Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How far would you go if you could/ or how far have you gone?

Quote Originally Posted by trannie T View Post
    Makeup and dressing are as far as I'll go. I enjoy dressing but I also enjoy my male life.
    I'm with Trannie.
    Although, I would love to change my car's oil while wearing a denim skirt, or daisy dukes, pantyhose, and heels, but that could get a little too dirty.
    I'd hate to ruin a nice outfit, as well as pair of pantyhose, by getting oil stains all over myself.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenda58 View Post
    I'm there now I enjoy male and female life styles. I would like a bigger bust but that would get in the way of my golf game as a male.
    I greatly enjoy secretly dressing in mothers good clothes,especially her
    short mini skirts,with black pantyhose&heels&silk blouse

I would love proper breasts and to live 24/7 as a female........

I would go far enough to pass without question. I dont think I would go so far as surgery or to permanentlyalter anything. But total passability would be awesome.

My SO is very suportive and likes me in both ways. I wear panties 24/7, but, I know my SO likes to see me male as many times as female. The one thing we have talked about is laser hair removal. She doesn't like body hair and shaving is a real drag. Personaly, I want to go back and forth. However, one should go with what one likes.

Karen

Karen, I have been reading your posts ever since I signed on, you are so impressive, it would be a pleasure to meet and have a coffee with you, a fellow Pennsylvanian (Lehigh County also Florida).

One word

As for my answer:
    YES!

I would go all the way if I could and would have many years ago had I not committed not to, to family and SO.

I'd love to go 100% of the way to female, BUT... have a switch so that I could go back to male as well. It would be interesting if you could only use that switch once a year...

Amber

Senior Junior Member Lisa Renee's Avatar

Further than I have

I would like to have real breasts at least. My hair is already past my shoulders, and I don't seem to have problems goin out in public. but it would be nice to wear some of the skimpier tops and bikini's.
    Lisa Renee

BriannaD formerly Alyssa
    I have done laser hair removal on my face, not done but getting there. I am not naturally very hairy so that is not too much of a shock to see me with smooth legs. However, if all things were equal, I would live fulltime as a woman but hot have srs.

Permanently get rid of some hair growth, and some real breasts, but no srs.

be able to swap

that's a hard question ...

... my biggest dream is: be able to swap my gender according to my mood. Maybe in future this will be possible (as we can see in sience fiction).
    If society would give fully respect and acceptance to us, I would do more training, than I do now, to get a better girlie shape and I would like to have breats, so "in-between" - I would keep my weenie.

long hair and permanent body hair depilation , yes!!!

surgury for the breasts, I don't think so, because I'm absolutely scared of all (aesthetic-) surgery - hormones would be the only option for me - but as I think I would not be happy enough with the result, I might would change my mind about surgery, because I'm a visual perfectionist.
    Last edited by valery; 07-22-2007 at 12:13 AM.
    we fear what we don’t understand

100% spoiled brat christina marie's Avatar
    i think im pretty much content where i am, as the things i would like are not possible, unless one of you creative girls can invent a press that would shove my shoulders down onto my hips!
    "you can have this nail file when you pry it from my cold ,dead hands."

If I had the courage to go out fully dressed as a teenager, I also would have let my hair grow past my shoulder and I would have my earlobes and nostril pierced. If I was able to pass as female, I dream about have been starting the university as a girl, joining a female cycling team and getting a lesbian girlfriend.

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar
    All the way for sure...doing the hormones and have had implants,grown my hair long,living as a female 24/7

Banned Read only
    i am happy with just dressing not in to the hormones or anything like that as i still like my male things i do,plus i don't think my partner would be happy with me if i lost the use of mr happy lol

If I had a snowball's chance in hell of passing I'd do everything short of SRS and live as a woman. But at 6'2", with big hands and arms, short legs and a barrel chest there's no amount of surgery and hormones that would do anything but make me look like a circus freak. I'm not a person who likes to draw attention to myself, I'd rather blend with the crowd.

Real life - I won't even shave off my beard, I like the way it makes me look when I'm wearing male clothes.

At least God gave me a nice butt so I look good from the waist down.
    "Impossible" is not a word, it's just a reason for someone not to try. Kutless - What Faith Can Do
    Quote Originally Posted by My sister Lilli
    Yes, your happy shows - you practically have unicorns and starbursts flying out of you.
    Physically female!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trannie T View Post
    Makeup and dressing are as far as I'll go. I enjoy dressing but I also enjoy my male life.
    I also like my male life, and I think my GGF likes it also. Although she seems to like me dressed also. I do love to dress as often as possible, but not to the extent of trying to pass. Don't do makeup well!

I am a natural 40 B, but do take herbal hormones in hopes of maybe getting to a C. I am moving in that direction! Anything further is not planned by me.

Sissy

More Girl than man

I,d have my facial and body hair removed, also get rid of my tattoos! Then i could go en homme to en femme to suit my mood.

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    I don't know...

I'm in no hurry, or predetermined drive toward full womanhood.
    However, I haven't taken a step "out that-a-way" that I haven't liked :be:

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

If I had the chance and the support from my gg and family in a hart beat!
    But I don't think she ready to be a lesbian.:be:
    PS when I was single I was looking into the surgery and had Ben taking the hormones for five years already.
    I don't anymore but for the last month or so I'm getting hot flashes so my start taking them to stop them because there vary unconvertible.

love
    Jackie

is in her vest
    ummmm..these days my pic at the left is about as far as I want to go......I just have too many guy things to do to be more of a woman than that!!!!...I'm sure that wouldn't have always been my answer though!!!
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Kitty Caty! Mew tonight! xxx!

While I would not have SRS or take hormones, I would definitely live as a woman 24/7 if possible. There is no greater joy than feeling the bra across your back or your skirt swish against your legs walking in heels. And tasting lipstick - priceless!!!