Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: For those of you who likes to be dominated!

Gosh, I could write a book on this one. Fortunately, some good ones have already been written. Go to Elise Sutton's web site.

Novice cross-dresser

Being dominated

After my wife left me I was dating a woman who was into B&D. Although she was mostly submissive, she did act dominating on me several times. Telling me what to wear, taking the male role with equipment (after shopping with me for the right items), talking about getting another man to come in and using me in the female role....that all was very arrousing. But in a different way from when my fiancee and I indulge my women's underwear fetish.

I love being dominated i am very submissive love bondage little pain is ok,
    Use me like the sissy i am.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

You pushed my button here

I'm new to CDing, but have been into bondage of all sorts, for over 30 years. I could talk about my experiences and fantasies for days! However, I have discovered something about how the dominate and submissive personalities work. The stronger, more in charge a person is, the more likely they r to get excited when forced into a submissive role. Reverse that for submissives. The rest may be all up to your imagination and taste!

cool !!

Quote Originally Posted by KewTnCurvy GG View Post
    I make no judgments, as long as it's consensual, doesn't involve children, animals or dead things--then it's fair game.

Prudes!

Witches, witches, burn them at the stake!

Honestly, for a group of folks who need open mindedness, sometimes you grrlz shock the hell outta me!

Kew
    YESS Baybee Spank ME with that dead raccoon !!! OOPS ?
    or just demand what pleases You !? (otherthantakingoutthegarbage!?) xx"K"
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

In our younger days, I loved being submissive to my wife. I preferred her being on top for sex, . Now, sex is somewhat rare, and the kinkier stuff even rarer. but once in a while, she will spank me. I usually have to ask though, and it is definitely better when I'm not expecting it.
    Last edited by Sandra; 10-01-2007 at 10:53 AM. Reason: not allowed on the forum read the rules please
    " Just a Guy in a Skirt"

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jere Oneil View Post
    In our younger days, I loved being submissive to my wife. I preferred her being on top for sex, . Now, sex is somewhat rare, and the kinkier stuff even rarer. but once in a while, she will spank me. I usually have to ask though, and it is definitely better when I'm not expecting it.
    Well I hope she makes you beg for it---on your knees!! lol
    Last edited by Sandra; 10-01-2007 at 10:53 AM.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

PM sent Mistress.

Smile 24/7 Femmed slave

i myself am a permantly 24/7 collared feminized slave. My owner likes me as a girl and so do i. i have a girls heart. She has guided me in my development from being so afraid to leave Her side to we now go out to dinner when i am completely femmed. In fact we just celebrated 4 years together. i was dressed to the nines...lol!!

As for being "dominated". i have accepted it into my life. i consider it to be more of having a dominant precense in my life. She guides and leads with Her dominance. Asking for permission feeds Her dominance and my submission. Allowing Her to control allows me to become more free in my life.

Play: i have done a lot and hope to do more new things. i have done everything from flogging to wax, to pins and needles to things i can't say here...lol. i am kept in chastity, which is one of my favorite things

A D/s or M/s relationship is the most gratifying and fullfilling relationship i have ever been in! Going Foward Now!!
    Last edited by tabitha_az; 10-01-2007 at 09:26 AM.

[SIZE="3"]My wife made me try out my hooker costume last Friday! She "forced" me to have sex with a man named Mike, Oh it was so heavenly![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    [SIZE="3"]My wife made me try out my hooker costume last Friday! She "forced" me to have sex with a man named Mike, Oh it was so heavenly![/SIZE]
    sounds like a dream come true:be:

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    Do any of you really know what a dominatrix is? I mean come on... some of the things I've read are really silly... like.. how can you force fem a mtf cd, that's like me saying to a ftm... you 'will wear these trousers, you will wear this shirt'....

If you want to know and understand the roll of a dominatrix, then read this, it will give you all a better clue: -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominatrix

I'm pretty sure a lot of you would run a mile.....
    why tamara i did not know you had it in you .. and yes i would run a mile

oh my PM is sent Mistress
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I like to be tied up ala "damsel in distress", not dommed. Many years ago I had a lady friend who would tie me up (especially when I wore something secretarial). She would also take polaroids making me feel as if I really had been "kidnapped". Naturally, when she got all dolled for me I would do the same to her (especially the pictures part). Man, I wish we were still together now. We parted ways because she also liked to be spanked REALLY hard. And I couldn't hurt her like that.
    That's why I haven't been posting here much. I don't dress much these days because I have nobody to fulfill my bondage desires.
    -Audrey

Fantasies of forcing

I have no Domme in my life, so everything in this area is fantasy. Yes - I am already a CD, so forced feminization would just be giving me what I want and therefore I would not be truly submissive. On the other hand, my fantasies involve "pushing the envelope" of my femme presentation - from the painful (waxing, piercing) to the exposing (manicure, makeover, massage) and to the pleasurable (shopping en femme and hanging with the girls) then being rewarded or punished according to my behavior.

[QUOTE=docrobbysherry;1027069]However, I have discovered something about how the dominate and submissive personalities work. The stronger, more in charge a person is, the more likely they r to get excited when forced into a submissive role. Reverse that for submissives. The rest may be all up to your imagination and taste![/QUOTE

This is interesting, and I would tend to agree. I've never been the submissive, but have fantacised about it. I do enjoy pretending to be the women during sex with my wife. I like being on the bottom. One time, my moaning almost got to the point where it sounded like a women, but I kept it under control. My wife likes to be on top. I kind of view this as a form of submission.

Laura

It is weird, because in everyday life, as a male, I am very dominant. I am confident, in control, and know what I want. However, when sex is involved (I am still a virgin, but have had other experiences), I guess I am a switch. Me & my ex used hand-cuffs & blind folds and basically 'take turns'. I wanted to try way more kinky stuff, but she didn't want to go past the handcuffs, that was enough for her. One of the reasons I broke up with her, but there were a lot.

I live on the south shore of Massachusetts
    all bondage all the time
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]I dont want anyone else but when I think of you I touch myself

I had sexual encounter with 3 different men who tried to force it on me. It was weird, its hard to actually try to engage in any sexual activity w/o any romantic feelings involved.. not to mention being handled really roughly. I used to fantasize about doing it with a man, now I don't anymore.
    Trying to be myself..

Ok OK

I likes it too.

I sometimes feel like a bitch in heat...now I'm feeling the animal in me coming out.

Damn, no playmate. 50 push ups might calm the animal a bit. No, not 50 push up bra's.

sugar

Being forced to dress and perform

I have always wanted by wife to force me to dress in something sexy with heels, nylons, corset, bra, wig, and long nails. After having my makeup done by her, I would then be forced to provide pleasure to a guy she picked up somewhere.

Me too Misty, me too!

I've been to a professional Dom for several sessions. They involved crossdressing, bondage and other pleasures. True you cannot "force" a CD to dress, but it is a mind game. The Dom takes your desire to dress and forces the situation afterwards. You comply because you want it to happen being submissive. Part of it is pleasing the Dom. These sessions have been exquisite!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

I to love to be forced to dress and look after the women in charge.
    I can dream

I like to give her complete control over my sexual excitement. then i'll do anything she wants.

Quote Originally Posted by SatinDoll00 View Post
    Invite a man over. Make you watch him pleasure her, then, turn on you dressed.
    I'm with you! Heaven...
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!