Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crossdressing and your wife

My wife is become more and more accepting of my drssing every day. She has been making sure that I get time for myself to dress aboout once a week. That is extremely nice of her. As far as affecting our sex life, No it really has not affected it. But I must admit that after our last son 12 years ago, intimacy really hasn't been tops on her list.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

[SIZE="3"]We have been married for 18 years and my wife has known and encourged me to dress for 20! I guess we will see if it goes farther as we seem to be growing apart with all the stress that we find ourselves under lately.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    Nope not me, she has no problem, encourages me to dress a lot more often than I do...

Guess I'm one of the lucky ones...

Wife knew of my cding with undergarments before we got married, she does not know of my full cding and she just thinks that it is weird that i like female clothes of any kind. as for the sex life well i am married.........................

My (EX) wife knew, but while we were married I started going out and interacting en femme. She had a problem with that.

It's only a problem when the lippy I have on now looks better on me than her!

She's My Love. My Life.

I told my lovely wife after a month of marriage. She saw me once and laughed but said she didn't want to see "IT" (?) again. She has a big problem talking about our issues. Why I don't know? She's always been this way. She rather sit and think about things and not share her thoughts. Every once in a while she will ask a question or just blurt out a comment. Usually it can be pretty hurtful. So she has known for going on thirty nine years and still can't deal with it. I'm lucky in that she doesn't mind me going out, and buying for Joy, over the past year. At least I don't have to hide anymore.
    The one comment she said to me when we were dating, I will never forget. "Your not like other men." Oh how right she was ! LoL

BTW she has enJOYed my alter ego for years and didn't know it. She just thought J--, liked being helpful around the house. He He He.

Banned Read only
    My Partner (Hunny67) dosn't have any problems with my dressing and she really enjoys me doing it (so do i ) She helps me with my make up.

Quote Originally Posted by HanesHerWay View Post
    I have a question for the married men who crossdress. Does your wife have a problem with it? Does it get in the way of your sex life? I was wondering. I read an article about a married man who struggled with crossdressing. Here it is:
    www.leaderu.com/stonewall/pages/randall_w.html
    I have been married more then 30 years and have a great relationship with my wife.I think trust and honesty are the #1 factors in a sucessfull relationship. I did not ask to be a crossdresser,it just happens to be part of whom I am. My wife is a big part of my life so I am honest to a fault with her. My desire to choose and wear clothing of my choice has always been met with complete approval. We both seek things in life that give us fullfillment and or justify our goals so it is important that you as well as your wife feel that sense of accomplishment. I do not think that you have to be religous or look to the lord for approval. Give your wife whats important to her while not focusing on yourself and hopefully she will attend your needs in life as well. Sex is a big part of our relationship because we both seek to please each other and at the same time get total fullfillment from making love. Always try to attend to your spouses needs with an urge to leave them breathless and totally satisfied and if they really love you then your dressing habits should not be a problem.

To all of you who have supportive wives I say, Lucky You !!

Before I got married I told my wife that I had dressed in the past and that my dressing urges were declining. That was true. She told me that she didn't want me to CD after we got married. She was mostly afraid that someday I'd turn gay and would want to become a woman.
    Three years into our marriage, I found my way back into femme clothes. It's a release that allows me to bring out another side of me. I never told my wife.
    Currently, my wife let's me wear pantyhose to bed. She's totally cool with it. She doesn't know that I dress up a few times per year but I have a feeling that she suspects, especially when I start shaving my legs.
    I'm pretty sure that my wife does not want to know. She'd rather live in denial. I think that she can live with it as long as it never comes out in the open.
    I feel lucky to have her accept my pantyhose fetish and have noticed that over the years that she's mellowed out a bit and has made comments that indicate that she feels less threatened by crossdressing.
    My dressing is so infrequent that I don't feel that it's worth the burden it would bring to my wife.
    My dressing has not affected my sex life which is not as vigorous as it used to be but still is satisfying. My wife and I still love to have sex and are passionate about satisfying each other.
    Last edited by Charlene Ogden; 08-15-2007 at 05:09 PM.

My wife knows, supports and enjoys it.
    And it's certainly not a sin. Religion can't enter into the clothes one wears. It's just silly to think otherwise.

Oh, and my sex life dressed is as good, if not better, than when not.
    Last edited by Sharon; 08-15-2007 at 07:17 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts

Mitch 23, I agree with your last paragraph completely regarding needs. As the wife of a CD, I am well aware of the needs of women and when our needs are not met we aren't going to be interested in sex or much of anything else.

IMHO, it seems that it's quite possible that a crossdresser becomes more interested in himself/herself and tends to neglect the needs of their wife or SO. They get self-absorbed in their feminine side and develop the female needs.

I have felt the neglect from time to time but fortunately for me, it isn't a frequent thing. I love my husband dearly and try to understand what he has to deal with emotionally when it comes to being a CD.

We're happily married and I really try to understand him and his needs. Although, it can be confusing as to what those are sometimes.

In the end, it's just being considerate of the other person and learning to give as well as take.

Bunny Love GG

My wife knows about my crossdressing and on a good day tolerates it, but would prefer I didn't. yet in saying that she is quite happy to help choose makeup and clothes, but hates seeing me dressed. If she knows I'm going out as Collette, if she can she will delay coming home from work until she knows I will have left the house.

Collette
    Last edited by collette01; 08-16-2007 at 12:39 AM.

hi sisters

i am intrested to learn more about this.
    kittu

Junior Member Hippy Chic's Chick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunny Love View Post
    Mitch 23, I agree with your last paragraph completely regarding needs. As the wife of a CD, I am well aware of the needs of women and when our needs are not met we aren't going to be interested in sex or much of anything else.

IMHO, it seems that it's quite possible that a crossdresser becomes more interested in himself/herself and tends to neglect the needs of their wife or SO. They get self-absorbed in their feminine side and develop the female needs.

I have felt the neglect from time to time but fortunately for me, it isn't a frequent thing. I love my husband dearly and try to understand what he has to deal with emotionally when it comes to being a CD.

We're happily married and I really try to understand him and his needs. Although, it can be confusing as to what those are sometimes.

In the end, it's just being considerate of the other person and learning to give as well as take.

People on here always talk about how lucky CDs are to have a supportive SO. I'd say that some of us SOs are lucky to have a CD who is just as supportive. It's a two way relationship.

HC has never made me feel neglected whatsoever, in fact, he makes me feel like a huge part of his CDing which I suppose gives me a role within that, so I don't feel that it's something just for him.

While he buys nice things for himself, he never, ever forgets to buy things for me to feel special in either. Whether it's something a bit naughty or something he knows I'll like, he's always doing it.

I think the key to having a SO who is supportive is to involve her, include her and never ever forget her.
    "I want to feel like a woman!" Said my boyfriend.

"OK", I replied. "The baby needs breastfeeding, the ironing pile is in the kitchen and the washing up is in the sink."

...and I went to the pub.

Yes mine does have a major problem with my dressing. SHE FREAKING HATES IT. Nothing about this is ever in our sex life. TY Michelle