Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can I Say Hello to You if I See You?

Sharon -- Yes, you may if you recognize me from my avatar pic. However, I don't think you'll get a chance to down your way. However, if it's all right with you and I see you when I'm down your way, I'll say hello to you.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by tess-leigh View Post
    Sure, as long as they are polite. Though context can be a bit of a factor: for example, I probably would not be thrilled to talk about crossdressing in the middle of a busy bus (but might not mind in a sparse bus.)

However, if someone recognizes me in drab from having previously seen me crossdressed to some extent, then it becomes more difficult; in particular, if I'm not alone, then whomever I am with might not know and things could get awkward.
    Yeah, context etc. And I can just imagine someone walking up to who they think is a CD, saying something like,"wow, you did a great job, most people would assume you're a woman" and then the woman beats them senseless with her purse like Ruth Buzzi.

Hello or hi would be verry welcome.

I feel the same way Sharon. I'd be happy if someone came up to me and said hello with a smile. I'd be very happy to talk to whoever it was.
    Kisses, Linda

if any body see's me just say hi i have had it happen before and met some nice people that way

susie

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    A friendly hello from someone who knew me, and found me crossdressed, would be like a drink of water in the desert.
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

I think I'm the only one in SW Michigan that wears lingerie. I have never been approached or have I ever seen anyone else.

Now today I was in Goodwill looking for a certain top to go with a bra I just purchased yesterday at Fredrick's of HW, when I spotted a man checking the used underwear. I'm not into used underwear, that to me is like using a used tooth brush. Anyway I was thinking if he was or wasn't a CD.

I dress pretty low key. bra, panties, stretch blue jeans, sometimes sandals to show off my toes. and a tee or sweater top. Never tried to go public in a dress. Yet. I'm not afraid to expose the bra or panty.
    Cathy
    The bra is the ultimate symbol of femininity. I have been in love with, turned on by, and just totally immersed with a bra fetish ever sense Diane Couvier wore a blue bra under a white blouse in freshman high school.
    Nice supple, perky breasts in a 'C' cup are what I Wish I had!

I wish someone would approach me and ask if I was TG/TS. It would mean I looked like a guy enough that they didn't think I was a butch lesbian.
    Remember always that you have not only the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. - Eleanor Roosevelt

The most universal quality is diversity. - Michel de Montaigne

You do not truly own anything you cannot carry at a dead run!

‘Them as can do, has to do for them as can’t. And someone has to speak up for
    them as has no voices.’ - Terry Pratchett, The Wee Free Men