Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sexual arousal when dressed?

Silver Member
    Well there certainly was a time I can remember that I was sexually aroused by just the thought of dressing. That was during my twenties. As I got more used to the reality of dressing the way I thought I should be dressing, the sexual component became less and less. Now, although I enjoy looking nice, and still look forward to trying on a new "anything" I may have bought, I have no sexual response to dressing at all. It's just me.

This seems to be a fairly common experience on this forum. Many of us experience a strong sexual arousal, even to the point of dressing just to seek "relief". Many others can remember this experience from their past. I think that this is pretty normal.

Lovies,
    Stephenie

Always. Its just diferent though, like I've explained in other posts. No erection (my tucking takes care of that) and the feeling is a more internal flush like one rather than what I would normally associate with arousal when in drab.
    Pet peeve: not be able to put on my girl clothes!

Hi i always get aroused when i dress and i love it. i hope that this feeling never leaves. when i get dressed i think i am the cats meow and thats what i enjoy....

I can feel aroused or I can just feel relaxed. It depends on my mood. I can still be aroused without my clothes though.
    Sarah

girlie guy
    I will never get over the erotic part of it, for me, that's how it started and I can't walk through a lingerie department without the level of excitement that I always get. Dressing is by far the most arousing thing I have ever done and maybe because it's still "in the closet" it has that secret fantasy aspect. I suppose if somebody saw me I might lose some of that feeling, so for now it will just be dangerously arousing!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
    I can be dressed for hours, days even, and never become aroused because of dressing.
    That definitely applies to me. It is thrilling, but not exciting.

I have come to realize that I can no longer get aroused without dressing up.
    What I find is that alot, but not all, of my fantasizing involves either dressing female or being female. It is not essential, but can be helpful in being and maintaining excitement.
    Sally

I still find that 'dressing' helps the arousal... I can still get 'that' just by touching the SO, but it is more intense when I am dressed!! The SO enjoys our relationship while I'm 'dressed', and it satisfies fantasies I never tho't would ever come to fruition!!

A lot of my desires change when dressed... I almost feel that I AM a woman, and should do to/with my partner what a woman would do with a man! Hoping this doesn't sound silly, but I totally take on the female role when dressed... Maybe 'role-playing' would explain it better...
    Is this odd to others???

Feeling so good en femme! Miss Lulu's Avatar
    I crossdress everyday or almost. Even though I have a large feminine wardrobe going from casual to formal, I particularly like to dress sexy. I feel good when I'm dressed sexy, but it doesn't necessarily arouse me sexually. Usually, if I get into this mood though, I'll dress trampy or erotic.
    Last edited by Miss Lulu; 07-15-2007 at 07:07 PM. Reason: typo
    Miss Lulu

I find it very erotic, in a feminine sort of way. As if I'm roll playing.

Sexual arousal from crossdressing is a big part of it, but the more my wife and I share this aspect the greater out total level of intimacy (beyond sex)grows. We enoy a rich sex life with and without clothes.

Yes, it's a very big part of it for me altho it doesn't always have to end in "relief". I revel in the feeling of what I am wearing and enjoy every minute of it.

I remember back when I was in my 20/30's, when ever I got dressed, I would then have an erection and have would to do something about before I could enjoy the dressing. Now I am approaching 60 and when I get dressed I don't get an erection, but I do seem to obtain some sexual arousaled. I guess a more erotic feeling. I think now dressing for me is more how good it feels, the feeling of the clothing, and etc.

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    I am getting turned on in my heart these days, and rarely in my lust/genital centers, so I'm not sure my experience relates to your question.

This shift could be due to age, feminine perspective, or both.

I get turned on by women, whether I am dressed, or not, in both ways.

I AM noticing that I am sometimes getting turned on by men when dressed, sometimes not dressed (heartwise, desire, not yet physical).

I have yet to have a genital turn-on when dressed.

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Very arrosing when younger

I have been crossdressing since age four (or earlier). Unlike some replys I have seen, I found that dressing was very erotic even as a child. I didn't know exactly what I was experiencing at the time, but I now know that I was achieving a sexual climax each and every time I dressed.

Through the years it has diminished to a great degree, but dressing still has a strong sexual aspect for me. I dress at home almost every day now. And several times a week it can be a sexual experience.

What is perhaps paradoxical is that on the times I fully dress and go out socially, I am not turned on sexually while I am out. Instead, I just want to present myself as a woman and socialize. It is very pleasant, but definitely not sexual. Then again, when I get home it can become sexual again.

Can anyone else relate to this?

Lynn

Sexual arousel goes away as you age

I am finding as I get older it is getting harder to get Sexual arouseled.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch23 View Post
    just had to get into the undies, do what had to be done, feel guilty, hide everything get on with life.
    This seems to be where I am at right now. Sometimes I do just wear panties for the sake of wearing panties, but not all that often.

Quote Originally Posted by angelfire View Post
    This seems to be where I am at right now. Sometimes I do just wear panties for the sake of wearing panties, but not all that often.
    I've been wearing panties every day for the past few days! SO suggests it, and "who am I to argue"??? 'Course I'm wearing shorts etc when we go out, and I appear 'male', but its that hidden female part of me that is always fun... Soft, silky... YUM!

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    This is a good thread for me to see right now, since, I'll be going out for the very first time soon, and my ideal is NOT to get aroused in public, (if you take my meaning), and to be a lady. So lately I've been training myself, wearing femme items in normal situations, trying to relax while thinking of being en femme, talking and walking a little more femine in my day to day life.

As a private cross-dresser, I usually don't worry about it, and I think, like a lot of you, the experience becomes less and less sexual the older I get, and more and more a mater of persona and/or expression. Yet I'm still young enough to simply get aroused by the idea of it. It's half and half for me right now.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

How lucky are we

Quote Originally Posted by Tip or Ozma View Post
    Sexual arousal from crossdressing is a big part of it, but the more my wife and I share this aspect the greater out total level of intimacy (beyond sex)grows. We enoy a rich sex life with and without clothes.
    How I agree. To dress on ones own is heaven, however all the stars align for me when I dress with my wife and explore our common intimacy. I guess I am fortunate to have finally found a woman that shares my little foibles.
    Leap and a net will appear

"different strokes"

for "different folks" ..no pun intended ...
    xx"K"
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

for a long time arousal was allways there even a problem with going out---now it's not as bad it's about 50---50 for me now

Not odd at all, Ashley.

I'm 50-something and still get turned on when I play dress up. I'm amazed at what my brain comes up with.... Also, I was in a relationship with a GG and she made all my fantasies become reality. I'm telling you, sex with her was blast!!

I guess we all get lucky sometimes.

peace

sugar

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyCD2 View Post
    I still find that 'dressing' helps the arousal... I can still get 'that' just by touching the SO, but it is more intense when I am dressed!! The SO enjoys our relationship while I'm 'dressed', and it satisfies fantasies I never tho't would ever come to fruition!!

A lot of my desires change when dressed... I almost feel that I AM a woman, and should do to/with my partner what a woman would do with a man! Hoping this doesn't sound silly, but I totally take on the female role when dressed... Maybe 'role-playing' would explain it better...
    Is this odd to others???

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCaroline View Post
    This is a good thread for me to see right now, since, I'll be going out for the very first time soon, and my ideal is NOT to get aroused in public, (if you take my meaning), and to be a lady. So lately I've been training myself, wearing femme items in normal situations, trying to relax while thinking of being en femme, talking and walking a little more femine in my day to day life.

As a private cross-dresser, I usually don't worry about it, and I think, like a lot of you, the experience becomes less and less sexual the older I get, and more and more a mater of persona and/or expression. Yet I'm still young enough to simply get aroused by the idea of it. It's half and half for me right now.
    You'll be too terrified to be aroused - that might come later. What I do is wear a firm control long leg pantie girdle. Holds everything in and down, gives me a lump free profile and I couldn't get aroused if I wanted to!

Mitch

For me, it is all about sexual arousal ever since I started as a teen. Even after this many years, it is very easy for me to get turned on when dressing up. Althought I wear panties almost all the time, it still keeps me going at night. My wife does not like/approve me dressing up, so I only get fully dressup when she is not around. But she it OK for me to wear panties because she knows what a nice pair of lace thong will do to me

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    I'm 50-something and still get turned on when I play dress up. I'm amazed at what my brain comes up with.... Also, I was in a relationship with a GG and she made all my fantasies become reality. I'm telling you, sex with her was blast!!
    Looks like we have a lot in common..! Sometimes I think I'm weird, but the more 'strange' things that the SO and I see on TV, etc confirms the fact that "there isn't anything wrong with being a crossdresser"!

I sometimes look at my 'guy' friends and try to pick out which ones I think are crossdressers... Brings a smile to my face...