Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: driving in a skirt

In the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains of VA
    I drive the same way just have to be careful shifting gears with heels on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is too short dress whenever you can!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    For me, having automatic transmission makes it somewhat easier to keep my knees closer together as in effect I'm driving using only my right leg. I try to drive without my knees being too far apart ... just a few inches.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Ya know.... do what ya like...

I LOVE driving in a skirt......and I love teasing the truckers!!!

What a trip...as long as you're driving something that can outrun them!!!

This has been a fantasy of mine (and my GG's) for a long time...not only in a truck, which I do own two...but also on my next Harley.... which I have ordered...

Lovin' a short skirt... love teasin' and don't care where my legs are and what they are doing as long as both are attached to my body, have been properly shaved and lotioned down wearing something revealing!

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    I had the chance to observe several women wearing skirts and slacks driving while standing by the Valet parking stand. I noticed that all of the ladies had thier knees apart in a well braced postion. When I drive I try to keep them close but do not pay that much attention as I need to watch the road and not my own lap. I should note that I do not wear real short skirts due to my age and I try to pass by blending in rather than stand out.

Why not wear a long enough skirts, that it doesn't matter how your feet are. Anyone that wears a mini, is trying to make a statement....BJ

Driving - or doing anything else - with your legs together for any length of time has got to be uncomfortable because of the wedding tackle.

Smile Skirt

Nothing more sexy feeling then driveing in a short skirt. I like to drive setting on my left leg its how I set on the sofa most the time. But then when I feel real lady like I try and keep my legs closed.
    R.
    Sexy Rachell

From a truck driver who clocks over 100K miles per year, women dont make much of an attempt to keep legs together while driving, I think most of them dont even think about people being able to look down and see her secrets. dont get me wrong I LOVE MY JOB at times. I have gotten drivers talking for miles about that hot chicks legs and short short skirt. ( I have a CB hidden in my explorer, no outside cue that there may be one) its a blast.
    High Heels, are there any other type of shoe?

I see most GG'S with legs wide open, regardless of what they are wearing. I tend to let mine be apart as if I am wearing jeans. Mostly I have to consentrate on the interstate,not my skirt! lol

I do it every day.....

....and I love it..Depending on the skirt I am wearing, my legs are as wide open as the skirt allows
    [SIZE=2]It is Snowing Down South...[/SIZE]

Although I wear only knee length skirts, getting in and out in a ladylike manner is my biggest problem. While I'm driving my knees are about 8 to 12 inches apart.

Karen Sue

For me personally, I love driving in a skirt, especially in the summer when the legs are open enough for comfort and that air conditioner blows nice and cool Talk about refreshing.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Banned Read only
    I have not done it but I would like to someday.

Just keep them knees together!

Locking up you knees can help. Or a very good tuck.

I have to say getting into the drivers side of a SUV while wearing a skirt can be challenging. I found I had to hike my skirt up and then once I was in the seat, I had to work it back down. LOL

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    JoAnn hun, in an SUV you step up on the running board and put the tush in first then swing the legs in.

And on long drives I tend to sit with my left foot under me (don't ask me why, just the way I always sit).

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

enjoy

I just enjoy the looks I get especially from truckers.

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    Even when I'm driving home from work, I make an effort to drive with my legs together as if I'm wearing a skirt...

I comes pretty natural for me now, but not with out constant practice

Okay, I have to revise my response. Tonight I noticed that I kept my knees pretty much together as I drove and it was a fairly loose skirt. Of course, there's not a lot of room in the cockpit of my car. ( Did I just say that? Had I purchased either of the two skirts I tried on tonight you probably couldn't have slipped a nickle between my knees Would have made driving an experience.

Kassandra

Just here to make freinds
    I just try to look as lady like as possible - it is a rush for me...
    Really enjoying this!!!

JoAnn hun, in an SUV you step up on the running board and put the tush in first then swing the legs in.

And on long drives I tend to sit with my left foot under me (don't ask me why, just the way I always sit).
    My SUV does not have running boards. I do have a step stool that my wife uses to get in the SUV.

It's kind of hard to not spread my legs when I ride my motorcycle. I have yet to try it in a skirt though.

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnnDallas View Post
    ..... I found I had to hike my skirt up and then once I was in the seat, I had to work it back down. LOL
    oooh yeah...I drive a 4" lifted Ford Bronco..Stepping out is almost easy as long as you keep your skirt from riding up..but climbing inside..oh man...I am glad that the open door prevents looks from people around me

Quote Originally Posted by yazooey View Post
    I find that my right knee is cocked over to the left just slightly and my left knee is elevated when I wear my heels. Kinda keeping my knees close to each other and to direct the wind up my skirt. Wheee!
    I too love that feeling of the air blowing up my skirt as I drive, touching my hose and panties.

Almost forgot....

That's how it look likes when I am in my car.

Attachment 52513
    Last edited by Ashly; 01-29-2008 at 08:47 AM.