Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How To Dance Like a Girl???

I just started taking dance lessons at a new studio. Maybe I should ask if I can take classes in enfemme.

wiggle it, just a lil bit Julia Welch's Avatar
    Watch my Avatar for starters.....
    Fun loving skirt wearer

I got the lower MOTOR running, just got to figure out how to move from the waist up. I don't think I am doing that bad actually, just want to see if there is any brushing up I need to do.

I been looking at some YOU TUBE videos and there is a couple on dancing there.
    Tamera
    Please read this regarding personal information http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_personal_information

[SIZE="2"]"GENDER" is not whats between the "THIGHS", but whats between the "EARS".....[/SIZE]