Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: driving in a skirt

driving in a skirt

I got a question? what do girls do with your legs when driving?
    I find myself when I am driving in a skirt my legs are spread apart (that how I drive in guy mode)showing every thing to anybody that passes me and looks down. I have never noticed what GG's do with their legs while driving. I have tried to keep my legs together but fing it uncomfortable.

Um, I try not to concentrate on my legs or skirt while driving. I'd probably get in an accident if I did

When my wife is wearing a skirt while driving, I don't notice that she holds her legs any differently than when she wears shorts.

I find that driving a truck (pick-up) that is higher than most cars is, in the least, entertaining at times. Long story short,, you are fine with the way you are driving. The most comfortable, is the most comfortable and thats it....
    I have seen GGs driving while sitting on one foot, with one foot on the seat and their arm resting comfortably on their knee, and once I saw a girl driving with her RIGHT foot on the dash board. I tried that one once, DO NOT RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE CEPT MAYBE MY WORST ENEMY. NOT COMFY OR SAFE. JUST KEEP DRIVING SAFELY AND YOU WILL BE OK.

Just relaxed and comfortable... Just LOVE to wear a short skirt while driving..
    Love being dressed totally, but the skirt and panties is much easier to do, and easier to 'get out of', just in case..
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

If I'm cruising on the highway, or interestate, I'll kick of my heels and cross my legs, as if they're relaxed on a table. But, I have to be careful not to snag my pantyhose on the brake or clutch pedal.
    In most cases, I'm sitting normally or just crossing my ankles.

If I'm in traffic, then I'm sitting normally.
    It can be challenging driving a manual and pressing on the clutch and the brakes while wearing heels, but its fun.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

I find that my right knee is cocked over to the left just slightly and my left knee is elevated when I wear my heels. Kinda keeping my knees close to each other and to direct the wind up my skirt. Wheee!

Their together and ladylike... Even on 6 hour drives.... Got to maintain the illusion!! Lol. But every so often I'll forget and find one nylon clad knee up next to the door... and then there's a few times I've rolled down the window and let loose a large one.... Oppppsssie.. Girls aren't supposed to spit... Hehe

Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 07-23-2007 at 01:25 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I find that when I drive in a skirt, my skirt is always hicked up as high as possible . I always let my skirt ride up so that people can see my pantyhosed legs . I used to drive a truck and some females would drive with their skirts and dresses hicked up .I saw one girl driving with her left foot on the dash , she was wearing a short skirt and I could see her panties and her pantyhose I almost rearended the car in front of me. That was a close call , try explaining that to my boss.

Drivng while dressed

Hi! I am a longtime cd who never drove dressed until this year. It is very comfortable with a dress or skirt and feels fine. The only thing i find a little diffiicult is wearing heels when driving. I don't think I do anything different with my legs - Robin (S.Jersey)

driving in a skirt

Well I drive for a living and for some part I drive while dressed, now because of the vehicle that I drive i've no choice but to drive with legs apart it's the only way to get my feet on the peadels either side of the sterring coloum, I do look down on a lot of cars and i've noticed that women driving in pants, slacks, trousers or shorts drive a lot like men legs wide apart even with one foot up on the transmistion housing but women driving in short skirts 50% drive with legs spread wide apart and 50% with legs close together knee toching
    Life is for living don't let it pass you by.

I enjoy being a bit of a flirt, with my skirt up just a bit, and showing a little bit (?) of thigh. Makes those long freeway drives more interesting.
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

When driving in a skirt my knees are just a few inches apart
    Angie

skirt

a 5spd jeep... I'd like to keep the knees together...but....
    the few times I've driven in a skirt were great...but far from other folks..

I try to give the truckers as good a show as possible. They have no idea of whose legs they're looking at.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Nothing better than driving with a skirt, the flimsier the better with the air blowing up you legs. I never look how my legs are positioned, I look at the road ahead. Hehe!

I have not yet gathered up enough courage to leave my apartment wearing a skirt let alone drive.

Hope to gain enough confidence/experience to be at least minimally passable.
    The purpose of accumulating knowledge is to use that knowledge to think!

My Flickr Photos:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/11885432@N07/

Driving in a skirt isn't so bad. I usually cross my feet at the ankle, right on top to easily get to the brake pedal in a hurry. I usually try to keep my legs together. It's not lady-like to show everyone your no-nos :blushing:. My problem is trying to get in the vehicle in the first place. Getting into my truck, at the right angle, I may put on a show. However, getting into my Jetta is a piece of cake!

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    I have actually watched to see how GG's drive while wearing miniskirts -- and at least as far as what I have observed, most drive with their knees 12-18 inches apart . . . some even more, but rarely any closer together!!! Pretty good "road show" -- and it has been a dag-um great study to have made!!!!!!! () Still, I've truly never noticed GG's who were driving in a skirt even attempt to keep their knees together -- not at least until they get to a office, home, etc.
    [SIZE="4"]Sheri[/SIZE]

Like a lot of the other replies, I tend to hitch my skirt up - especially if it's narrow - to give me some room (and to look and feel good!!). My biggest 'challenge' is in getting in and out of the car in a skirt and high heels with dignity!! Any good ideas?

Love
    Becky
    xx

Keep the skirt hiked up.....legs together like a lady....and wiggle around a bit. It will give the truckers something to peek at. My goal is always to see how many honks I get...hehehe. Yesterday in town I had a local sherrif clocking folks (set of my radar) when I drove by he was just staring at me....oh my!

Bethany
    Wedding Dresses...Perals...and Heels...Oh My!

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Ann View Post
    Keep the skirt hiked up.....legs together like a lady....and wiggle around a bit. It will give the truckers something to peek at. My goal is always to see how many honks I get...hehehe. Yesterday in town I had a local sherrif clocking folks (set of my radar) when I drove by he was just staring at me....oh my!

Bethany
    just crossed demurely to the left works for me

mitch

I just concentrate on the driving. Although every once in a while, with cruise control on, I'll rub my feet together.
    Ammdi
    --
    PHR

i have been driving home from work in a skirt many times very early in the am, just like i would drive like a guy...so sad, knees apart just like i was wearing jeans...i guess we all have room to improve.
    If you want to live life on your own terms:
    "You gotta be willing to Crash & Burn"

Dakota

Links requiring a sign in are not permitted

The feel of the seat on my legs is thrilling. I tried to train my legs by using a bungee cord wraped around my legs, it works and was easy. After a while no did not notice it and then did not need it

I drive the same way, no matter if I'm wearing a dress, skirt or jeans. I guess I do tend to hike the skirt or dress up a little though.
    Kisses, Linda