Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: saterday night pics

your right ryan not far away stop by in at the watering hole every sat lolxx

Fantastic. I'd say you look so hot you sizzle, but it's already been said. I will say I like the darker image of you by the window better than the redo that brightened it up; better color. You look fantastic.

Cough cough... ok fine, your legs are nicer than mine and I'm not even going to say anything about your flat stomach...gerrr... (I need to go to my happy place) your beautiful and that is a real mood point! Just joking Hon, well maybe only a little. You are stunning. BTW, I'm Darby and am not here all that often. LOVE the dress and your hair is perfect for you! Well, that's the fashion photographer in me.
    Girls just want to have fun... MMMM!

Looking good Angel.

How'd your mother help? Did she have to zip it up?
    DonnaT

thanks susan, the digital camera i have is a 2pixal most shots come out great and every 2 to three are dark but im glad you like the pictures and i have a lot of fun sharring them with everybody xxx

thanks derby, was woundering were youve gone of to. but to have you reply to this thread im so pleased thanks so much xxxx

Great things grow on the eastern shore... You really are remarkable... you have a really beautiful face thanks for the close ups.. And mom helped! what a cool mom.. *smile*

kisses,
    kate
    well you know, boys will be....well sometimes girls

did mom help you zip it

thanks dona,no it was a full lenght cut dress down to the ankles and i asked her if she would help me shorten it and she did about six inches above the knee and tapered the sides to give it a spandex look sorry no zipper it has a small up turn collar as well and the sleves are beeded. so what she did was a 80s retro look. the cost of this dress was 4 dollars at a recent yard sale got to luv moms xxxxxxxxxxx

kate, did the close up for you! thought that would please when you asked for that in the last group of pics thanks dear your a luv xx

thanks suesan, you and the other wounderfull girls on this forum are just to kind. i just love to go out and share the happy times with everybody xxxxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by fallen angle 1
    thanks dona,no it was a full lenght cut dress down to the ankles and i asked her if she would help me shorten it and she did about six inches above the knee and tapered the sides to give it a spandex look sorry no zipper it has a small up turn collar as well and the sleves are beeded. so what she did was a 80s retro look. the cost of this dress was 4 dollars at a recent yard sale got to luv moms xxxxxxxxxxx
    Well, either she did a great job or you make it look like she did! Both more than likely
    DonnaT

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaT
    Well, either she did a great job or you make it look like she did! Both more than likely
    thanks dona shes been making her own clothes for over 30 years and as for me its the help of all you girls thank you hugg and xxxxxxxx

Tristen Cox
    The closer you get the better you look. I was waiting all day for you in my dancewear but you never showed dammit! Oh well can't have it all but I can look at your pictures for now right

Love
    T

geewiz tristen, we must have had our numbers crossed thought you were coming over here had the fire place lit and the disco ball on! DARN! i knew i should have picked you up ooops thanks luv xxx

what a fabulous outfit hun

Wow,, Hot Very Hot

You look absolutely fabulous and I love the outfit.

Love

Tara

Yummy

Angel,

You look really, really good!
    I hope I can get there ... I have to drop a few pounds before I dare anything as seductive as your dress.
    Every man should learn how to walk in high heels

irish7
    I'm sure there was a flutter in my heart when I saw your pictures. Just stunning. Quite a beauty you are! And a sweetheart for taking the time to respond to everyone's comments. What a great treat it must be to share this with your mom! And what a treat for us when you share your pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by KrissyNYC
    what a fabulous outfit hun
    thanks krissy you girls in nyc realy know style thanks luv xxx

thanks tara,its fun to go and find some thing like that and redo it when your on a buget and turn it into a eye catcher thanks xxx

dominic, do what i did buy a few things smaller and it gives you the insentive to shed a few. and wow its works. and i hope that one day youl be down and hang out with me thanks for the great complament it goes far xxxxx

thanks irish, this place is just amazing! when i first came here i was just overwelmed with the love for each other.and i share these with love as well so that others should not be afraid to go out and be there selfes.my mom is a very speacal lady as well, were more than just mother and son were freinds too. thanks your very kind xxxx

Ryan
    and the watering hole is.............

ryan every body knows the purple parrott the cd paridise of rehobeth delaware xx

tricot gal

Saturday night pics

Oh Angel--you look smashing! I love your black outfit and the adorable hair. Were you wearing matching black lingerie?