Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: driving in a skirt

Ashly --- glad to see you are wearing a nice lacy slip under your skirt. To me, a slip is essential under a skirt or dress.

Quote Originally Posted by MelindaC View Post
    .......To me, a slip is essential under a skirt or dress.
    To me too..I just love the hint of a lacy hem under my skirts
    [SIZE=2]It is Snowing Down South...[/SIZE]

I agree and enjoy that also

For some reason I also enjoy that. I guess it is the exhibitionist in me. Especially when I am in nylons and garters and allow my skirt to ride up just enough to show the beginning of my nylon tops. Love the flashing light I get from a trucker as I pass one as an acknolwedgement -- hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Billie1 View Post
    I enjoy being a bit of a flirt, with my skirt up just a bit, and showing a little bit (?) of thigh. Makes those long freeway drives more interesting.

driving in a skirt

i don`t drive a car anymore scraped it try riding a motorcycle in a skirt (not tryed it yet)

driving in askirt

nothing is sexier than wearing a skirt and heels and being a woman or driving around like one

Getting in gracefully.

[My biggest 'challenge' is in getting in and out of the car in a skirt and high heels with dignity!! Any good ideas?

The best way to do this is to back your rear end into the car seat, then swing both legs in together, then arrange your skirt or dress. A good way
    to keep your knees closer together is to cross your left leg back underyour right leg. This works better in taller vehicles like trucks or SUV's. I do one thing I shoundn't while driving & that's to turn the rearview mirror so that
    when I look up at it I see myself in all my womanly glory. I would like to mention that it is usually late night with very little traffic when I do this,
    which is good becuase I find myself very distracting. lol.
    Drive safe, BrookeA.

Skirt Driving

I find that tight pencil skirts or tight dresses that arestraight not flared work well to help keep your legs together. I don't have any problems driving in heels.

If I drive with fem clothes i make sure i jhave a long black slip so that my legs dont show if a lorry driver peers down into the car. No wig or other fem appearance, so a bit shy about showing off my undies to men, but if a woman wanted to have a look, then I would be bolder. Sadly the vast majority of drivers seem to be male. I am looking for nice silky blouses to wear on top so that I feel the part but would get away with it (just) if I was noticed. I get really turned on when driving in my slips, bra, stockings and suspenders.

Quote Originally Posted by KrystalS View Post
    I got a question? what do girls do with your legs when driving?
    I find myself when I am driving in a skirt my legs are spread apart (that how I drive in guy mode)showing every thing to anybody that passes me and looks down. I have never noticed what GG's do with their legs while driving. I have tried to keep my legs together but fing it uncomfortable.
    Wear a narow skirt. You will never spread your legs again.

I find driving dressed with a skirt part of the feminine experience and enjoy it .In this country most cars have manual transmission so the contortions described are not possible. The length of skirt is certainly of interest to truck drivers in the next lane!
    Siobhan
    Siobhan

Quote Originally Posted by KrystalS View Post
    I got a question? what do girls do with your legs when driving?
    I find myself when I am driving in a skirt my legs are spread apart (that how I drive in guy mode)showing every thing to anybody that passes me and looks down. I have never noticed what GG's do with their legs while driving. I have tried to keep my legs together but fing it uncomfortable.
    i've driven trucks of every shape and size and have seen all kinds of leg shots. most gg's who wear a skirt or dress while driving hold their legs together. some are wide open, some have dress or skirt high enough that you can tell if they're wearing panties or not. when i drive in a skirt or dress, i hold my legs together in a very ladylike manner.

ps if you are uncomfortable holding your legs together, it could be a tucking problem.

Gold Member
    Well last time I drove in a skirt I hiked it up to give a show but I'm bad

I've driven in a men's kilt, so I'm not worried about that.

Driving in 4" heels will be challenge - the car will be necessary to get to the Halloween party I'm going to.