Thread: Expose in National TV (Asia)

Expose in National TV (Asia)

Here is a terrifying moment for CDs, which is about a CD exposed by the Spouse on National TV in Asia.
    Its not for the weak heart.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/B4I0YcfblWQ/

Its in Mandarin. The story goes that the wife found a stash of female clothes in his bag. Asked the TV guys to check it out.
    Suspect him of having an affair (after 7 years of marriage).

They followed him for a couple of days.
    1st Day, they lost him in a Public Toilet in the Park after 20 minutes.

2nd Day, Saw him meeting up with a lady who went shopping for intimates underwear with him... affirming the suspicion of affair.

3rd Day, followed him through to the same toilet, and realised he have changed and dressed as a lady.

4th day, TV crew brought wife for confrontation.... its quite ugly.

The 2nd day lady turn out to be a close friend, who was told that he was shopping for his wife's present and needed help.

This is unbelievable that a wife would want public exposure on a personal problem. No matter what it may be. Looks like some sort of revenge to me.

I'm hard pressed to understand what the point of such a convoluted and apparently orchestrated incident would be? Just to provide embarrasment? If the wife thought such a thing would bring her husband closer to her, she's in for a rude awakening. To publicly expose her husband over something that should be private shows total lack of feeling. Just another example of TV sensationalism at it's worst in my opinion. Being a willing part of it shows the wife doesn't have the brains she was born with.

Guess I better double back and check my flank before I enter the rest rooms to change?? Do maybe a "Crazy Ivan"?? hehe

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Yea Stacie is not my real
    I thought she was dressed very nice and fit in well with what she was wearing in public. Its just sad she was exposed on TV, His wife thinks he is cheating and finds out he is really a CD.

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    Oh I understand it all too well. My EX announced the divorce and outted me at the family Thanksgiving get-together. Hell hath no fury.....

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

Emily
    it must have been quite a dramatic and sad day for you.
    hope you have recovered and found someone else who will accept you as who you are.

frankly, its quite a nightmare if you are outted in a abusive way.

in asia, CDing is not as widely understood.

joann426

gee emily u sure do look good in your pic and yes my so dont like me to dress either but she knows i have all the clothes and wigs to what is a wo man susposto do about that

I would think in asia crossdressing would be more understood, at least Japan. I have several friends who visited japan and claimed there were alot of crossdressers all over the place, because it seems to be the fashion. I know there are a bunch of popular japanese musicians who crossdress.

Also, I was under the impression Thailand has alot of transsexuals as well.

Other than those 2 places though, I could see it not being taken so well.

God where is the love they once professed for each other ?
    I think the society over there is more screwed up than ours.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily Ann Brown View Post
    Oh I understand it all too well. My EX announced the divorce and outted me at the family Thanksgiving get-together. Hell hath no fury.....
    Wow, just wow.
    Women who wear pants and skirts are shocked, just shocked a husband would do the same thing.

Aspiring Member
    Just imagine the dramatic music as the husbands opens a bag to find PANTS!!! She must be cheating on him if she has a pair of pants!
    Women who wear pants and skirts are shocked, just shocked a husband would do the same thing.

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar
    Where's the love? Better yet where is the honesty? Blaming her for airing the dirty laundry seems like there is empathy for him. Why? Because he's a member of our secret society? if you lie and decieve then get caught..who is to blame? I have no sympathy for him,because lying and deciet are wrong,NO MATTER what the excuse.