Thread: A talk with my mom

A talk with my mom

My mom nows that i'm a cd. The other night we had a conversation on the phone and she called me her daughter, she told me how beautiful I was in the pics I sent her. during the whole conversation she called me Diane. with the exception of my upcoming wedding to the most beautiful woman in the world I dont think I have ever felt so wonderful in my life. She is coming over a week early and I am gioing to spend the whole day enfemme with her and talk. I have never really discussed my childhood, confusion, or fears with my mom. I cant wait!

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Congrats hun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love great news.

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

I am very proud of you, darling!
    Last edited by Sharon; 07-10-2007 at 12:20 PM.

Thumbs up A talk

Hi Diane, I'm sure it took some guts to do what you did and good for you!!!!
    BTW, congradutions on your upcoming wedding, have you told your soon-to-be wife about your girl self? When you do, I hope everything turns out fine and I'm sure it will.

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

She knows Mollyanne. See post #3 in this thread.

Congratulations Diane!

I remember when I told my mom, and she was fine with it. But she never called me her daughter.
    DonnaT

Diane
    It is always such wonderful news to hear about accepting people and it just makes it that much more wonderful when it is someone as close to you as your mother. I am so happy for you, Now that the most important people in your life knows about Diane, what are your (except for the wedding) plans?
    I mean, you are soon to be married to an apparently wonderful lady, we all now know how wonderful your mother is, so whats next? THE WORLD?

I'm so happy for you and your families. Congrats on the wedding too!!!!

Wishful

I think next is our honeymoon. We are going to san francisco and Diane gets 2 days to spend out and about. It will be my first time in public so i'm a little nervous.

So very happy for you and congrats to you both on the forthcoming wedding.

Diane.

Thats great you have an understanding mom.
    I don't know if I could tell my mom, but good for you.

Congradulations on getting married.
    So, what type of wedding dress are you wearing?
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    Sounds like you got a really super cool mom...good for you !!!

girl next door
    I am sooooo happy for you Diane. Thanx for sharing such uplifting, and beautiful news. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding, and best wishes for a lifetime of love and happiness together. xoxo Tammi
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Just another 'Gurl'
    That is awesome!
    Just another man in a dress

oh sis, that's great! how amazing it must be to get to chat girl to girl w/ mom.

Envious -k-

[SIZE="3"]That's great Diane!![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Diane, We're all very proud of you, and that terrific mother of yours. Congratulations to both of you. Love is a good thing!

I cant wait for her to get here. I will let you all know how it goes.

Pantyhose addicted

Smile

I am so happy for you and your mother, it is really special. I hope you tell your bride to be about your other life. That way there is no lies going in , and it is so much fun together. You are so lucky with your mom, I have not been dressed up in front of my moom in years and really miss it. LOL

Atalk with my mom

Well its four days before my wedding and Diane finally got to spend an evening with her mom. I cant believe how wonderful it feels. I am sitting here all dressed up and chatting with my mom about makeup, jewelry, and what it feels like to just be me. She also brought me a couple of pearl necklaces that look beautiful. I cant wait to get them restrung to fit me.

Mom

It is soo nice to have an understanding Mom.. Alas my Mother has beed dead for some years now. But looking back to when I was young I realize now that she was suportive as she knew and well she never tried to talk me out of CDing but said that I must not mess up her dresses or wigs, (she had three wigs), or get makeup on them. She even bought me a makeup kit that she kept in her makeup draw of her dressing table. Those were the days. My iI am blessed with a loving and understanding wife and we do have girly fun together with her advice and comments. It is a good thing to be frank with SO's and Mothers as early as possible.

Way to go girl, my hopes to you will,be that all gos from strength to strength.

You are a very lucky girl Diane, to have a supportive mom, and now a new wife that is supportive, how did you meet spacey casey, and when did you tell her about your cding

Diane, you are twice blessed! How lucky and wonderful for you!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Congratulations and congratulations! Enjoy your honeymoon!
    Sally

I met casey through a mutual friend who knew about Diane. I told her about me on our first date. It took her a little while to get used to it but now she threatens to leave me if Diane ever goes away.

Very Lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by Diane098 View Post
    My mom nows that i'm a cd. The other night we had a conversation on the phone and she called me her daughter, she told me how beautiful I was in the pics I sent her. during the whole conversation she called me Diane. with the exception of my upcoming wedding to the most beautiful woman in the world I dont think I have ever felt so wonderful in my life. She is coming over a week early and I am gioing to spend the whole day enfemme with her and talk. I have never really discussed my childhood, confusion, or fears with my mom. I cant wait!
    I pray that my mother reacts the same when I tell her.