Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What type of crossdresser are you?

What type of crossdresser are you?

I was wondering, what type of crossdresser are you? Do you like to just wear lingerie, or do you wear women's clothes out in public?

With me, I am just a lingerie tramp. I like to prance around in my panties and boots and teddies. I feel special in lingerie. What do you like to wear?

Everything!

Cathy

My name is Christine, I wear Bras, panties, pantyhose or stockings and a garter belt, high heels, skirts and blouces, or a dress. I never go out in public (not really a passable CD) but I love to feel like the beautiful sexy woman inside of me.:GE:

Well ummm... i like to dress up after a bad day to cheer myself up and to make myself feel a little special
    Meow... i'm a Lolita maid for hire... and am willing to serve

Wear the full thing, but yet to get out.

Just another 'Gurl'
    I wear it all baby!
    Just another man in a dress

Bunny Slippers Of Doom Frankie-Dear's Avatar
    I wear it all, and I've been out, once.
    -Frankie

Any path of value will point the way within.

So many worlds, so little time...

iNFj
    Cluster Headache Support/Information
    MENSA International
    Eckankar

I like to transform into Ruth. So I wear a full set of basically normal middle-aged woman clothes, plus wig, make-up and scent. Also all the exposed parts of my body have to be shaved.
    I dress around the house, in my wife's company, and have also been out shopping a couple of times en femme.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

I love lingerie the best. Am starting to build a real wardrobe now that my SO knows about me. We went shopping last week and I got a few items. She was so wonderful in trying stuff on for me as I was in boy mode. We even bought matching blouses! Once the house budget gets better we can do more i hope!

A positive.

Sissy dresses for me, so 'going out' isn't really a possibility! Around Halloween every now and then, but blend in with the kids.. or would pretend to be going to a 'party' if I got caught.. LOVE Halloween..

Recently decided pleated mini's, school girl blouses, knee highs and heels are also a HOOT, so hope to get 'out', but only in the car or essentially 'out of sight'! Just being 'outside' is fun for me...

I dress 24 7 and out all the time as a woman

I always wear panties. When I'm home, I like to wear bras and Pals breast forms, usually under a feminine top. I do have every article of women's clothing from wigs right down to high heels, and depending on my mood, i'll dress up to some degree. I've slept in womens clothing, I've left the house after dark dressed in women's clothing, but I've never ventured out of the house as a woman during any daylight conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by annekathleen View Post
    I always wear panties. When I'm home, I like to wear bras and Pals breast forms, usually under a feminine top. I do have every article of women's clothing from wigs right down to high heels, and depending on my mood, i'll dress up to some degree. I've slept in womens clothing, I've left the house after dark dressed in women's clothing, but I've never ventured out of the house as a woman during any daylight conditions.

i always sleep in my black satin Pajamas, does that constitute as night wear?
    Meow... i'm a Lolita maid for hire... and am willing to serve

Yes! To all the above.....Is this a test, if so I might need to run up stairs, get dressed and study......heheh

Hugs!

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Been out and about several times. Love to shop. But have only tried on clothes twice. was in drab both times. Hmmmmm. Kinda strange I must admitt.

I love the lingerie myself,basques and stockings.
    Not brave enough to venture out yet.

What type of crossdresser are you?

I am also a lingerie girl. I love the feeling of gartered hose and my tight girdle. A lacy bra and panties completes the outfit

I wear it alll... the more the better and dressing and setting around the house enfemme just doesn't cut it after youve been out in public!!!

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I have a very extensive wardrobe, maybe even more than a regular GG. But I'm happy enough hanging around in a mini skirt and cami, which is what I have on right now.

I wear femme gear for the sheer pleasure and comfort of it.

I underdress most of the time. I go out dressed about once a month.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Marla S View Post
    Hm ?
    Effeminate man ? .. yes, probably.
    24/7, out almost every day, about 90 % fem clothes, androgynous style.
    ^that's me as well. except at work where they expect "C".
    Comfortable in my own skin.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity, and never cease to be amazed by it!" Lazarus Long

I'm with Karren, I don't want to get all dressed up just to hang around home, when I dress I have to get out and be seen. I keep trying new and different places each time I get out. It's incredible.

Joyce
    Visit my website at:
    http://www.geocities.com/joyce1702/

[SIZE="3"]"Make Music Not War"[/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    I like outerwear the most. Dresses, especially cocktail dresses, then skirts, shorts and of course the shoes. Coats I love coats , but are hard to hide so I borrow the wife's . When I shop I always look for the shoes first, then match my outfit to them. I wear the other stuff too but it is almost always under something else.
    Have not been out in public yet, don't know if I ever will.
    Last edited by Jodie Wexler; 08-21-2007 at 11:09 PM.

Chewies sister-moulted!
    I love to play with all the attributes of crossdressing .....underwear , wigs , make up , smart clothes , tarty , pvc ...wigs ...and lastly killer heels ...all topped off with 40f falsies and a wicked grin . I,ve been told I,d pass , but alas havent the nerve to try - yet !