Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: For those of you who likes to be dominated!

I agree...LOVE humiliation, but ONLY when I am dressed in my gurly clothes.

Humiliation is one of those things that I fantasize about, but don't think I'd actually enjoy. Fantasy and reality can be two completely different things, so who knows, maybe one day I'll try it, maybe I won't. Time will tell.

But domination, I do not like to be dominated in my male mode very much. I'm willing to be handcuffed or tied up, but thats about the extent of my male persona's willingness to submit. Even then, I tend to switch.

Nope, not me. I am pretty much in control no matter what I am wearing. And, no, I don't like to control or dominate either.

Kathryn or SissyKatie rustylacie's Avatar

Love It

Humiliation and embarrasment are heavenly to me. Tears and wimpering make me feel even more sissy...and I LOVE being a sissy for whom ever.

being taken

Quote Originally Posted by shauna 9 View Post
    Be forced to dress up . Then to be taken from behind.
    Sounds great. I'm behind ya one that one.

Every now and then, I fantasize about being bound and gagged, in femme, but not in any kind of extreme bondage (i.e. suspensions, leather, chains, mummified, etc, etc.) just bound (wearing a dress, top and skirt, or just a bra and pantyhose) on a chair, couch, or bed or maybe hogtied on the floor or on a bed. There's just something about being helpless that's erotic.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Wants red cocktail dress! nikki_t's Avatar
    I can't PM you but I would definitely suggest chastity device such as the CB-3000. Note this will work constantly even when she's not dressed. After 2-3 days solid of not being able to do anything without your permission, she will be butter in your hands and you can dominate with impunity. Believe me!!

Note the CB-3000 chastity device (and similar) were voted one of the best sex toys recently. A lot of people are discovering this and, in some cases, it's even saved some marriages. No kidding.

This weekend I sat down and decided to watch the video tape of one of the last scenes I was involved with where I was "transformed". I watched as she cut my male clothing off of me, and proceeded to change me into a women by dressing me in clothes, panties, garterbelt, stockings, bra, heels, dress, make-up. My oh my.. the memories that brought back..

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragster View Post
    I got quite excited reading what you all wanted, so I suppose you can add me to the list too. You can add anything restricting (corset, hobble skirt, stilettos etc.), especially the bondage, but leave out anything remotely painful. But I'd also like to be the dominator, tie up my wife and watch her squirm with pleasure while I went to work on her. Does that make me AC DC?

Tony
    No it makes you a switch
    and its the best role in life

That's a dream I've been having a lot lately! Well, that, and to be spanked.
    Last edited by Shelly_P; 08-21-2007 at 04:56 PM.

~~Post Modern Romantic~~ KewTnCurvy GG's Avatar
    I make no judgments, as long as it's consensual, doesn't involve children, animals or dead things--then it's fair game.

Prudes!

Witches, witches, burn them at the stake!

Honestly, for a group of folks who need open mindedness, sometimes you grrlz shock the hell outta me!

Kew
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by KewTnCurvy GG; 08-20-2007 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Forgot to sign me name and upload the photog

Quote Originally Posted by nikki_t View Post
    I can't PM you but I would definitely suggest chastity device such as the CB-3000. Note this will work constantly even when she's not dressed. After 2-3 days solid of not being able to do anything without your permission, she will be butter in your hands and you can dominate with impunity. Believe me!!

Note the CB-3000 chastity device (and similar) were voted one of the best sex toys recently. A lot of people are discovering this and, in some cases, it's even saved some marriages. No kidding.

I TOTALLY AGREE.

And as for "forcing domination". My So does it only as a fetish. So when he gets home from work and don't "feel like it". There's nothing more pleasurable than to force him on his knees with the whip and hurt him so much that he must give in.........a real turn on. Any man can fall to their knees only with a few "pressure points".

And for the "professional dominatrix". They do have one advantage over the "married dominatrix". Their client usually go to see them cause they "WANT to play". Where the wives have to really force their husband to their knees, cause he may not want to play 24/7. So therefore, the "Dom wives" have way more power

LOL
    Wifeofsissy GG

Whatever you do, or want to do, talk it over with your partner before actually going for it.

Why? Because what is madly arousing for somebody can be just boring, or plain silly, to somebody else. Myself I'm not into domination, and my only memories from the few times when somebody tried to get something going are thinking "please, let's stop this nonsense and go home"

Quote Originally Posted by KewTnCurvy GG View Post
    I make no judgments, as long as it's consensual, doesn't involve children, animals or dead things--then it's fair game.
    I agree 100%.

i definiately love being forced to dress...i love it when she ties me up or just makes me wear a ****ty little outfit, thong, mini skirt, skimppy little shirt, nice padded bra, very high sexy heels, nail polish, makeup, wig, shaves my entire body, some bronzer, and then i love to be embarassed in public, love to be forced to buy anything at VS, hehe i guess its not really being forced
    i esspecially love it when after she dresses me up to pass she tells me to turn around and bend over, then yanks at my thong, its great

Would absolutely love to be kept locked up in a she-male chastity belt and then kept as a female for extended periods of time.

pat

bondage

Has anyone tried the chair tie?

was mistresses favourite activity. get you into bra and panties, perhaps stocking or tights, chair tie, mask or hood then various types of sensation - awesome!

Mitch

A little to much for me.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pattysn View Post
    Has anyone tried the chair tie?
    I think Mitch may have already gotten this one, but the chair just makes you that much more "vulnerable" and secure... add sensory deprovation and you've got yourself a good time!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Quote Originally Posted by rustylacie View Post
    Humiliation and embarrasment are heavenly to me. Tears and wimpering make me feel even more sissy...and I LOVE being a sissy for whom ever.
    My sentiments....a little humiliation and embarrassment :mad: sweep away my pesky male habits and put me right into blissful femininity. :blushing::blushing:

chrissie

dragster

I think it makes you as normal as the rest of us. Try
    bondage.com for another look at life.

San Francisco Bay Area/East Bay Contra Costa
    My first dominatrix experience was in the early 80's. I just happened to be-friend a professional dominatrix. At first I did not know her profession but as we became closer, to make a long story short I reveled to her my weakness, fetish for nylons and heels in conversation.....she laughed and reveled to me her professional dominatrix profession and her expertize in the fetish world.

In more depth conversation she had me reveal deep fetish secrets I had kept hidden since a young crossdressing boy. She taught me many things about my submissive side while dressing me up in that Betty Page look which always included real full-fashioned seamed stockings, garters, girdles and 5 or 6 in heels. The sessions were more exciting than any fantasy I could of ever dreamed of.....Details, I cannot post here...

SMILEING WITH RED LIPS JULIE33362's Avatar

love to get slaped

a good slap in the face

I was spanked, recently. More of a turn on than I would have thought. Oh yes, go here wifeofsissy, you will see the light ....

http://www.clubsissy.com/