Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem With Losing Weight

Problem With Losing Weight

Keep losing weight. Now down to a size 3 or 5 in juniors. I have no hips or butt now. So the cloths I bought last year keep falling off and some of them were really cute. I have 20 skirts that are a size 10 that I can keep up even with pins. I don't have enough money to buy new. So I'm either going to learn how to sew and alter them myself or take a few at a time to a seamiest. Plus I need to start using another closet the one in the main bedroom is full.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Banned Read only
    I hope your weight loss is by choice and not from some other reason.
    I share the closet with my wife. She is not so happy with me taking up most of the space with my girl and guy stuff. The female section grows about 3 times quicker than the guys. And the shoes don't even make it in there. Best wishes. Jodie

Weight loss

Congrats !!!

I wish I was that thin!

You can always add some padding to the hips and butt to get the figure you are seeking. There are several undergarments out there that use silicon pads (so they even feel nice if you, or someone else, squeeze them!).

Morgan

Your just braggin', right? (lol) Actually, it's amazing for a G.M. to get down to a 3/5 Jr. Miss. You are now officially petite! My first wife was a size 0/2, she had hips and butt, but no top at all!

If your not ill, Please share with us your amazing dieting regimen. 3/4 of The USA is overweight, we would love to know your secrets.

By the way......STOP now! Before you disappear.

Peace and Love Joanie

Glenda says ...."...Now down to a size 3 or 5 in juniors.." Well, dear, I have one thing to say to you. so there

I'm am in an epic battle to remain at a size 8 ( which is better than the size 18 I did take two years ago.
    I understand the problem of weight loss, have to keep buying ever smaller sizes. While smaller is good it gets co$tly having to keep buying.
    Just when I got comfortable shopping at Lane Bryant, their clothes no longer fit me. Now I have to make new friends at Fashion Bug, (oh darn)
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

I lose weight all the time. My trouble is that it keeps finding me again.

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna2 View Post
    I lose weight all the time. My trouble is that it keeps finding me again.
    ROTFLMAO
    Vash
    24th Century Grande Dame

Especially amazing since Michigan supposedly has one of the highest obesity rates in the country. You could just eat more so your clothes will fit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi Glenda,
    I am a size 5 myself. Still trying to lose 10 more pounds and I'll be happy. I have stabilized at about 155 and it won't budge not even at 1500 calories a day. I am going to go back to my crunches and see if that helps.

I too have NO BUTT OR HIPS so I use padding for that.

The OPL is having a Shop and Swap coming up. Stay tuned to the posts, it'll be a good way to get rid of the clothes that don't fit and get money to get the ones that do.
    Tamera
    Please read this regarding personal information http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_personal_information

[SIZE="2"]"GENDER" is not whats between the "THIGHS", but whats between the "EARS".....[/SIZE]

I only wish I had that problem, I have been stuck at a size 16, 199 lbs for years. I doesn't matter what I do. I can't seem to loose an ounce. Short of cutting off limbs I guess this is what I get.

I sure would mind loosing 30 lbs or so though.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I am on a seafood diet.

I see food, I eat it....

Wishful

LOL..... Better go to the doctor and make sure everything's ok, Glenda!! and it it is.... go out and buy a bunch of 60's style shift dresses..... you'd make a cute "TG Twiggy" lol

And funny.... my wife just told me that I was loosing too much weight again!!! and I still want to loose 10 pounds more!!

Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 07-13-2007 at 08:24 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I understand the problem of having to buy new clothes due to weight loss. There are several dresses and skirts that I love but I cannot wear now because they fall off. And just to brag I just recently bought a misses size 4 skirt from Old Navy which fits perfectly. Jocelyn

You might want to invest in a couple of pair of those panties that have hip implants in them. They will give you a more rounded hips and should allow you to wear some of your clothing better.
    I too have lost weight. I went from a 180 to 150 and now can wear a size 12 dress. It took me a year to get down to 150. even my doctor was pleased as she was able to cut my meds dose in half, which is great for me too. She said losing the 30 pounds helped in lowering my blood pressure and colestrol count enough that she could cut my does in half.
    Last edited by JoAnnDallas; 07-13-2007 at 09:06 AM.

Sounds like you should be posting them size 10's in the classified section here. my bet is you'd have quite a few takers.

I've lost a lot in the last six months and I'm swiming in some of my beautiful size 10 jr lowriding jeans we're looking for the box with my drab 32" and 34" jeans now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenda58 View Post
    Keep losing weight. Now down to a size 3 or 5 in juniors. I have no hips or butt now. So the cloths I bought last year keep falling off and some of them were really cute. I have 20 skirts that are a size 10 that I can keep up even with pins. I don't have enough money to buy new. So I'm either going to learn how to sew and alter them myself or take a few at a time to a seamiest. Plus I need to start using another closet the one in the main bedroom is full.

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Dear Glenda,

As another slender "hipless wonder", I assure you there are other options. Ever see hips on the Catwalk ? No no no NO!

Now you can wear more fashionable clothing, or more close fitting dresses. I think your idea of altering your clothing is GREAT. Wish I had time to learn and practice that skill. I positively drool over girls in custom fitted dresses!

I love to wear clothes tight enough to hug what few curves I have. I also rely less on how womanly my figure is (except for my breast forms) and more on how womanly my demeanor is.

I brighten up my face and smile, and regard each person as 'god on earth', which, of course they are. It warms people, and it warms me, and all the clothing is just a suggestion of who we are on the inside, anyhow !

Good Health to you !!

Roberta
    Last edited by RobertaFermina; 07-13-2007 at 10:22 AM.
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Slip Lover

Eat

Glenda, you need to start eating, Honey!

Ashley

SF Area, Outer East Bay (Pleasanton/Dublin/San Ramon)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raychel View Post
    I only wish I had that problem, I have been stuck at a size 16, 199 lbs for years. I doesn't matter what I do. I can't seem to loose an ounce. Short of cutting off limbs I guess this is what I get.

I sure would mind loosing 30 lbs or so though.
    I lost 20 lbs last year, got down to 170, and I'm now starting to work on getting down to 155.

There's no trick to it. I call it the "eat less" diet. No snacks and no desserts, for starters. And then start skipping a meal here or there. The only way to lose weight is to eat fewer calories than your body burns.

It helps a lot to "reframe" the feeling of hunger as a GOOD thing. Like, "Oooh, I'm hungry! That's great! I'm going to lose a pound today."

I keep a spreadsheet on my computer, and enter my weight every day. At the end of the week, I run the weekly average. The goal is to lose one pound every week. Sometimes I make it, sometimes I don't -- but the spreadsheet keeps me on track, and the weekly averaging helps keep me from getting discouraged if today's weight is up over yesterday's.

***Jenna***

Quote Originally Posted by Jenna Lynne View Post
    I lost 20 lbs last year, got down to 170, and I'm now starting to work on getting down to 155.
    I just reached 177 this morning, woo hoo !

I am six feet tall so this is close to my personal target of around 175.

There's no trick to it. I call it the "eat less" diet. No snacks and no desserts, for starters. And then start skipping a meal here or there. The only way to lose weight is to eat fewer calories than your body burns.
    That is close to my method, I also make sure I eat lots of fruit/veg and try to avoid large meals in the evening. And drink lots of plain simple tap water.

It helps a lot to "reframe" the feeling of hunger as a GOOD thing. Like, "Oooh, I'm hungry! That's great! I'm going to lose a pound today."
    I use that mindset for my mid evening hunger events...if I go to bed extra hungry then I often wake up with a pound or so lost.

I keep a spreadsheet on my computer, and enter my weight every day. At the end of the week, I run the weekly average. The goal is to lose one pound every week. Sometimes I make it, sometimes I don't -- but the spreadsheet keeps me on track, and the weekly averaging helps keep me from getting discouraged if today's weight is up over yesterday's.
    Right. Those short term weight fluctuations of anything up to two pounds can be discouraging even though they are simply due to gut contents. We need to look at trends over a week or so.

The important thing is not to relapse into the original eating habits that put the weight on in the first place, after a target is achieved. After all, if our original eating caused the weight gain that we corrected then reverting to it will simply cause our weight to revert as well.

Another component for successful weight loss is to increase the calorie expenditure side of the equation...I try to do a cardiac workout 3-4 times each week. For me this is often a five mile run but sometimes I do cycling or swimming.

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    Good for you, I hope you have a grip on exactly how much you need to lose...I know when I went through gastric by pass july 3 years ago, my dr. told me I would naturally find a weight and establish it. I did so, but only after 200 + pounds, so think about my clothes...from a 26/28 to a 8/10...at any rate good luck...

There's no secret to my weight loss. I started eating healthier eating 9 helpings of fruits and veg day. Red meat once or twice a week only. Oat bread for lunches. Plus I ride my mountain bike twice a week and play golf 2 or 3 times a week.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

i think the most important part that the least people are willing to do is get good exercise.

Glenda, I will gladly give you some of my extra pounds, at no charge. I would love to get to even a 14 but I am currently an 18. I would kill to be a 10.

Kymmie

SF Area, Outer East Bay (Pleasanton/Dublin/San Ramon)
    Quote Originally Posted by chucks View Post
    i think the most important part that the least people are willing to do is get good exercise.
    My experience was that I joined a gym and worked out three times a week for a year, and didn't lose a single pound. I started losing when I went on a diet!

That said, I do think that going to the gym has helped me KEEP the weight off.

***Jenna***

Congrats on losing weight! I still need to drop to 200 from 230, which I've been stuck at for months and haven't budged. I think 200 is a good weight for someone 6'2.