Thread: Its not fair

Exclamation Its not fair

My wardrobe now has more girly clothes than man's clothes and this has caused my fiance to say that I cannot have anymore girly clothes :mad: . Personally I think this is very unfair. I mean a girl needs lots more clothes than men do. How am I expected to mix and match with a limited wardrobe. I need your support to overturn her decision. Please help, all your positive coments will be passed onto my fiance. Any negative coments will be ignored. Thank you all.

If you have that many clothes that your fiance is concerned, then maybe you and she should talk about it.
    So sue me, I don't care if she never sees this response.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Julie
    Maddie, why not try to double up on the hangers so it appears you haven't got so many clothes.

JJ

Artistically Feminine Ava Mouse's Avatar

Smile wardrobe wars

Well, if it's any consolation, my wardrobe is at least 75% women's clothes... I have more dresses, shoes, tops, skirts, etc. Than my wife. (She's just not into fashion... sigh...)

Julie's right. Get some special hangers that you can hang multiple skirts on, it'll help take up less closet space... I like the ones with the clips, so you can hang the skirt and the blouse at the same time.
    Last edited by Ava Mouse; 03-13-2005 at 05:20 PM.
    Ava Mouse - An artist experimenting with the medium of femininity...
    "Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery."

go for it!!!

Maddie, you have my support and permission to buy all the clothes you want. Start this relation off right, put your heels down babe and let your significant other know a girl must shop. No more clothes, what nerve! Huggs and Kisses, LOL Wilma
    wilma
    me and my "pinkcheeks"

Amelie
    Right now she is just your fiance, the "ole ball and chain" will only get tighter when you get married.

I understand the need for a little give and take, but if you are old enough to get engaged, then you are old enough to make decisions about your clothes unaided. It sounds like she might wear the trousers in the relationship, I mean, skirts are far more comfortable anyway, but you need to assert yourself a bit honey. Be a man about it, well, maybe not a man, but you know what I mean.

Does she have many pairs of trousers in her wardrobe? Do you complain about it?

Compromise is fine, as long as it comes on both sides.

Mona xx.

Hi there,

Well sue me also if you like. I will not get involved in the manipulation and/or control of another person. I believe every one has a right to be self controlled, and it appears to me that nether you or your fiancé, are able to participate in or enjoy that kind of freedom.

Love Darlene.
    Don't put your life on hold waiting for the world to made right.

Platinum Member
    ok tell her that you love just her ......and the only girls pants outher than hers you want to get into are your own .........and you will share yours with her........

Maddie,

I am jealous. Count your blessing that she is supporting you dressing at all. My wife does not support me and does not want to no anything about my Cding.

Richelle

Maddie honey,
    Some of us girls have been around for awhile and I have to go along with the general... although the idea of the double hangers are a very good idea... I have to say that your going to be using a bandade on a sucking chest wound. Being that your SO is "just your fiance" now, make damn sure she is ok with this fashion thing and not dropping subtle hints that she isn't ok with this and reading between the lines saying ".. he can have his fun but when we are married, I'll make him be the man if it's the last thing I do..." It has happened before!!! If it is going to be down that BUMPY road darling, get out NOW! I feel very strongly about this as do most of the other girls who have hit the speed bumps head on!
    OK, my opinion!
    Girls just want to have fun... MMMM!

Give her half of them, with the stipulation that you get to wear them if you have nothing to wear
    DonnaT

Banned Read only
    Solution: Buy your fiance something really nice and expensive. Something she would die for. (Promise that you won't wear it!!! ) Then take her out to dinner at a nice place. Make it romantic! (I know this may seem like bribery but it works!)
    It may take a while but she will come around!

Dawn Marrie 'Thats Who I Be.)

Oops! I didn't stop to think that.....you spent so much money on the clothes that you already have....Ok! Forget the nice dinner..take her to Wendy's for a burger!!!!!

Hmmm. Both my wife and I have an awful lot of girls clothes. We even had one of our closet rods collapse due to the combined weight of both of our dresses and gowns.

I think that its only fair that we do not outshine our wives and wives to be. Just make sure that she has more clothes, jewelry, make up, shoes, etc than you do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hmmm. Both my wife and I have an awful lot of girls clothes. We even had one of our closet rods collapse due to the combined weight of both of our dresses and gowns.

I think that its only fair that we do not outshine our wives and wives to be. Just make sure that she has more clothes, jewelry, make up, shoes, etc than you do.

And alway treat her like a princess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    How did she get a double post? And how do I get one?

Dawn Marrie "Thats Who I Be."

Banned Read only
    Ok I see the extra last line on the second one.
    DUH!!!

Make sure she has as many clothes ect that you do...then she can,t complain...or shouldn,t
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

This is just a guess here, but it makes sense that being a girl part time is probably a heck of a lot more fun than being a girl full time is. Which might explain why most women aren't as interested in clothes as we are!

Like most any hobby, we are "into" it. This means that while the garage may be full of wood working tools, or the back room may be full of model airplane stuff, so then may our closets or "secrete boxes" be full of women's clothing; jam-packed, in fact.

How odd is it that we can induldge in such bizzarre hobbies as snake keeping, ant farming, or even making jewelry from cactus plants, but not dressing in women's clothing?

It sounds like maybe your Fiance' is in need of some reassurance. It might be wise to let her know this is a hobby and not an addiction, assuming it isn't an addicition, by simply letting go of a few things; hand a few things off to charity (you'll replace them later with new things). Maybe it would be wise to take a short break from dressing?

One thing that CD'rs tend to do, and I am guilty of this too, is to focus too much on their hobby and not enough on the interests of their spouses or significant others. I came to terms recently with the reality that I had completely missed my girlfriends desire to try something with me (I definitely will not say what) that she had just let go of and said nothing more about. Weeks later, as I was deep in thought, it finally occured to me what she had said and what she was seeking. So, I fortunately caught it and brought back the topic in conversation and all is well. But, makes one wonder what else I may have missed that I didn't catch - oh well...

Read Darby's thread twice...at least

My message: DITTO

....and Welcome!

Lipstick kisses

Karen

Clothes

Some advice... rule of thumb.. if you want to keep relationship going (and by that I mean sex) ...make sure it appears that she has more clothed than you.

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar
    The best thing to do I would say is do as she asks and don’t buy any new cloths for a week or two. Then start to wear her cloths, when she gets upset about this say, “well I have nothing to wear”.

If she still has a gripe then remind her she is still only your fiancée and if she wants to progress from that status she had better get herself in order. It may sound ridicules and a bit harsh but it is far better to get the ground rules in order while you still have some negotiation power left. Because once the deal is done in the form of a marriage licence you are stumped.

I wise you all the very best of luck, but don’t book the church just yet LOL.
    Love Sandra xx