Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: For those of you who likes to be dominated!

For those of you who likes to be dominated!

You have my attention, and I am a damm good listener!

power

I love to be tied up,and spankedwhile wearing sexy bra and panties

I have way to many scenarios that play over in my mind. I adore the thought of a Domme powering over me. Telling her of my fantasies , my desires,those wanton thoughts deep within the recesses of my imagination.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragster View Post
    I got quite excited reading what you all wanted, so I suppose you can add me to the list too. You can add anything restricting (corset, hobble skirt, stilettos etc.), especially the bondage, but leave out anything remotely painful. But I'd also like to be the dominator, tie up my wife and watch her squirm with pleasure while I went to work on her. Does that make me AC DC?

Tony
    no It makes you a switch
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Maybe a "Light Switch", eh Janessa???

Tony

i love it

i like it 2 i love being tied up being forced to dress and be spanked and whiped i love the whole thing dont no why tho just do

Like to be dominated

WOW. I can't beleive the response!! Over 2,400 views!! Lots of sissy slaves (wanna be's) out there Amazing! I want you all to know that I read the PM or reply's EVERYDAY. So keep them coming.....in the mean time, got to go abuse my sissy maid.

Last edited by wifeofsissy GG; 08-03-2007 at 10:54 AM. Reason: forgot a word

I've got a nylon/foot fetish and love to smell women's hosed feet.
    You should order him to inhale your foot aroma and kiss your feet.
    Make it an induction ceremony into becoming a foot slave.

I am not into pain at all.. The thought of being told what to wear is kind of exciting and maybe a little bondage but thats about it.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Wow, some of these situations are very stimulating....I want to try them all and then some. I love bondage (especially after being tied into a corset, hobble skirt etc.) and humiliation with some light spanking it makes me so very horny! I have tried some other things including hot wax, enemas, etc....all of which were a lot of fun too but require more experience...hint hint.

I have seen some fetish sites dealing with plaster casting....talk about mummification...mmmm! There are many other fetishes I have seen online that I would love to try also including latex vac beds, inflatable gags and hoods, puppy training, induced lactation, vaccum pumping of breasts and nipples. I guess my ultimate fantasy would be a rubber encased sissy maid locked into a rubber corset, chastity belt, rubber hood with gag and high heels locked on, serving a strict dominant as serving/cleaning/pleasure maid.

Quote Originally Posted by chrissietoo View Post
    yes. my best friend's ex-wife and I got close after he left her. She changed me from a quiet but normal buddy to her personal sissy. When she brought him for dinner and made me wear full sissy outfit, I was embarrassed beyond words, and my life changed forever!

chrissie
    ah...a dream come true....you are soo lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by NylonMan View Post
    To be forced to wear an outfit that all women hate to wear because it's so restricting and constricting, including high heels, nylons,bra. Then taken out to bars with the girls and forced to be "one of the girls".
    I like this scenario too!...sounds like fun!
    Last edited by Shelly_P; 08-21-2007 at 10:18 AM. Reason: use multi quote button

i love the embarassment thing (already talked to a few CD'ers about it, too!). i'm afraid, however, that some of the things i love might either gross you out or just scare you. lol
    [SIZE="1"]i just wanna DANCE.

myspace[/SIZE]

Just PM me. NOTHING will offend me. Mistress G

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Lee View Post
    i love the embarassment thing (already talked to a few CD'ers about it, too!). i'm afraid, however, that some of the things i love might either gross you out or just scare you. lol

Ashtray humiliation

My current favorite is putting on my ****tiest make up, curly blond wig, dressing in my black satin French maid uniform, seamed stockings, thigh high black patent boots with 6" heels and long vinyl gloves. I go to my favorite club and seek out an attractive G-Girl smoker. After spending some time drinking, dancing, chatting and lighting her cigarettes, I ask her to let me be her ashtray slave. There are several sectional couches in the club. As we sit in one, I hand her the handcuff key that I keep on a silver chain around my neck, and tell her to let me loose when she is through me. Then I remove from my purse my most bizarre toy, a gag with an ashtray attached to it and a pair of handcuffs. I strap the gag into my mouth, lock the cuffs on my wrists behind my back and kneel before her. I must hold very still and let let flick her ashes and rest her cigarette in the ashtray just inches from my face. One night I had no fewer than four lovely young ladies taking advantage of my services for two hours. The waitress would even come by and empty the ashtray for me periodically. Heaven!
    [SIZE="2"]Tina D'Orsay
    Central Iowa

"Silence is golden,duct tape is silver."
    "You can never be to rich, to thin or wear too high heels."[/SIZE]

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar
    Not for me...had enough of the real thing when I was young.
    Steph
    Last edited by btmgrl6; 08-07-2007 at 11:52 AM.

For me--though I've never actually experienced it--it would be to be hypnotized and made to dress and act like a girl.

What kind of girl? The sissiest, most ultra-feminine thing you can imagine...lace and frills and heels, the whole shebang!

As for what my sexual tastes would be? "Male lesbian"--a guy who likes to dress as a girl and make love to women like a woman...but always as the submissive half.

I love being submissive to a woman while dressed, or more correctly my dressing is part of my being submissive to a woman, adore foot worship and just love a woman bending me over.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    as most of you know i have a Pantyhose/nylon fetish along with other things and certainly our bondage (or mine) almost always envolves them on me and the wife... she is perfectly fine with it and loves to tease me (to the point of frustration) ... she is not as thrilled = turned on if i am enfemme, but knows that i like it so occasionally it's more about me.

Being bound in the car with the idea that someone can see you...now that's a thrill!

Duct tape bondage is amazing... and very secure!

Coming home and finding instructions... now that's fun too!
    Last edited by cosmolovesph; 08-08-2007 at 12:22 PM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

I too like to be bound........ Nothing like being dressed sexy and then tied up.......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A maid, slave to a man or woman. That would suit me just fine.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Do any of you really know what a dominatrix is? I mean come on... some of the things I've read are really silly... like.. how can you force fem a mtf cd, that's like me saying to a ftm... you 'will wear these trousers, you will wear this shirt'....

If you want to know and understand the roll of a dominatrix, then read this, it will give you all a better clue: -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominatrix

I'm pretty sure a lot of you would run a mile.....
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post
    Do any of you really know what a dominatrix is? I mean come on... some of the things I've read are really silly... like.. how can you force fem a mtf cd, that's like me saying to a ftm... you 'will wear these trousers, you will wear this shirt'....

If you want to know and understand the roll of a dominatrix, then read this, it will give you all a better clue: -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dominatrix

I'm pretty sure a lot of you would run a mile.....

I am inclined to agree with you here Tamara. Knowing quite a few professional Dominatrix' myself, I can assure you that "forced fem" on a CD is not likely to happen, you can't force someone to do something they want to do anyway.

HOWEVER, if you add in the humiliation aspect of some of the topics covered, it is likely that some of the other gurls (myself included) would enjoy it.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG View Post
    how can you force fem a mtf cd, that's like me saying to a ftm... you 'will wear these trousers, you will wear this shirt'....
    I would imagine it would make a lot of sense to a CD who is scared to dress at home, is in denial or who needs to feel that they have permission, approval or to give up control and therfore responsibility for something they feel ashamed of wanting.

A former Australian chief censer wrote about a revelation he had on the set of an S&M movie where somone enduring a great deal of pain but suddenly called a stop to the shot as a nail in a floorboard he was lying on was hurting him. He suddenly understood that the man was there enduring a sort of pain he expected and enjoyed but the lesser suffering that did not fit the type he liked was more like ordinary suffering and pain to others. It transformed his attitude to and understanding of S&M.

I agree to an extent.

pat

bound

I love to be tied to a chair and watch a good movie

Be forced to dress up . Then to have some fun.
    Last edited by Shelly_P; 08-21-2007 at 10:12 AM. Reason: language