You better fire all thrusters or you'll get sucked into the CD world for ever! The other side of that black hole is the Transgender world. I wonder what you'd look like as a female hockey player? Do they make chest armor for that?
    "I see your true colors shining through, your true colors, and that's why I love you,
    so don't be afraid to let them show, your true colors, true colors are beautiful, like a rainbow"

"Without change,something sleeps deep inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken!"[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey Karen - hope your shin recovers soon!

Although you probably could have put an extra sock or cloth between your shin pad and leg to keep it from aggravating it too much....

I've been playing rec hockey all my life (exception last year or so) but I'm a goalie, so such an injury might be less of an issue for me....

Hey - do you hockey buddies ever say anything in the locker room about your shaved legs?

Just curious....

Well except for a bra and panties (which I have worn while playing hockey). The only difference in the gear is the jock shorts vs the jill shorts.. Which brings up an interesting point... Wonder if tucking would eliminate the need for a cup? Lol

And my team mates have seen my shaved legs and my shaved body for quite some time now.. An though I used to try to hide them and I had a few stares, I don't any more because no one seemed to notice or care if they did notice.. Probably harder to hide my thinly plucked eye brows because when out on the ice that all you see is my face!! Lol

Karren

.......My Photos

Karren -- I know how you feel. And you made the right choice (hope it heals up well for you). A couple, two, three years ago I got an open wound on my ankle. After nursing it myself for a while, I went to the doctor because it wasn't healing. I thought, "this isn't going to do. I can't wear nylons because they may stick to the wound (even though I had bandages on it). And it doesn't look good even with a long skirt on."
    So, you see, thinking of our CDing in the long run helps us prevent serious injuries to ourselves because I found out my wound was infected and wouldn't heal with my treatment methods.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

I am Woman on the Podium chantelle's Avatar
    Was just wondering how you get away with the whole shaved legs and body thing in the showers over there? Do they wonder, "way, maybe we should not shower with this *girl*
    Hugs
    chantelle
    9 Different Actions to my Purpose of being Complete...

Quote Originally Posted by chantelle View Post
    Was just wondering how you get away with the whole shaved legs and body thing in the showers over there? Do they wonder, "way, maybe we should not shower with this *girl*
    Hugs
    chantelle
    I shower at home... Change gear in the locker room but if you've ever been in a hockey locker room and shower... You wouldn't want to expose yourself to the nastys in there....... Ohhh and there's germs and bacterial and stuff too!!

Karren

.......My Photos

I'm having a hard time picturing you playing Ice Hocky. Some how you don't look like one of those rough and tumble kind of girls.

Karren,

Know how you feel about the look when your legs are banged up. Do it to myself all the time, but at least when I'm dressed no one sees me, but myself. Also understand how it feels to have shaved legs and body hair around "the boys". I play competitive golf 2-3 times a week and those at my club and those from other clubs we play against have never said a thing, although I've seen a second look or two. I always have panties on and often my toe nails are painted. I even wear a tummy corset and justify it as a back brace, which is true since I have 7 fused verts. But, you can't give up your hockey. It is too much a part of you.

Karren, Looks like you are going to have to wear girl's jeans until the leg heals. Gosh will you be foxy in a pair of tight jeans.

Jodi

I'd like to see some pics so I can judge for myself....

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
    Karren, Looks like you are going to have to wear girl's jeans until the leg heals. Gosh will you be foxy in a pair of tight jeans.

Jodi
    Yeah right Jodi!! Like you know that's going to happen any time soon!! Lol. Actually have a pair of grey Jaclyn Smith dress slacks and a matching jacket... And a matching skirt.. So depending on how fast it heals and how much makeup I can put on it.... Guess you'll have to wait for the photos!!

Karren

.......My Photos

Took a line drive off the shin in batting practice and my whole foot changed colors going on 2 weeks. Even in guy mode it looks horrible.
    If it wasn't so hot I would give my new jeans a try.
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Well except for a bra and panties (which I have worn while playing hockey). The only difference in the gear is the jock shorts vs the jill shorts.. Which brings up an interesting point... Wonder if tucking would eliminate the need for a cup? Lol

And my team mates have seen my shaved legs and my shaved body for quite some time now.. An though I used to try to hide them and I had a few stares, I don't any more because no one seemed to notice or care if they did notice.. Probably harder to hide my thinly plucked eye brows because when out on the ice that all you see is my face!! Lol

Karren
    Well you do need a chance to heal properly Karren and at our age it sometimes takes a bit longer so you may as well do something else you enjoy. I do still wonder what the big deal about guys shaving their bodies with some people. I only wish I had started it years ago.
    Jolene

Ouch! That hurts. I know the feeling though, my wife has noticed how I tend to pay more attention to cuts, bruses on my legs these days. In-fact I almost always wear jeans these days when doing the Honey-do list around the house (need to protect those shins). Heel soon, and 8 weeks since dressing thats like a "life time" in the mind of a Crossdresser. Looking forward to the new adventure pics!

Hugs.

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Shins, the second worst place for a guy to get hit!!!! I feel for you, I whack my shins all the time in the weight room not watching out for bars sticking out or moved equipment. No way I could show my legs in a skirt or a pair of women's shorts!
    Dana Fleming

Karren I hope you wear a mask when playing hockey. I would hate to see you hurt that pretty face just to stop a puck from going into the net. And I know you play defense.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Always, Glenda!!!! I may be pretty but I'm not dumb!!

Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 02-28-2008 at 07:52 AM.

.......My Photos