Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did anyone else do this?

I TOTALLY used to do that all the time, before I knew how to really use photoshop. I would usually use fredericks of hollywood catalogs though. I got pretty good at matching head sizes, usually used my grade school wallet photos.

No never had the thought
    Angie

Me too

Yep, I too used to love to have a sneaky look at the lingeire and ladies clothes in my moms grattans catalogue when I was a kid of 8 or 9. i would look longingly at the pics wanting some of the undies etc.

very hot, Joyce

I did that essentially, but not wanting to get in trouble for cutting up a photo(I was a "good" child), I'd cut out the ad, cut a hole where the models face is and put it over my photo with my face showing through, same effect, but without damaging a photo of me.

Every year when the Sears Christmas catalog would arrive, my first destination was the girl's toy section. I remember telling my mother that I wanted dolls and a doll house for Christmas, also they had costumes for girls, ballerina, princess, that sort of thing and I always asked for one of those. That was when I was little, 5 or 6, learned not to ask for that stuff back then, but I always kept looking and wishing.

Lots of fond memories of the old Sears catalogs.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

Lost In Victoria'sSecret TGKrissyCD's Avatar

Wink

Guilty your honor. I never did do the cutouts, but had many a pleasurable hour imagining myself in the lovely fashions in the catalog. At first it was only Sears, Penny's, and Wards, but I soon discovered Frederick's of Hollywood and another world opened to me, sexy undies and lingerie. So I was scanning the ads in pulp magazines for other catalog sources. I guess I over did it and the mail persons must have hated me for all the catalogs they had to stuff in my mailbox. Soon I began to get catalogs, offers, and other mail either address to Misss
    or Mrs.

Banned Read only
    i looked at many catalogs and i start to imgine it was me in the pic's

yeah

yeah something like that. Around year 2000-2001 (not knowing transsexuals or CDs or ladyboys existed on the net) i use to use microsoft photo editor to remove the heads of gorgeous chicks and put mine, i thot i was the only one in the world doin that at that time, i use to love ma face on the body of those chicks.