Thread: Busted Big Time...

Busted Big Time...

Since my daughter (22) has been home between college and grad school this summer, I've had few opportunities to dress. Wednesday she had an 11:00 doctor's appt and needed to needed to be at work at 1:45. The doctor is a half hour toward work. No way she's coming home between...

Way!

I didn't hear her enter the house, and she walked into the bedroom just as I was changing bras...Otherwise dressed in a cute ecru cami, long,tiered jungle print skirt, 3" strappy espadrilles, makeup, dangly earrings, nail polish, jewelry - Not much chance of her not noticing.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"come in - let's talk" said I, quickly dropping my left breastform into its cup and pulling the cami up.

I explained about crossdressing, and that I had been doing it since I was 3 or 4. I told her nothing has changed since I've been doing this all her life - the only difference is that she now knows something that she might prefer that she didn't.

"Does Mom know?"

"of course - remember that cute black top she wore the other night? It's actually mine."

"So she's OK with with it?"

"'ok' may be a stronger word than she would use, but she basically accepts it"

"Who else knows?

"So far as I know, just you two - Are you OK with this?"

"Yeah I guess so - I need to go think"

Fifteen minutes later. I checked up on her - she had been crying, and I offered her a hug (still dressed) which she gracefully declined. I asked if she would prefer that I change back to guy mode, and she said yes.

After another 20 minutes I went back to her room, clean faced and dressed in guy shorts and a tshirt. We talked about things - am I gay (no), do I want a sex-change (no), why do I do it (dunno - but I gotta),do I feel different dressed (yes), and so on. Again I assured her that nothing was any different than it had ever been.

She then asked if my recently grown shouulder length hair was really for a donation in memory of a family friend lost to cancer. I said "yes, but it seems a shame to not use it while it's here"

She said - "True, you have a lot of hair"

"Not so much, it's pretty thin in the back and there's not much at all in the front - fortunately I look pretty good with it pulled up with a clip and wispy tendrils and bangs."

She giggled. I then told her I was a little POed at her...

"Why?"

"Because you didn't tell me I looked cute"

She laughed outright and said,

"you really do look cute in a hot sort of way, but you've got to do something about that body hair"

She stayed home from work and we spent the rainy afternoon on the couch watching old movies. She's been particularily affectionate the last two days.

Cool kid, or what?

Way way way cool!!! I just love happy endings.. I mean beginings!! Lucky girls!!

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Definitely way cool Sounds like a "girlfriend" has been found

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Headed toward the future.
    Awww, that's so sweet. I am so happy for you.
    Children are a reflection of their parents...you've done something right :-)

Wickanne

Wow, that was a tough one - probably you've thought about this a lot but it's not how you wanted to do it. She will probably need a lot of support and reassurance from you over the coming weeks but she's come to a place of acceptance and she sounds like a great kid!

Mitch

Thats such a great story.
    You were straight with her and it sounds like everything is going to be ok.
    Congrats.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Sounds like you've got a great daughter
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Slip Lover

Your Family

It sounds like you have a very nice family, and that both your wife and your daughter have their head screwed on right. I think that you are a real lucky girl/guy. Whatever. I will keep my fingers crossed for you that all turns out good in the long run.

Ashley

PS: You know that we are all here for you in any way that we might help.

you are very blessed she is a very special girl

susie

Sounds like you have a terrific daughter
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

That is a wonderful story and I think the way you delt with it was perfect. We hear so many stories of non-acceptance or withdrawal. You are very lucky so give your daughter a hug from ther rest of us.

Our children oftentimes have a way of urprising us. I think you did a great job raising her (with her mother of course). Go slow, and see what happens. I hope one day under less difficult circumstances that my daughter and I can share a moment.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    I am really happy for you, perhaps this will open up another avenue of outings for you...first with your wife, now your daughter...even go on shoppin trips together....

Pantyhose addicted

Getting caught

You are blessed with a great daughter and wife. I would be horrified if my daughter caught me (12 years old).

Jennifer, that's just plain wonderful. You are a lucky parent to have such an offspring... and it sounds as if she thinks she's a lucky daughter, too.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Wow

Thats great that your daughter is that understanding. You must have been a great parent.

Cynthia
    Be Yourself, And Be Fabulous While Doing it!

what a lovely girl,my step daughter aged 19 caught me fully dressed,i was doing my thing no one was home
    Kirstyn was due home within the hour so i decided to unlock the front door so as not to raise suspicion that i was up to anything and lock myself in my room until she came home..but as i unlocked door and made my way upstairs in she came getting a full view of me in heels,stockings,micro mini skirt,blouse with large boobs and blond wig...i ran to my room holding the door closed...Kirstyn pushed on the door she was laughing she said its ok dad do you think i don't know after 17 years with you that you wear girls clothes..i let her enter i was so surprised at her attitude she said don't worry i wont tell mum(my wifes strict rule was never let Kirstyn see you dressed)she never has..and now when shes out she gives me a phone call or txt warning of her arrival and to make myself decent...love her to bits..

Re: Busted

I have boys...I don't think I would be that lucky.

Not only is she a cool kid your are a great Dad.

Krisla

I'll add my congrats, hope it all works out well. Does your wife know that your daughter knows? I don't think you said.

The main thing....isn't it a relief? You don't have to hide the secret anymore, that seems super important to me.

People are labile with their emotions, what is true one day may not be true the next. So, don't be surprized if you get a setback or two. But I repeat, the main thing is that "The Cat is finally out of the bag." this should contribute to everyones mental health.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Awesome. Sounds like she was cool. You and your wife played a part in having her grow up as someone that can accept people that are different so congrats!

My little girl is 21 in a couple of weeks. She does not know about her dad and his dresses. I only hope I did as good a job as you. If and when she ever finds out.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Boy, I got busted the other day, too (which explains my absence).

While my wife knows about and doesn't care about my dressing (at night once we're settled in), she found my Yahoo ID which I left logged-in in Messenger. She kept clicking and found all sorts of correspondence and e-mails I'd rather she didn't (!).

She had no idea about my online persona of Jazmyne...and I had lots of explaining to do. It wasn't a fun week at all