Thread: Boobs

Pantyhose addicted

Boobs

I have alwas used water ballons in my bras to make boobs. I am sure most of us have tried this. Anyway I have thought about using pudding in balloons. Has anyone tried this, it seems like pudding would jiggle more like a womens and be much softer than water. Also why I love balloons, where you tie it acts as nipples. Any thoughts?

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    Its OK until one busts...

I sprung for a set of forms...they fit the bill well for me...

Nope,the gelatin in pudding would eventually cross-link and then the water would "weep" out and the elasticity would be gone. In other words, they would not last too long. The other thing I used to use years ago before I got my silicone forms was a 50/50 mix of anti-freeze and water. This gave me plenty on "bounce for the ounce", believe me.

Aspiring Member

boobs

i use bird food in knee highs (nude) they sag and everything,plus you can experiment with different sizes til you get what you want!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendra mtf View Post
    .... I have thought about using pudding in balloons. Has anyone tried this, it seems like pudding would jiggle more like a womens and be much softer than water. ... Any thoughts?
    Vanilla, chocolate, or butterscotch?

Save your money and buy some real forms. Took me forever to get up the $$$$ but when I did, I spent it on some good ones and haven't regretted it one bit.

Before I got my "good girls" I used something called "Take Outs" small silicone cookies that gave me a very little bit, but it was something.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Large white kitchen garbage bags work. Cut the bag down the middle (in half) so that you can use the corners, fill the corners and gather up the sides and tie them closed. You can stretch the plastic a bit to help tie them off or make them more squishy. Fill them with about 1 cup of the blue glu from those cooler packs you get at Walmart for a couple bucks each. Fill/Tie them so that when you push down on them with one finger in the middle you can just touch the other side. They need a good full coverage bra to hold them or some double sided tape, but they are not too bad. They won't explode either.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcie Sexton View Post
    Its OK until one busts...

I sprung for a set of forms...they fit the bill well for me...

I would tend to aggree with Marcie, at a certain point, in order to look and feel more like a real woman, breasts forms are a fundamental investment.

Even though I don't need extra volume there, all my X-dresser friends who need artificial breatst confirmed that breasts forms are the best solution. There are many offers on the net, going from less than 50$ and up to 500$ plus...

Apparently, from what my friends tell me, these breasts forms feel just great and are worth the money you spend on them.

Eugenie
    Last edited by Eugenie; 07-21-2007 at 05:07 PM.

A couple of things occurred to me about using pudding for filler. You would be doing this as a one time thing, correct? Most pudding removed from the refrigerator, doesn't take very long to turn. Your smelling like rancid pudding, probably would overpower any perfume you would care to name.

The second problem has to do with the nature of the balloons. Any Gurl that has used water balloons, always has a story to tell about the time they burst or leaked. You can imagine the comments when your pudding would start to leak out! The actual flavor might govern the response, IE. tapioca leaking, would probably look better than chocolate.....but not much better!

If you need cheap, there are some very usable "falsies." Glamour Boutique has some breastforms which are pretty good, for around $80. You can get there quick. Comparatively, the price of pudding just keeps going up and up.

Peace and Love, Joanie

you can find breast form on ebay for pretty cheap. I bought a set for $50.00 and they were great. Than I started going out and wanted really good ones. so I bought a set from the breastformstore.com They are very cool. totally cool!!!
    they will help you with your size and style.
    I paid $150.00 And they feel and look like the real deal!
    Hope this helps.

XOXO Tiffany

I still use water balloons, as they look pretty good. But balloons filled with pudding? Sounds kina like a hassle to create. I like some of these other ideas as well.

One more vote for forms. I used bird seed for years, then invested in a set of forms about a year and a half ago. One of the best purchases I ever made. My tops fit A TON better now, and they have a much more realistic shape.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

Silver Member
    Yeah, hon. Listen to EVERYONE who has bought a pair. There is absolutely NO comparison. A decent set of forms is light years away from birdseed, old pantyhose, and water balloons.

Save your money and spring for a set. You will NEVER regret it. Honest!

Lovies,
    Stephenie

Another vote for forms. Started with rice in cut off hose. After reading about the difference forms make-well I just had to save for a pair. They are well worth it.

Smile Forms are definitely the answer (at least for me)

I got my PALS forms on eBay a few weeks ago for about $90 with shipping and I can say they're an absolute necessity for me now. When I get the opportunity to wear them, I truly feel transformed.... the chance, both physically and emotionally is tangible and well worth the extra cost....

Silicone is the only way to go.......

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

breast forms

Agree with Eugenie and Karren, breast forms/silicon are the way to go. Try 'thebreastformstore', super people.

Inexpensive alternative...

Until recently, I didn't have forms. I was using the bird seed in knee highs trick. Shortly before I got my forms, I found some silicon breast enhancers at my local Wal-Mart for $15.95ish. In front of the bird seed bags, they create a nice look and a pretty good feel except for the hardest of squeezes. They are clear and have nipples on them. I am hanging on to them, in case I do ever begin to transition, in which case I hope to use them to augment my own breasts!

I bought my forms on Ebay for about $110. I must agree with most of the posters here...they are better and more life-like.

Morgan.

Jello Boobs

I'm with you, Kendra!

Although many in this forum treat water balloons as "trailer park breasts," they serve their purpose in many ways: 1) they quickly warm up to body temperature; 2) they fill up a bra nicely; 3) as you said, the way you cut the knot could make great nipples; 4) the weight feels right...at least I think!; 5) you could easily change the size of them or have pairs of different sizes (remember, they're only about $2.79/dozen!); 6) you can dispose of them and not feel guilty...unless you grew attached to a pair; 6) they bounce more than birdseed and don't attract crows. 7) they come in different colors to match your skin color; 8)there could be more, but I can't think of them right now.

OK, the negative: 1) they can break
    a) WARNING: Don't use 6" diameter balloons to make 44D's. 12" will easily accommodate 36-38 C-D.
    b) try not to run into any sharp objects.

Anyway, getting back to your original query, instead of pudding, which I agree with many of the answers, especially the one about leaking and people thinking that your Sigourney Weaver's Alien sister, I have often wondered about using Jello or gelatin.

Jello wiggles when I put it in my mouth, the same way...nevermind!

I have had thoughts about making the Jello, putting it into a water gun, and then squirting it into the balloons; then placing the balloons in the refrigerator until they gel.

I haven't tried this yet because I have a feeling that once they warm up to body temperature, the jello would just turn into sugar water, but I'm not sure.

However, the point at which the jello warmed before de-gelling, I think, for me, would be Nirvana!

If someone would like to try this and let me know how it works, I would greatfully appreciate it.

Jacqui

Food Forms?

OK! I have heard enough!!!!!!

Jello, Waterballoons, Rice, Pudding, Bird seed, Socks, & Popcorn!

You forgot Peanut butter, Watermelons, Cotton Candy & Tequilla

Your making me gain 5 pounds with this thread!

Silicone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXO Tiffany

Just another 'Gurl'
    Like many other ladies here I used birdseed until I could afford to by a nice set of forms. ebay often has decent forms at affordable prices. KS.
    Just another man in a dress

balloons are great and they only burst if you use them for too long or buy cheap inferior rubbish. Go for the larger sizes then you're not stressing the rubber too much and a small amount of tissue shaped over the knot will look a lot better. Lastly, do n't cut the mouth of the balloon as this might allow the knot to roll undone, silicone's nice but water is free.

Quote Originally Posted by teresa jeen View Post
    i use bird food in knee highs (nude) they sag and everything,plus you can experiment with different sizes til you get what you want!!!
    Try dried peas, or un-popped pop corn.
    Cathy
    The bra is the ultimate symbol of femininity. I have been in love with, turned on by, and just totally immersed with a bra fetish ever sense Diane Couvier wore a blue bra under a white blouse in freshman high school.
    Nice supple, perky breasts in a 'C' cup are what I Wish I had!

Looked at the vids Karen, liked the smile. One day I'll post some of mine along with some pics. Do you use the ladies when you need to go, I do and I've not been challenged yet. I always thought women never farted (not out loud anyway)but you live and learn. Stay glam girl.

You have to buy fakes breasts!
    If you don't want to spend the big bucks on silicone breasts, ( I had two pair and one developed a tear and eventually had to be throw out ) or else the more economical way to go is Pals Breastforms. I have three sets, B's, C's, and D's. They are very realistic, very durable, and won't develop a leak or tear. I love em!