Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scenario - you're the last person on the earth

Scenario - you're the last person on the earth

In true disaster film mode, you are the last person on the earth. Do you crossdress full time? Hours of each day spent in search of cosmetics. lingerie, outfits and matching shoes? We could throw in the band of mutants who see crossdressing as the cause of the catatrophe. What do you think?

I can go with that...searching for nice clothes and fighting of the mutants at the same time....Lara Croft in a Brides Dress and frilly panties....

Can I be first in the que for the big weapons and lipstick....

The last person on earth?

Nope. No more crossdressing. The thrill is gone now. No one left to try and deceive, no one to try and hide from, no one to keep my secret from, no one to try and impress. Just me and I already know who I am.
    The key to being successful is fooling all of the people all of the time.

Life has it's up and downs. I've past the up part, so it's all downhill from here!

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dana Carlton View Post

Nope. No more crossdressing. The thrill is gone now. No one left to try and deceive, no one to try and hide from, no one to keep my secret from, no one to try and impress. Just me and I already know who I am.
    Wow, these are interesting reasons to CD:

a. to try to deceive
    b. to try to hide
    c. to keep secret
    d. to try and impress

Notice that to wear pretty clothes is not on the list.

Anyone else got some reasons to CD?

Stephie

I might have to get back with you on that. Last person? Hmm. Might be to busy trying to stay alive.

Hmm-- I have mutants (and terrorists) for breakfast. My motivation for CDing notwithstanding.

I am afraid the plot has been used

Well not exactly there was a film about a disaster where the only people who survived were those on the point of death when disaster struck

It had a cast of about three

One guy in the move goes into a department store and comes out wearing a full lenght white slip for most of the movie

Any volunteers for a remake
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Carlton View Post

I hear you Dana, but from a different angle me thinks. I would never crossdress as a man again!

But to answer the original poster's question, think Lara Croft. After I've clean up all the mutants and otherwise taken care of business, a nice sun dress and heels. Damn shame though to look so pretty and not have anyone to notice - just like being back in the closet.

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I would have to go with crossdressing full time. If I chose to stop crossdressing for such petty inconviences such as food, water etc. I would probably turn into a mutant myself from withdrawal symptons. Jocelyn

Well, I dress for myself in the first instance. Approval is very nice and welcome but not necessary. Hiding, compromising, social hostility and all that stuff is what's annoying. The latter wouldn't be there anymore.
    So yes, most likely I would.
    Last edited by Marla S; 07-20-2007 at 09:04 AM.

Silver Member
    Yeah!

What she said!

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    If you were the last human on Earth who's to say what crossdressing is? Duh, you! You could dress however you wanted and no one could tell you that you were wrong.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

If there were nobdy else left I would probably stay naked.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Bill View Post
    If there were nobdy else left I would probably stay naked.
    Bill's got a good point!! Seen a bunch of movies along that line...

But I think I'd still crossdress.. Just go from store to store.. Wearing a new designer outfit each day.. Maybe set up my own runway and have a daily fashion show...

Fighting off poorly dressed mutants by night... Baracade myself in behind mountains of womens jeans!! Finally a good use for denim!! The anti-mutant fabric!!

Sounds kind of fun!!

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly_P View Post
    Well not exactly there was a film about a disaster where the only people who survived were those on the point of death when disaster struck

It had a cast of about three

One guy in the move goes into a department store and comes out wearing a full lenght white slip for most of the movie
    The movie was The Quiet Earth. I saw it at the cinema with a semi-tolerant girlfriend. I got a Significant Look from her at the CDing scene.

I think I would tend to wear practical clothes if I were the last person on Earth. I suppose it could be fun to dress up in stuff I wouldn't otherwise get access to, but I think the novelty value would wear off rather quickly if there were nobody around to see me.

I believe that how a person perceives themselves as a social entity is a significant component of one's gender identity, so I'd expect gender behaviour & feelings to shift if one were bereft of all social interactions.

Robin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Once I found all the weapons and ammuniton I would need I would move into the largest mall in the city. Then I would set up an alarm and monitoring system around the perimeters. After that I would begin moving all the lingerie, shoes, boots, dresses, skirts, and blouses that were in my size into one area and call it My Closet.

So my answer would be "Yes" I would crossdress full time. Even when I left the mall to find other things I might need that the mall did not provide. Of course I would have to dress in something practical so I could move around quickly and in stealth but they would still be women's apparel.

I used to dream about being accidentally locked in a department store for the night. I would be trying on all sorts of clothes, makeup, heels, etc. all night long.

Bonnie

Not just yes, but HELL YES.. though, I would probably do my best to search for another survivor... being all alone would be really boring, really quick. BUT, yes I would most likely be dressed en femme the whole time. If in nothing more than just bra and panties ~giggle~

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I agree

I think the mall would be a great place to barricade yourself into. A camo skort would be perfect to shop and defend with during the day. The nights would be full blown high end fashion. Show those mutants what they are missing!!!

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    How about just as the BEE GEE's put it...STAYIN ALIVE !!!

I wouldn't mind being by myself as long as I can crossdress.

Karen Sue

Not a scenario I'd like to be in, but yes, I like to crossdress for its own sake, so if I could, I would.
    Not being seen by anybody would diminish the pleasure, but heck, there'd be a lot of other problems so I'd live with that one.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle1960 View Post
    I might have to get back with you on that. Last person? Hmm. Might be to busy trying to stay alive.
    Yeah. Don't think I'd be in the sexy mood.

But if time stood still (like everyone else is frozen in time for a bit) I'd dress fulltime. lol

Marilyn Rice Davies

Last on earth

I would miss the fellowship of being around other girls of choice.

Pantyhose addicted

Last person on earth

I agree with Karren as usual.

When I was a kid this was one of my favorite fantasies. I thought it would be so great just to be able to go into stores, freely look and try on clothes hangng on the rack without any fear of being seen or caught.