Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: What type of crossdresser are you?

What type of a crossdresser are you?

Quote Originally Posted by HanesHerWay View Post
    I was wondering, what type of crossdresser are you? Do you like to just wear lingerie, or do you wear women's clothes out in public?

With me, I am just a lingerie tramp. I like to prance around in my panties and boots and teddies. I feel special in lingerie. What do you like to wear?
    Like most of the girls,i Love to wear everything femine.

That Cute New Member KendallM2F86's Avatar
    Like most of u girls, I luv the lingerie! But normally I'm just wearin' my low-rise jeans and sum casual heels or tennis shoes with a cute top. But every now and then ya gotta get all sexed up!
    ~*Kendall*~

as I wish ?

I was wondering, what type of crossdresser are you? Do you like to just wear lingerie, or do you wear women's clothes out in public?

With me, I am just a lingerie tramp. I like to prance around in my panties and boots and teddies. I feel special in lingerie. What do you like to wear?
    .. and evolving ! xx"K"
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

All The Way

It's all or nothing for me. % Beyonce Welch - Glamorous African American
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

[SIZE="2"]I love to dress as often as poss., which is most of the time.
    I just love to go out for a drive dressed but coverd in male attire, stop off & remove the male stuff then drive around as a woman, then I have to cover up again before returning home
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="1"]Hilary X's[/SIZE]

I like bras, sexy lingerie and fit dresses.

Two words: Everything, everywhere
    Just Be Yourself

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you like oldies radio, check out http://www.thehop-radio.com and hear me LIVE ! Play lots of free games or join our shoutbox chat while you listen too!

i love wearing lingerie, teddies, babydoll nities. When I come home from work I always doll myself up- llove being a painted lady- esp lipstick mmm.
    I've been working up the nerve to go out en femme. I still have to work on doing my makeup better.
    hugs
    Chloe Amelia

Tristen - I can see why. You look lovely dear

I'm into total presentation. Undies, makeup, wig, dress, shoes. If I'm short on time I can get a temp fix on by just doing my makeup, wig, a bra and a T-shiirt, but I really feel the part with the whole thing.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Hugs,

Carla

http://flickr.com/photos/carla4guage/

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar
    Initially just wore panties, worn Bra's once in awhile but I mostly wear thong panties with very short womens Nike workout shorts, spandex of course, tight fitting. With tight thongs and spandex shorts the male side of me is minimal. I also enjoy wearing leggings of bright colors and basic black. This summer I have taken up walking in the early morning wearing Nike Sharapova tennis skirt's, very flouncy and the colors are so feminine, pink, white, purple. I walk between 5:00 and 8:00 and will usually encounter people walking the path's. I have just recently started wearing longer skirts and full dresses. I like having my legs, arms and chest shaved. I don't shave the private area or armpits so much, as I dislike the bumps from ingrown hairs.If someone knew a way to remove the hair permanently, I would luv to hear about it.

Quote Originally Posted by kymmieLorain View Post
    I am a lingerie crossdresser who dabbles in other feminine acoutraments.
    That pretty much describes my CDing sytle too. Underdressing, shaved from the waist down, skirt sometimes around the house.

Thanks to the OP; interesting thread.

I wear panties 24/7, sleep in a chiffon nightgown and keep everything shaved. I frequently dress completely and go out as a woman. Nothing like trying on dresses to find just the right one. If I didn't have a job, would very seriously go all the way and live as a female 24/7.

I like it all, the makeup the dresses, the shoes, but most of all I like the lingerie. I've never been out although I have had company.

That Cute New Member KendallM2F86's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stefcd1 View Post
    I wear panties 24/7, sleep in a chiffon nightgown and keep everything shaved. I frequently dress completely and go out as a woman. Nothing like trying on dresses to find just the right one. If I didn't have a job, would very seriously go all the way and live as a female 24/7.
    I COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER! Nice.
    ~*Kendall*~

Pedal Steel Guitar Player Patricia Danielle's Avatar
    Myself skirts and slips, mostly I love my long nightgowns nylon of course.. Patricia..
    I have COFFEE life is good!!

Have you ever looked in the mirror and realized the lights are on, but nobodys home?

Lifes not mesured by how many breaths we take, but rather by how many moments take out breaths away!

I've learned that artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity!

i like dressing up completly , i am finding myself going out in public more and more .

As much as I can ,but only at home so far.

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SatinDoll00 View Post
    If anyone ever asks, I always tell them that I manage a retail store (which I do) and that I need clothing for my mannequins. Many SAs relax at hearing this and basically leave me to my shopping. Works way better than the old..."shopping for the wife" bit, which is also sometimes true!!
    I have had more than one SA tell me that once a man starts "explaining" why they are shopping for women's clothes, it is a dead-on's bet the clothes are for him. These same SA's say that when the GM doesn't say why or who, but just shops, it either leaves them (the SA's) wondering, or they don't give it a scond thought.

I was wondering, what type of crossdresser are you? Do you like to just wear lingerie, or do you wear women's clothes out in public? With me, I am just a lingerie tramp. I like to prance around in my panties and boots and teddies. I feel special in lingerie. What do you like to wear?
    24/7/365 with panties -- even when I'm going to the doctor's office, Frankie

All of my jeans are women's, most of my short pants, all of my tennis shoes. So, I'm always underdresing -- and sometimes it is more. Definitely wear thigh highs when the weather gets cooler.

Always dress for bed. Love sexy lingerie -- but someimes just want to run around the house in a bra and panties -- or put on a baby-t and a Guess sweatshirt-style miniskirt. (Wife says I have twice as many bras as she has and that's about two dozen too many -- I disagree .)

Sometimes dress completely at home, but don't have to do wig and makeup to necessarily be happy at home -- depends on time more than anything. "If" I'm going to do makeup and go out (like when my wife and I did our vow renewal out in Las Vegas earlier this year), I'm going to do it right. Don't consider myself very passable, but that said, I aim to blend (not that wearing a wedding gown on Las Vegas Blvd is necessarily blending ). And, have passed before, so who knows.

Ears are pierced (three in left ear -- one in upper cartlidge, two in right ear), so can put em in or leave em out as circumstances dictate.

Love to put on just a little bit of eyeshadow -- especially when we are out of town (like in Vegas) just to see if anyone notices.
    [SIZE="4"]Sheri[/SIZE]

i am a lingerie girl
    and bodystocking is my fav.

What type of crossdresser

I underdress, bra,panties,tights ,cami tops, 24/7 although when i am in the house i am very often fully dressed and yes i have been out en-femme on a couple of occasions on shopping trips or just going to our local night clubs (TV friendly). I have not been out for a couple of months so i am getting itchy feet again, time for an outing

for me, it's just the bras & panties. nice shirts or blouses are okay for me sometimes, too. just don't have the time to fully crossdress from head to toe. casual cd, that's me.

A happy one. Wish I could dress more often, as does my wife, soon the kids will be gone, and then......still will only be our little secret though

I like to dress up all the way and go out when i can.
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

When I dress, I dress. All the way for me. Love going out to shop. Anytime, day or night, with or without S/O.