Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: What type of crossdresser are you?

Very beautiful post.....i can you have a kind heart.....T

I dress 'all the way' and love going out. As many have posted, once you go out there is no going back to the 'closet'. I tend to dress in an ordinary, 'blend-in' style, after all I am just one of the 'girls' in the mall. I have been read, but who cares. Self confidence and mutual respect go a long way in this world.

Started out with just panties, moved on to pantyhose then finally got a bra. Now it is panties all the time and can't wait to get home to get my bra and wig on. Dresses and skirts mainly but like slacks and tops also. Ventured out once after midnight but could never do it during the day as I definately could not pass. Just getting into makeup and shave everything. Still building the wardrobe and need to get forms, a new wig and shoes.

I only feel right when I wear skirts with blouses or tight t-shirts. I feel more feminine when my bra is visible through the clothes, don't know why

I always wear panties and usually bras and lip gloss. Going out has been limited to days when I travel. Then it is all out --skirts, blouses, heels and make up!

What type of Crossdresser am I ?

The best 24/7 . & Beyonce Welch- Modesty Doesn't Reside Here.
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 09-19-2007 at 04:37 PM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Woohoo! My first post!

Just lingerie for me. Panties, stockings, suspenders...

For me its always been about the feeling & texture against my skin, will often wear it under male clothes, but never felt the need/want to wear outer clothes/make-up/wigs.

I wear everything a woman wears. They may not always be feminine but they are women's. If you know what you are looking at you can tell they are women's clothes. I go out several times a month dressed all fem in wig, make up, and perfume. I even went to a local gay bar and entered an amiture pagent and placed well. Even though I can pass it is not a priority to make myself passable. If I had I think I would have placed in the top three. I just love the clothes, so I wear them. I'm not trying to be a woman. Just dress like one

I live in the New Orleans Area of Louisiana.

Everything!

From Head to Toe, all Girl, public and private.
    Love From Your Sister Michelle
    Flowers are for the Heart, the Mind, and the Soul

Quote Originally Posted by Salieuro View Post
    I feel more feminine when my bra is visible through the clothes, don't know why
    Cuz you feel "naughty", that's why.

back

again.Threw on a little somethin somethin it had been quite a while.Such a friendly site.Feelin better!

Moving along, from the basics of lingerie and stockings for many years, but it was not until I summoned the nerve to buy a pair of heels.
    Then it was all uphill, a new skirt and blouse, then several skirts and tops
    and the makeup....and a wig, will this never end.
    So the journey continues, as there is nothing quite like a 3 hour drive in a cute pleated chiffon mini skirt stockings and heels.
    Thats what happens when the stores have their recent sales.

it depends

I mainly dress in lingerie (bra, panties, slip, garters and hose) But I still get fully dressed including makeup.

I like everything really but i do mostly like mini skirts and prom dresses and i still wonder why i like this stuff. I go out dressed when i feel like it. I just haven't done it in awhile. Its fun going out dressed and i really don't care if i pass. Ive finally got some pretty cool tops to go with my skirts.
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

I wanna be a girl
    Near Spokane Washington, but from Seattle
    I love to wear all types of clothes from dresses to skirts or pants. I've been out a couple of times dressed and it's so thrilling. My favorite clothes to wear would have to be a mini-skirt with a babydoll top. Of course I love lingerie, but you can't wear that out. At home, I prefer to dress just like a GG in sweats and t-shirt, but girly style of course.

Hi I'm Misty I love to dress all the time. Especially in Short skirts and Short Dresses.

I wear pantyhose every day, but only fully dress once or twice a month. I have been out shopping and to some clubs.

I love lingerie as well but also love wearing it all, skirts, dresses, especially high heels and nylons

lingarie

Never Been"out" In Public Unless Driving Around. Worn Stockings, Garters And Other Undergarments For Ever

I do it all. However I have never been out in the world yet. My fav. is Lingerie. Panties, Bras, Stockings, Garter Blets. Love them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.

I am a....

formerly closeted, intimate wear only CD, that has been led gently out of the closet by my loving wife into fully en femme presentation within the confines of our locked bedroom.

Basically I am in a bigger closet..:blushing: ~ with company.

We are in process of joining with a Tri-ess chapter so that Barbara can scurry out of the closet into an organized group closet...

I have now (only recently) been experimenting with under dressing. I have had some fun with the occasional stealth dressing or 1/2 femme 1/2 homme outfits usually male top and female slacks or jeans.

Just tried girl shoes and pants at church with a shirt and tie top. (kinda like an FTM sneaking into an MTF's closet....)

Long term I will probably be a silly girly girl part time in the bedroom, androgynous in public sort.

Baby steps, baby.
    Last edited by BarbaraTalbot; 08-20-2007 at 08:55 PM.
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

Wants red cocktail dress! nikki_t's Avatar
    Strictly to go out in public. Doing it inside (the closet) wouldn't work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by HanesHerWay View Post
    I was wondering, what type of crossdresser are you? Do you like to just wear lingerie, or do you wear women's clothes out in public?

With me, I am just a lingerie tramp. I like to prance around in my panties and boots and teddies. I feel special in lingerie. What do you like to wear?
    I started with just panties, then added pantyhose/stockings, then bras, then lingerie, then sleeping attire/lounge-wear....

Then added dresses/skirts, and make-up, and then added wigs, and of course silicone breasts (no not implants )

All within my own "friendly confines" so far, but want to explore beyond my door.

The purpose of accumulating knowledge is to use that knowledge to think!

My Flickr Photos:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/11885432@N07/

Right now, I'm just wearing lingerie. In the next month, I'm going to hit up a few thrift stores and look for some full outfits and then I can start going to clubs and stuff.