Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: For those of you who likes to be dominated!

For those of you who likes to be dominated!

I would love to get some ideas for those of you out there that likes to be dominated? What turns you on eg; humiliation(give examples), tied-up, spank, candle wax,etc... I would love to hear ideas? Fantasies! EVERYTHING is welcome, very open minded here. NOTHING will gross me out. I've just been reading,studying about being a dominatrix and I'd like to hear from the ones that are into this or curious about it. Please PM me as it may offend others. Thanks
    Last edited by Shelly_P; 07-31-2007 at 01:26 PM. Reason: tmi

I think for me anything that does not involve pain I dont do that, I dont mind a little bondage but my wife really does not to be honest she dont like a lot

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wifeofsissy GG View Post
    I would love to get some ideas for those of you out there that likes to be dominated? What turns you on eg;humiliation(give examples), tied-up, spank, candle wax,etc... I would love to hear ideas?
    Hmmm, it seems to me that this topic is not an appropriate one for public discussion here. My suggestion would be that anyone interested in answering wifeofsissy GG, do so via PM.
    Last edited by Shelly_P; 07-31-2007 at 01:26 PM.

Whish I could PM to you. Think we would have a lot to talk about

i like being captured dressed as a superhero (tights,leotard,gloves...etc)
    similar to the way adam west would be captured as batman. the kinky villian would knock batman out (usually with sleeping gas) and he and robin would be captured... helpless in their tights. it sends chills down my spine

Get your SO to...

Invite a man over. Make you watch him pleasure her, then, turn on you dressed.

After that, get back to me

Morgan

I enjoy being tied spread eagled to a bed while wearing a black bra, black panties, black OBG, black seamed stockings,Black 4" heels, blond wig, blindfold and duct tape gag.

Quote Originally Posted by tess-leigh View Post
    Hmmm, it seems to me that this topic is not an appropriate one for public discussion here. My suggestion would be that anyone interested in answering wifeofsissy GG, do so via PM.

Give over and grow up "!!!!!!

For me

it's being told what to wear. Then having her apply my makeup and wig. She then gives me a list of chores to be completed around the house, to her approval. Any failures or shortcomings earn me "embarassment points". The more points, the more embarassing the task/deed. Recently, I had thought I had done a good job mopping the kitchen floor. To my surprise, my efforts earned me a trip to WalMart to get my ears pierced. I had to wear a pair of white Gloria Vanderbilt stretchy denim pants, a floral pair of panties underneath that were visible through the pants if you really looked. A white lace bra underneath a tight polo shirt. It showed bra straps. I also had to wear a pair of Dr Scholl's sandals with my toenails painted pink. She went with me and I had to ask for the piercing and for the pink crystal earrings.
    Last edited by Shelly_P; 07-31-2007 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellicd View Post
    it's being told what to wear. Then having her apply my makeup and wig. She then gives me a list of chores to be completed around the house, to her approval. Any failures or shortcomings earn me "embarassment points". The more points, the more embarassing the task/deed. Recently, I had thought I had done a good job mopping the kitchen floor. To my surprise, my efforts earned me a trip to WalMart to get my ears pierced. I had to wear a pair of white Gloria Vanderbilt stretchy denim pants, a floral pair of panties underneath that were visible through the pants if you really looked. A white lace bra underneath a tight polo shirt. It showed bra straps. I also had to wear a pair of Dr Scholl's sandals with my toenails painted pink. She went with me and I had to ask for the piercing and for the pink crystal earrings.

Lucky you.

Kandis (who was on the board of directors for HPEP (Houston People Exchanging Power for 4 years)
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

simple....i like to give her complete control over my sexual excitement. then i'll do anything she wants.

humiliation? yes, when i'm so bold as to think that i'm anything but putty in her hands.

chrissie

Forced crossdressing what else !

I once had to drive some people across London whilst dressed in a very frilly maids uniform, which was quite something walking around town like that

dom/sissy

Another vote for forced crossdressing! And maybe a little hair removal--does it hurt? So much the better! Eyebrows thin--so what? And be sure to tie DH to a chair while you do his makeup, and hair. Think how nice he would look with acrylic nails.

And be sure to push his limits by taking him out in public. Put him on the bus to Des Moines--its a pretty ride.
    Drive together to Tampa, dressed, with his boy clothes in a suitcase--but when you arrive--it contains only dresses.

tell him what he wants to hear , call him names make him shave his legs and take him to a salon the next day and tell the girl to turn him into a sissy. have a pedicure done and have the nail tech pick out the color, then choise on a shyle of nails and have them do a full set of acrylics this time you pick out the polish. go together to a wig store and have the SA get some wigs for him and make him sit there and try on wigs. then to payless for a pair of strappy open toe sandles , after all that he will be so humiliated he'll want more..

I love to be tied up spread eagle, be blind folded and let her have her way with me. Spanking is a big plus.
    Last edited by Sandra; 08-01-2007 at 03:44 AM. Reason: TMI

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I think there are perhaps quite a lot of CDers out there who like the idea of forced feminization and having things like being "taken out" in public as a feminized male or sissy or whatever done to them. Basically I personally think it's about the "removal of power" from the guy. This doesn't have to happen in public, it can happen in the bedroom too in many different ways ..... ways that I'm not going to go into details here though
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

To be forced to wear an outfit that all women hate to wear because it's so restricting and constricting, including high heels, nylons,bra. Then taken out to bars with the girls and forced to be "one of the girls".

The WORST...

Made to wear white shoes AFTER LABOR DAY!!!!

Morgan

To be forced to wear the total outfit when her boyfriend is over here is the most embarressing situation.

I dont get the whole domination thing myself. I mean why would anyone want to be spanked? I never liked it as a child- and NEVER dererved it - sure am not interested now! BUt to each their own I suppose

Silver Member
    send Me a pm Darling and I'll give you some possible scenarios for You and your slave
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by kimberley1963 View Post
    To be forced to wear the total outfit when her boyfriend is over here is the most embarressing situation.
    yes. my best friend's ex-wife and I got close after he left her. She changed me from a quiet but normal buddy to her personal sissy. When she brought him for dinner and made me wear full sissy outfit, I was embarrassed beyond words, and my life changed forever!

chrissie

Quote Originally Posted by DeniseNJ View Post
    tell him what he wants to hear , call him names make him shave his legs and take him to a salon the next day and tell the girl to turn him into a sissy....., after all that he will be so humiliated he'll want more..
    isn't that the truth!

chrissie

I got quite excited reading what you all wanted, so I suppose you can add me to the list too. You can add anything restricting (corset, hobble skirt, stilettos etc.), especially the bondage, but leave out anything remotely painful. But I'd also like to be the dominator, tie up my wife and watch her squirm with pleasure while I went to work on her. Does that make me AC DC?

Tony