Thread: Driving While Dressed

Driving While Dressed

I had to travel to another city the other day for business and decided to drive there wearing something risque. I have always found stockings and short mini-skirts to be very sexy and exciting. So I decided to drive wearing a short, tight, black miniskirt that I have, a pair of black fishnet stockings, a bright red pair of string bikini panties underneath, and a thin, white, women’s t-shirt type top. I have never really driven around dressed like that, and it was in the late afternoon so it was full daylight, so I was kind of nervous, but also very excited. For some reason the idea of being caught, or having other people see me in panties, lingerie, or sexy clothes gets me really excited. I guess I’m just an exhibitionist at heart!

Anyway, within about ten minutes of pulling on the highway I was in the left lane passing a semi and, as I pulled up along side the cab, the truck driver blew his horn at me! My heart jumped into my throat! I was terrified but also unbelievably excited by the thought that this guy up in his truck was looking down into my car at me! With my heart still racing I passed the truck and continued down the road. A few minutes later I was a couple of miles up the road and passing another semi and he blew his horn too! I wasn’t sure if the second driver just saw me on his own or whether the truck I had passed earlier got on his CB and radiod everyone else to let them know about me. The thought that truckers up and down the road might be talking about me gave me a thrill I can’t describe!

The other good reaction I had was a lady driving a big SUV who passed me in the right lane. As she drove past I glanced over at her and she was staring right at me. My car is pretty small and low to the ground so it was very easy for her to see in. When I glanced over she was blatently staring at me and she kept staring at me the whole time she was passing me. I could tell she was looking at what I was wearing because she was looking down low, at my skirt and fishnet stockings, and not looking up at my face. I think she couldn’t believe what she was seeing and simply could not look away.

I later started wondering whether the two truckers who blew their horns at me knew I was a guy. I wouldn’t normally be confused for a girl, but looking down into my car I don’t think they could see my face or head, and from the waist down, with a short skirt, red panties, and fishnet stockings, it would probably not be hard to mistake me for a girl. So I wonder if they knew I was a guy and liked what they saw, or whether they thought I was a girl and would not have blown their horns if they knew I was a guy.

I used to work sumers hauling furniture cross country and legs are legs... Truckers will get on their CB Radios and let others know too. "He check out that chick in the red Camero, she's not wearing any panties!!!" lol

I drive fully dressed all the time and could care less who's watching... as I careless if they make me out as a guy or a girl....

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Daniel, The only way you will know what is being said on the C.B. is to put one in your car. I have one in my car and it's interesting to hear the comments. As Karen said, Check out the Legs in the Red Blazer, is common to hear.

Blow Out

I have a long drive in Atlanta traffic to get to my work. Since I leave before dawn I decided to do sort of what you were talking about. I put on a pair of black tights, a black tennis skirt (way too short) and black Mary Jane high heeled pumps.

I'm driving down the highway loving it, hard as a rock. I can't help but run my hands along my legs when my tire blows out! Since I was almost to work traffic is heavy and it's daylight!!!

I had to travel to the opposite end of the country once for my job, and didn't fancy going all the way in normal attire. So I got completely made up in full gear, make-up, the works. It was dark before I got to my final destination and just as I was about to enter the town I had a puncture. So I pulled into a poorly lit street and started to change the tyre. I was just about to put the new tyre on, when this car pulled up and out stepped a guy. He said that this was no job for a woman and promptly finished changing the wheel. I am pretty acceptable when fully dressed and I don't know to this day whether my cover was blown. Maybe it was the short red mini skirt I was wearing or the blonde hair that attracted him, but by the time he left my heart was doing fifty to the dozen. What a buzz I can tell you!!

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.

Not too long after my SO knew about my dressing..

I was casting about for some 'new' thing to do with my new found freedom.

I got dressed, got in my car (she calls it the mid-life crisis - little did she know at the time, there was a more feminine mid-life crisis on the way as well). I hopped on the freeway near our house, went east a couple of miles to pre-run for cops, then came back FAST.

Hit 132 mph before my exit came up. Coasted home with an ear-to-ear grin.

I was laughing about being the fastest thing in panties for miles around. (probably not true, I got blown away at a light one night by a chick in a convertable C6 vette.)
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

I wear skirts or dresses whenever I am on long distant trips, most peaple do not give me a 2nd look whenever I stop for gas or food, however earlier this year I had a cashier ask me whats with the skirt thing, I responded I liked wearing skirt. he said thats cool. then I left the store. I prefer wearing a dress or skirt while driving

Whenever I get a chance to get out, I always start with a short drive on the highway, to settle down a little,and get relaxed.This is the only time I actually prefer slow, bumper to bumper traffic!Love to pass those truckers and get a reaction!The slower, the better.
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I drive fully dressed all the time and could care less who's watching . . .
    Several years ago, my wife and I stopped at an outlet mall -- and split up to shop. I bought a new miniskirt from J. Crew Outlet store, two more at Guess, and several tops at both, plus some at the Aeropostal Outlet.

Anyway, got ack to the car and waited on my wife -- and waited -- and waited. (H'mmmm, is her watch set to a different time zone???) Anyway, decided I just had to try on one of the skirts -- a red/black plaid (already had on red panties). Tossed through the suitcase in the back seat for a red bra, put it on, then put on one of my new tops -- all in broad daylight in the paking lot -- I was oblivious to whether anyone walked by.

Finally, my wife shows up, gets in and starts talking about her purchases. I start driving -- she keeps talking. Then, about 20 miles down the road she notices what I have on . . . -- too funny!!!

Anyway, I drive the whole way home dressed like that -- and I know that many a trucker didn't know if I was male or female -- from their angle of view I am certain all they saw was a short miniskirt, a little hiked-up (and nice legs, freshly shaved and tanned) -- and maybe the red VS panties.

Long story short: my wife decided I drive better when dressed, so when we go in one of several different directions, I now always change at the most convenient outlet mall!!!

You gotta love it!!! (And, yes, I have a CB . . . )

Quote Originally Posted by BarbaraTalbot View Post
    Hit 132 mph before my exit came up.

I was laughing about being the fastest thing in panties for miles around. (probably not true, I got blown away at a light one night by a chick in a convertable C6 vette.)
    Well, like I said above, my wife likes it when I drive en femme b/c she says it keeps me more alert and a bit slower -- but I do love the way you phrased that: "fastest thing in panties . . . "

Cool Daniel
    Angie

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbaraTalbot View Post
    I was casting about for some 'new' thing to do with my new found freedom.

I got dressed, got in my car (she calls it the mid-life crisis - little did she know at the time, there was a more feminine mid-life crisis on the way as well). I hopped on the freeway near our house, went east a couple of miles to pre-run for cops, then came back FAST.

Hit 132 mph before my exit came up. Coasted home with an ear-to-ear grin.

Barbara, you bad girl! I hope you don't loose a tire at those speeds.

Please tell us you don't do this very often.

Stephenie

I love reading these adventures about driving while dressed. It's the first thing I did years ago when I started going out. It was quite a thrill for me back then and brings back memories when other girls experience it. Good for you, Hon.

I don't get the chance much now but i used to have long distances to travel, late afternoon and evening. The journey was such much more fun when i wore stockings and suspenders, french knickers, a couple of half slips, a bra and full slip or even a silkie nightie over the lot. I even learnt to purt on and remove my trousers while on the move. I never had any indication from other drivers that they had seen even though i was constantly hoping a chick would be intrigued, and want to know more.....

That happened to me not too long ago.
    After spending most of my morning and early afternoon shopping, I was headed home in my little 2-seater sports car.
    The heat down here (Fla) gets pretty brutal and so when I got into my car I had pulled my skirt up to about mid thigh to help cool down. Once things got cool enough, I pulled out and headed onto the interstate unaware that my skirt was still up.

When I got up to highway speed, I put the car on cruise and kicked of my heels. As I was driving along, vehicles were passing me, but then I slowly approached a trucker and began to pass him.
    As soon as I passed him, he blew his horn three times.
    I felt embarassed for a moment because I realized that my skirt was still up, but then I thought about it and said to myself that no harm was done just a little fun.
    So, I looked at my rear view mirror and gave him a friendly ladies wave and he waved back.
    After that, I kept thinking about how it was kind of exciting.
    I've never had something that happen to me and for a few moments I felt like I was real female and it felt really good.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Pantyhose addicted

Driving while dressed

These days everyone has a cell phone, I am affraid of getting beat up by non understanding men.

I've driven while dressed up a couple of times and I will tell you that it's a wonderful thrill! I've only driven around my neighborhood block, but it was still exciting none-the-less.

The first time I did it was when I wore a denim skirt, white tank with pink ties and rhinestones, bra and panties. I brought a blanket with me just in case someone saw me. I got back to my house and ran inside and took a big breath. I was shaking and shivering all over and my knees could barely hold me up!

The second time I did it, I was in a tiny black dress, bra and panties. I used a blanket again, but this time, I didn't cover myself while I was driving. I felt so good!

Lately, I've tried to go out a couple of more times, but the neighborhood has been so much more active lately that I can't seem to get out of the house even for a few minutes dressed.
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

Wow I love that feeling

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_k25 View Post
    I had to travel to another city the other day for business and decided to drive there wearing something risque. I have always found stockings and short mini-skirts to be very sexy and exciting. So I decided to drive wearing a short, tight, black miniskirt that I have, a pair of black fishnet stockings, a bright red pair of string bikini panties underneath, and a thin, white, women’s t-shirt type top. I have never really driven around dressed like that, and it was in the late afternoon so it was full daylight, so I was kind of nervous, but also very excited. For some reason the idea of being caught, or having other people see me in panties, lingerie, or sexy clothes gets me really excited. I guess I’m just an exhibitionist at heart!

Anyway, within about ten minutes of pulling on the highway I was in the left lane passing a semi and, as I pulled up along side the cab, the truck driver blew his horn at me! My heart jumped into my throat! I was terrified but also unbelievably excited by the thought that this guy up in his truck was looking down into my car at me! With my heart still racing I passed the truck and continued down the road. A few minutes later I was a couple of miles up the road and passing another semi and he blew his horn too! I wasn’t sure if the second driver just saw me on his own or whether the truck I had passed earlier got on his CB and radiod everyone else to let them know about me. The thought that truckers up and down the road might be talking about me gave me a thrill I can’t describe!

The other good reaction I had was a lady driving a big SUV who passed me in the right lane. As she drove past I glanced over at her and she was staring right at me. My car is pretty small and low to the ground so it was very easy for her to see in. When I glanced over she was blatently staring at me and she kept staring at me the whole time she was passing me. I could tell she was looking at what I was wearing because she was looking down low, at my skirt and fishnet stockings, and not looking up at my face. I think she couldn’t believe what she was seeing and simply could not look away.

I later started wondering whether the two truckers who blew their horns at me knew I was a guy. I wouldn’t normally be confused for a girl, but looking down into my car I don’t think they could see my face or head, and from the waist down, with a short skirt, red panties, and fishnet stockings, it would probably not be hard to mistake me for a girl. So I wonder if they knew I was a guy and liked what they saw, or whether they thought I was a girl and would not have blown their horns if they knew I was a guy.
    Sounds like a wonderful experiance for you. I have done this a couple of times and have a wonferful tale to tell, but thats for another day

Love to drive

For me driving is a very great way to be out and dressed without much concern with being spotted by someone that I would just as soon not see me. Have never been stopped for a traffic violation, that could be nicey.

driving dressed

Quote Originally Posted by CD Tammy View Post
    I have a long drive in Atlanta traffic to get to my work. Since I leave before dawn I decided to do sort of what you were talking about. I put on a pair of black tights, a black tennis skirt (way too short) and black Mary Jane high heeled pumps.

I'm driving down the highway loving it, hard as a rock. I can't help but run my hands along my legs when my tire blows out! Since I was almost to work traffic is heavy and it's daylight!!!

I had something like this happen to me one night. It was dark and rainy so I figured it would be a great time to go do some window shopping at the strip mall. After I had walked around looking in windows, moving my umbrella as cover when someone got close, I headed home. About a block from the mall, a man pulled up beside me, beeped and motioned to my rear tire. I pulled over and it was going flat very quickly.

The other driver, pulled over as well and told me to wait in the car while he changed the tire. It had started to rain very hard by then....I didn't know what to say (to be honest I was scared to death) so I offered to hold the umbrella for him. I have always wondered if he "made me" and said nothing or was so invovled with the rain, the tire and my legs he didn't notice...I guess it doesn't really matter he was such a gentleman and I thanked him and drove home on my little donut wheel as fast as I could.

P.S. I have never tried to change a tire in the rain with stick on nails, dressed and in 3" heels....has anyone else?
    Last edited by veryhappyto0; 07-21-2007 at 04:43 PM. Reason: spelling

Aspiring Member
    ive done it both ways, drive that is, ive driven an 18 wheeler dressed,and a car dressed. have to say i loved em both. i got kinda nervous crossing at the scales a few times!! i had a job once at a hunting club, in the middle of nowhere, and i had the only key to the gate, boy i had some good walks in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by teresa jeen View Post
    ive done it both ways, drive that is, ive driven an 18 wheeler dressed,and a car dressed. have to say i loved em both. i got kinda nervous crossing at the scales a few times!! i had a job once at a hunting club, in the middle of nowhere, and i had the only key to the gate, boy i had some good walks in the country.
    until you walk up on some one setting in a tree stand, who luckly wasn't a club member and should not have been there. But the good news is he doesn't know who it was in the camo skirt, brown matching hoes,flats and blouse was....LOL

lovely rushing story

Hi Daniel

fabulous written, amusing and lovely story, thanks!

I truly could see a whole great movie in my head.
    we fear what we don’t understand

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.

of course not...

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    Barbara, you bad girl! I hope you don't loose a tire at those speeds.

Please tell us you don't do this very often.

Stephenie
    too many cops, and I wouldn't do it through traffic. No chance of losing a tire, speed rated tires on alloy rims in a 2,000 lb car, lowered on stiff custom suspension. Much safer than your average SUV at 65mph!
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog