Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: What type of crossdresser are you?

Mainly . . .

panties - including pettipants, garter belts/stockings - slips - and more recently skirts (was given half a dozen skirts just this week).

started experimenting with bras (34B) about two years ago and must admit that it was unexpectedly thrilling.

Don't plan to go out since definitely not passable - have never tried make-up, wigs or shoes - though I have had urges to do fingernails and toenails and try on a little low-key lipstick.

Carly

Omnixdresser

When dressing up I always go all the way- lingerie, skirt, top. I love the whole picture, and experience too much.
    I have worn women's tops, earrings, and make-up except for eye shadow, while "dressed as a man".

Aspiring Member Cindi Ann Kelly's Avatar
    Bras and panties.

cindi

pat

bondage

anyone from Minnesota into bondage?

everyting most of the time
    Spelling bad because the fairies make love on my keyboard.

I haven't worn mens underwear in 5 years. I wear womens jeans and plain sweaters in the winter for everday. When I go out to go out I dress all the way. I am definately a 40/60 m/f split in personality and gender

The Sexy Satin Vixen!
    At this point, I am just an occasional CD. While I'd love to go out and dress more often, I simply don't have the privacy to do it. I work a 9-5 job, and by the time I get here, my family is home (my mother and sister).

I'm very eager to move out and have a place of my own, and the drive for dressing is fueling my drive for getting out of this house. So I think I am fortunate in that aspect .

As for how I dress, anything silky or satin works for me. I like to wear a nice satin blouse with a pointed collar, some nice jewelry, a tight miniskirt, some hot heels (or boots!), and of course, pantyhose!

Bebe's my favorite store for the more casual look. Nordstrom's specifically for the office-wear look .

I guess I am low key, look like most GGs in everyday dress. I wear pretty embroidered or sequin applied jeans,V neck or layered look tops, panties, no bra, matching wedge heel flip flops with toe rings, matching belt (girls GOT to have a belt LOL) color coordinated watch, rings, ear rings, and necklace, one of my wigs and sometimes a hat ( no caps). I tend to blend in so I don't see too much reaction one way or the other, all SA treat me (so far) as a "mame". I dress every day when I go out, even to go to the local food store to get a quick item (which I have been known to do just as a excuse to dress LOL). Once I get a mentor to really get it down I'll move on to the dresses and skirts that I really desire, but for now I am getting plenty of practical experience at being out in public.

pat

bondage

I like to tie other crossdressers up.

I usually wear women's pull-on pants, support stockings. a garter belt, and a tank top slip in "boy mode" Although I would like to fully dress in public, that isn't realistic as i don't drive and my wife wouldn't tolerate my using the ladies restroom and appearing with her in publib when wearing makeup, a filled bra, earrings, a dress, panties, a slip with a bodice. nylons, pumps, and with a purse.

jumpstart

I wear panties and pettipants all of the time, and bra when I can, I started late in life, and love it. I have been shaveing my legs and crotch area for three years. plus wearing pantyhose. One item that I do not have to think about, is taping for I have a micropenis, about one inch when hard and about the size of my small finger. So when soft I look as a girl down there with very small scrotum.

bondage fans

Minnesota bondage fans, come to Florida.
    Xdresser, renewed, revitalized, after having read many posts I have decided, what the hell, I am going to start wearing panties full time, except perhaps doctors visits. I love my satiny briefs.

Fun Loving Party Girl Ashlie Marie's Avatar
    I stummbled across this thread and I thoguht I would add my 2 points.. I guess my wife and friends call me a part-time crossdresser, but I have been wearing gaffs and panties for at least 6 years that I can remember. I have been paitning my nails since highschool. and been getting acrylics for about 5 years now. I wear neaurtal makeup colors and capris and stuff to work. and tie my hair back and leave my face hairy around my parents LOL its ok though. But when friday night hits off comes the work clothes and into Ashlie's closet I go.. I spend pretty much all weekend all dolled up.. with my hair curled and all the wait i lost my wife and best firend think I am hotter than most girls they see.. and heck in my mind if a guy gets the door for me or I am with my wife at a resturant and the hostess say smoething like "how are you ladies doing tonite?" it jsut makes me feel all special and stuff..
    ----------------------------------------

All that is important is that you are comfy with yourself --<<--@

Come Visit me: My FaceBook Page

T-Girl and here to stay!! Rosaliy Lynne's Avatar

and now a word (what again?) from me

Quote Originally Posted by jumpstart View Post
    I wear panties and pettipants all of the time, and bra when I can, I started late in life, and love it. I have been shaveing my legs and crotch area for three years. plus wearing pantyhose. One item that I do not have to think about, is taping for I have a micropenis, about one inch when hard and about the size of my small finger. So when soft I look as a girl down there with very small scrotum.
    Been wearing my femme undies ever since I separated from my wife. Only once in the last 2 years did I wear boy underwear and that was for a trip to a dr's office.

I don't tape. Instead I use good panties and control top hose. These work for me and usually keep me tight and out of sight there. Of course I do so hate it when things start to slide out the side of my panties.

Quote Originally Posted by janet1234 View Post
    Minnesota bondage fans, come to Florida.
    Xdresser, renewed, revitalized, after having read many posts I have decided, what the hell, I am going to start wearing panties full time, except perhaps doctors visits. I love my satiny briefs.
    Well so far I don't have satiny undies ... yet. But I love my panties. Sometimes I even wear my pantihose to work. Of course that accounts for two pair that I went through this week. My toe nails cut through both pair during the work day. Funny though, with girl shoes on that only happens if I stub my toes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlie Marie View Post
    I stummbled across this thread and I thoguht I would add my 2 points.. I guess my wife and friends call me a part-time crossdresser, but I have been wearing gaffs and panties for at least 6 years that I can remember. I have been paitning my nails since highschool. and been getting acrylics for about 5 years now. I wear neaurtal makeup colors and capris and stuff to work. and tie my hair back and leave my face hairy around my parents LOL its ok though. But when friday night hits off comes the work clothes and into Ashlie's closet I go.. I spend pretty much all weekend all dolled up.. with my hair curled and all the wait i lost my wife and best firend think I am hotter than most girls they see.. and heck in my mind if a guy gets the door for me or I am with my wife at a resturant and the hostess say smoething like "how are you ladies doing tonite?" it jsut makes me feel all special and stuff..
    I so love that too. What a trip when addressed as the woman I appear to be. So how much weight did you lose? I'll wait for an answer. <giggle>
    Rosaliy Lynne
    We are who we are. We become what we must.
    http://rosaliylynne.com/

type

I like revealing clothing. If I go out it has to be to a place where TS, CD, TV hang out. A short skirt or short shorts, crop top, 5" heels is what I like best. At home i like wearing make-up, my 5" heels, and nothing else. And I like to be shaved bare from the eyebrows down.

I just love to be a woman from the skin out. Once I have my breasts and curves in place, I love the whole process of picking out an outfit, accessorizing and choosing just the right shoes. Then, I "fix" my hair abd do my makeup and spray on perfume. It doesn't mateer if I stay in or go out. I am what I want to be, a woman dressed for the day's activities.

Only one way to do this crossdressing and that's by going the whole nine yards!!! with me its the whole package no more no less

Steph
    [size=3]Le Bleu Angel[/size]

I to dress from head to toe . my wigs to heels to nails .
    it makes me feel so good !

Angels come and take me smoothbikini's Avatar
    didn't know there were different levels, but each layer i take off leads to more silk and satin

Night time dresser Bra, panties, Hose, Nightgowns. I would love to dress 24/7 but I'm not the passable type so I do what I can..
    Forever in Lace

Mrs Peel, We're needed jennifer41356's Avatar
    I consider myself a Tgirl and have all that is feminine, everything I wear is from the womens dept

Jennifer

I wear panties all day under my regular clothes. And I just got a wig and make up, I feel like going shopping for clothes and shoes now!

Im an under dresser, bras and pantys,in male mode.When I at home alone I get a bit more gear on,but no wig or makeup.I like to sit in the backyard and watch the chooks scratching about. I occasionally go to work in pantys.My wife knows but does not want to know.

I've worn it all, and have been out a number of times.
    For the last five years it's pretty much lingerie only!

As for me, I'm still in the closet. That works for me right now. I am happy with that. I know that I could not pass now or any other time. Being 6'4" in stocking feet, I would be a freak in heels. My body is too masculine.
    Being in the house is fine for me at this time.