Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liking the femanine"girly" within/ no regrets. How do you girls feel?

Liking the femanine"girly" within/ no regrets. How do you girls feel?

I can truly say that I am glad that I can feel what is like to be"girly". I know that if a magical therapy came out to stop the way I feel I would say no. I have enjoyed my experiences from my first dress/pantyhose...ect to now. How do you girls feel?
    Sarah

Bunny Slippers Of Doom Frankie-Dear's Avatar
    I agree. I love it. My wife and I have both talked about how cool it would be if we could switch bodies for a little while, and then back again.
    -Frankie

Any path of value will point the way within.

So many worlds, so little time...

iNFj
    Cluster Headache Support/Information
    MENSA International
    Eckankar

I have to say I have mixed feelings about it. I didn't discover my femme self until I was actually 62. When I did, it was wonderful and I went all out. I did a lot of shopping at thrift shops (in drab) and tried going to Tri-ESS and a local organization for the "multi-gendered." I went out dressed several times and always experienced both thrills and scares. But lately I have withdrawn back into my cave. I have my ups & downs regarding CD - this morning I had an up and am comfortably dressed. Other times I just don't seem to have the enthusiasm for it and I feel rather guilty about the whole idea. In other words, I dunno!!

I have always enjoyed the feel of womens fabrics and I have slowly learned to accept myself for who I am and enjoy being me male or female.
    Staying in the closet isn't so bad as long as you know why your in there.

I am just thrilled with my girlie nature. It's great to see Mitch developing her own character and personality - I wouldn't be without her now

Mitch

Smile Always there

[SIZE="4"]I feel good about wearing women's clothing. I have gone without dressing from time to time but I always have that femininity inside of me.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]It's who I am ....took me a while to accept it now I embrace it.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

As a newbie, I can only say right now it's an immense feeling that is friggin awesome....

Wishful

I've only started fully crossdressing back in Sept 2006, after half dressing for the past 2 years, and I gotta say that its always a fun experience.
    I love it.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

I too was late in accepting my fem self, but I will never let her go back into hiding.
    I would never be a whole person, without both parts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've never been so happy as when I decided to let the "little girl" come out to play. Being in touch with my feminine "self" is nothing short of amazing. She loves to dress and explore all things feminine. I have absoluetly no regrets, and I will never look back.

Now, excuse me. I have to go. This "little girl" has some exploring to do!

Love, Cindi Cinnamon.

[SIZE="3"]I love it!!
    I can't get enough of it!!
    I got ta, got ta, got ta have it!!
    I...I...I... well you get the point!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Its weird, If I stopped dressing up I would miss it. If I stopped having the desire to dress up I would miss the desire...

Little Ms Witch Hermione Simpson's Avatar
    Nottinghamshire UK or the minstry of magic
    i love my girly side, and i wouldn't want to have it any other way
    Although i'm a witch, I can be nice as well (honestly)

http://www.facebook.com/people/Hermi...son/1527490088

Also check out my flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/hermionesimpson

Dutch girl in Switzerland aka.laura's Avatar
    I find it a difficult subject. As empathic as one might be: I think it is still impossible to really feel the same emotions as someone else does. So how could I possibly feel "like a woman"? I clearly feel very good, comfortable and relaxed wearing fem-clothes so I guess I'm more "me" when I wear a skirt and makeup. My wife often likes me better in fem-mode, but then: what kind of behaviour is really typically male and what 's female (excepting all prejudice;o)? Like many of us I went through the phases of finding out who and what I am and ofcourse I wanted to be able to "label" it. I really don't care anymore. I'm me, I crossdress and I like the way it feels. Be it a female feeling or whatever ;o)
    Guys are better with makeup. They know what they like on a girl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It has been a wild ride. But after all these years I have decided that I do not want off it any time soon. I love being able to feel girly, and look it too. No regrets other than I am still indoors with it. But other than that, nope not at all.

Tiffany
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Pantyhose addicted

Smile

I love the look and feel of all things frilly and fem. I am 6'3" and love my legs with pantyhose and heels. My wife loves to play dress up as much as I do. Will never change, dont want to change.

I agree with many of you.

Quote Originally Posted by wishful View Post
    As a newbie, I can only say right now it's an immense feeling that is friggin awesome....

Wishful
    I agree I have not even made it out of the house yet, however I love to see my transformations. I love to see the courage build daily. I am starting to see I don't have to hide under a rock anymore... I can get on top of that rock and scream "Hello world I'm Kaylee!!!" LOL! (after a little bit more courage lol)

To me it was like taking the steam of one of those kitchen pot type pressure cookers. Now that I have accepted who I am. Most of my life has fallen into place.

Smile

i just love my girlie side . getting dressed up is so much fun and i am lucky to have a supportive wife . the clothes and makeup make me feel wonderful . iwould only like to get out more often but that will come in time . i really would miss it if i had to stop .

I Love it, enjoy it, but wouldn't moan if it would go away leaving the same feeling of completness. Cding has some drawbacks finally.

Feeling feminine and girly is truly a fulfilling experience for me. It just feels right, hard to explain. I know now if I had to suppress it I would not feel complete.
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

I just love being Tina. i dress as her every chance I get. Guess that side of me tends to take over at every chance it has. I am dressed as a male I think about being a woman. But never the other way round. Does that make sense ??? when I am Tina I feel complete and relaxed and yes I would love, just love to be able to cross dress full time. It feels soooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I simply love the fabrics that are common to women's clothing. Most are soft and flowing, and, to me at least, cooler in summer. I also like wearing high heels of all kinds. I don't know if I feel "gurly" or not, but I can say that I feel like me, and I like that enough to keep me in skirts and heels.

Red face

When im dressed and beome Lucy its almost like a state of euphoria.
    No dull suit, just a nice blouse and skirt , oh and my FAV HEELS