Thread: a new experience

a new experience

i was shopping at walmart last night and the lady that was working ask me if i wanted to try anything on. For the first time in my life i told the lady that i would like to try on a couple of bras and other womens attire. She was very supportive and helped me try the bras on and gave me a couple that fit real well.

That's great!!! And it is what they are there for!! Walmart and other stores don't hire sale associates to stop people from buying what they have for sale!! Lol. If it has a price tag on it you have the right to buy it as far as I'm concerned!!

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

That's awesome, well done!!!

I wish I could have that courage, my inhibition threshold is still much to strong.
    we fear what we don’t understand

That is awesome, i would love to hear that too, i have gone in somewhere and i kinda lied the first time saying it was for the Gf but she replied with an aww and said," i would love to have a Bf that would do that, the only ones i have had wouldnt even go near that" i just replied oh and have a nice night.

Congrats!!!

Congratulations on a good day out!

My first one wasn't all I had hoped for...but you know something? I will be back out tomorrow DAMMIT!! I didn't get the top I was shopping for today!

Morgan

cool, i was just at wully world myself, went there to get socks for work at ended up finding a really cute black top that i just had to have, the SA was even nice enough to help me find a cute skirt to go with it, it was awesome, so i know what you mean

now if only i could have found shoes in my size to go with them,
    but man i wish i would have remember though socks that i had orginally went there to get, ohh well i guess i'll have to go shopping again tomorrow to get sock oh well
    Last edited by Ashley Lynn Swift; 07-24-2007 at 02:45 AM.
    [SIZE="3"]"All I Know is that the choices we make dictate the life's we live, to thy ownself be True." Danny DeVieto Reinassance Man[/SIZE]

Ashley Lynn

This link was removed as we do not allow personal business websites without permission

Wally World

I buy a bunch at Wal-Mart. NYC nail polish ... 93 cents!! Cannot beat that! Coat it with clear and you are set!

Also, they have self checkout, so not dirty looks for cashiers when you are shopping in drab, or enfemme!

Morgan

I was at a market stall one time looking at tops and I must say I took for ever to make up my mind between two of them. When I took one to the lady she asked straight up 'was it for me?' Back then I didn't have the nerve to say 'Yes'. Most likely would now though.

"caught"

Yeah, the self checkouts are nice, although generally i hate walmart. sure wish target would install some too. I did still once get caught though. I went in guy mode after work, and i had bought about 5 pairs of pantyhose, a couple thigh-his and some really cute socks. I made the mistake of also getting a cute watch as well. I never thought that the 7 dollar watch would have a security tag on it. So after checkout, i went through the garden section to leave, and the alarm sounded. Thankfully the store was quite empty, and no one was in the garden dept but me and the 40ish lady "guarding" the door. She told me she needed to look at the reciept. I handed it over, and i immediatly saw her expression change. she scanned the list, and then looked in the bags. she then said "you're okay." then she apologized for having to look. She was definatly more embarrased then me. I actually got a rush from it. I probably wouldn't have if it was some 19 year old kid though.

Kat

I was at a K Mart a couple years ago in male drab looking at some dresses. I asked the lady working in the womens dept. if I could try on a cute sun dress that I picked out, she said sure, and asked if I could come out of the fitting room with the dess on that she would like to see how it looked on me, so I did. She was at awh... when she seen me in this very short sun dress and commented about it's length. Shen then brought me a couple more dresses to try on, and asked that I let here see how each dress fit. Looking back I now realize she was getting turned on seeing a guy in a dress as much as I was for modeling for her.
    Last edited by Paulacder; 07-26-2007 at 05:52 AM.

That's cool hun were you dressed, I'd love to try that
    Angie