Thread: My story First time completely dressed

My story First time completely dressed

We did it

I want to encourage all you out there that have been talking with their wives about wanting to dress as women. My wife and I have been going through this talking stage on again off again thing since 1993. In 1993 I tried on panties and loved them. Over the years I tried make up, a bra, and the odd female garment or two. Never did I dress all the way.

This is how it would go. I would wear panties more and more. The occasional application of lipstick and about then I would have a complete melt down. GUILT would just tear me apart. The melt down and guild would normally come out after drinking too much. Tears, anger shouting, were very common. My wife would get mad I would get mad. She said she couldn’t handle it and I tried to ignore it but the need NEVER NEVER went away.

Fast forward. We are older now in our 40’s still married. (18yrs now) I have a drawer full of panties and nights gowns. I play when I am alone and will wear panties and a night now an again in front of my wife.

I had a melt down about six months ago. A few days later when we were calmer we talked. My wife said I am sick of this you need to dress and you need to dress completely. Let’s see where it goes. Maybe we will like it maybe not but we are going to get to the bottom of it.

So over the next few weeks she and I talked seriously about how and when we do it. Once we decided it was going to happen we made a date to do it.

My wife bought me my own make up and a wonderful birthday gift. She bought me a skirt and a top. Then I posted a message here about finding shoes and learned that Payless was a good place to start. We found a very pretty pair of black pump type sandals that matched the outfit perfectly. I already had the stockings and panties.

On the day of our date, we talked on the phone and I told her I was very nervous and had butterflies in my stomach. I told her maybe we should do it another day. My wife just said no you going through with it. As a matter of fact she told me to shower shave put on my make up and clothes and make dinner.

I got dressed fixed a fast dinner and when she came home I was completely dressed. I felt so pretty and soft. She had me model my outfit looked over my makeup and said. Do you feel good? Yes I replied. She pondered a few moments and said well I must admit it’s not that bad.

Then she confessed that she was not too concerned about the clothes it was the make up thing that bothered her. When she saw me in make up she said I looked good not too overboard it was a relief for both of us.

We ate dinner me still dressed. We talked about everything just like every day other day. While we cleaned up the dishes, she told me that she could handle crossdressing as long as it’s not every day. Then she invited me to relax (dressed) on the swing outside. We sat together for a long time and then make love. I offered to wash off the makeup before we made love and she said it was not a problem and told me to keep it on.

That was a week ago. We only talked about our experience together a little it doesn’t dominate our life. We both know want to expect now. I did learn she had some fun picking out and buying my skirt. I’ll bet I will be getting some new clothes on occasion.

Well that how my first time dressed happened..
    Last edited by the femm side of me; 07-21-2007 at 07:17 AM.

I am so glad everything worked out ok

Not all wives offer the chance of dressing completely to their SO

I hope the future stays as bright as the first time dressed did
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Since I just recently had a similar experience, I really know what you are talking about. It took alot for you and her, to make that first step. Thank goodness for this forum. Everyone here is so polite and helpfull, and offers great advice to think about on your journey. I am very happy for you....

Thanks

Thanks Shelly P and CDdarlene...

My wife even gave me a name. I liked Dianne but she likes Brianna. So Brianna it is!

That is a beautiful story. You are so lucky to have such an understanding wife. I hope that from now on those guilt feelings will no longer trouble you.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

I hd to tell ya

If you want to know. I wore Mary Kay make up, A soft light blue skirt and a cream color tank top (she called a shell) black pump type sandals, balck thgh highs and black panties and some perfume.

Pantyhose addicted

Makeup

I too have done this and the love making while dressed is unbeilevable, my wife calls me her lesbian lover. Sooooooooo erotic.

SOOO Envious...

I have dreamt of a day when my wife and I could be intimate with me dressed. My wife thinks of me as a good lover now...but she should see what my fem side can do

Morgan

Thanks

Thanky you for all your comments. I am going to show this page to my wife later. I bet she will like reading what everone had to say.

Thanks

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Yes, I can see your CD as a "stress releif" thing that you need like a drug. It is certianly a superiour and less harmful "vice" than drinking and yet, gets the job done.

I come from a family with a history of alchoholisim, but I have never been a slave to the bottle myself---Perhaps its because I discovered the effects of CD in my early teens and THAT provided the "safety valve" outlet that many others turn to alchohol (or stronger drugs) for.

Quote Originally Posted by SatinDoll00 View Post
    I have dreamt of a day when my wife and I could be intimate with me dressed. My wife thinks of me as a good lover now...but she should see what my fem side can do

Morgan
    I'm envious too - your wife sounds really great - give her a hug from me and buy her something special,

love

mitch

You have no idea how luckly you are. Although my wife tolerates my dressing she refuse's to see me dressed. If she knows I'm going out she will not come home from work till after I have left when ever she can.

Collette

very happy for you!!!! getting some validation is what alot of us come here for and you have it in your "real" life which is great

Congrats hon, I am lucky like you, and my SO (soon to be wife LOL) is 100% supportive of me and my dressing. I am glad you have been able to share this with her and I hope you have more fun experiences like this one together...It will never hurt your realationship, only make it stronger. She seemes very nice and you seem very happy... hugs to you!

Kaylee
    [SIZE="1"][/SIZE][SIZE="2"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]I must say you look maavelous in those shoes![/SIZE]